Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Lala wrote:
Drug smuggling Mexicans taking over kanawha city
so wat da ain't all bad
Size10

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2013
So nobody in Kanawha City has an excuse for an untrimmed lawn!
wetfronts

Hansford, WV

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Chinga tu madre
chimmy chunga

Hansford, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2013
can they get jobs at the Chinese restaurant?
The Dome

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Hell even the Gold Dome is run by chinks now. That place has been a staple for years in KC 9maybe 60 years) and they ended up selling it to a dude from Vietnam and he has a chink running it. You can't even buy a hotdog in there on sunday (they won't allow it) but you can buy all the egg rolls you want.
Charleston Resident

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Universal Builders has a blue million beaners in KC repairing houses damaged by hail storms. All from Columbus.
A shame

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Those Taco makers are all over KC especially the upper end toward Lowes. You see them walking down McCorkle Ave the alleys or catching buses all the time. They work at all the Chinese and Mexican restaurants and those places are popping up all over the place. Kanawha was once a nice upper class neighborhood, it is now becoming the opposite.
They have already infested all the backroads Chesterfield, Lancaster, Washington, Venable, Noyes, Staunton, Virginia and yes even Kanawha Avenue.

In about 10 to 15 yeras the home values in KC are going to start to plummet and it'll be due to the influx of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. It's really a shame.
tiffany

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2013
well someone has to do the work around here.
Save Save Save

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Sep 4, 2013
What they're doing is 10 and sometimes 15 are renting a house or apartment and splitting the cost. They are able to save money that way to save up to buy their own houses and business.

Yes they do work and they work hard, and in time they'll own Kanawha City. The Mexicans work and save their money to better themselves and we don't.
1 post removed
boo hoo

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Who f*cking cares?!

If you don't like it, move your ass out to the sticks!!

WV is one of the last areas in this country to be diversified.

Deal with it.
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 4, 2013
Charleston Resident wrote:
Universal Builders has a blue million beaners in KC repairing houses damaged by hail storms. All from Columbus.
Absolutely right. Don't worry racists, the mexicans will be gone once Universal Builders/Shield/et al scam all the KC residents and have no more work.
Mexicans would not be here trying to make a living if it were not for these companies who use CHEAP LABOR in order to maximize their profits.
Hello Danny Jones!!! Are you receiving your weekly two dollars from these outfits?
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 4, 2013
That's the only reason you see an influx of them right now. We saw it when the Lowe's store was being built too.

But other than that, I welcome them! They are hard workers and are just trying to make a living.
I love the fact that at their restaurants you get quick and nice service. Can't say that for most of the other places with privileged white kids and their snotty/SLOW attitudes.
Visitor

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 4, 2013
I think I spotted a few swimming across the Kanawha River this morning....Their coming to take over our jobs....no, heck, not that.
Their coming to pick our fruit...no,no not that.....
Uhhh, their coming to get access to CAMC Healthcare....no, not that. Well, for whatever reason, their here to take OVER!

Do you ALL know how crazy all this sounds???
Think about it next time you EAT at the mexican restaurants that are packed around here.....GEE WHIZ!
2 posts removed

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 4, 2013
Stop the wet backs !!!
no taco for you

Nitro, WV

#19 Sep 4, 2013
thx obuma lol buma he let the 27 million stay so they would vote for him' so they are comeing like flys' with the goverment backing them wate till ms16 gang starts up.the mussulum has distoryed this country' and he has 3 more yrs 'he is the antichrist he said heaven would be here on earth' one world order' read up on it dont take my word' like you will anyway 'with his racist preacher he grew up on'google it
las casa

Hansford, WV

#20 Sep 4, 2013
FIESTA!!!!!
God help us

Martinsburg, WV

#21 Sep 5, 2013
The Puerto Ricans and Cubans and all of Central America have already taken over Major League Baseball we have a African American in the White House, Congress and the Senate are full of blacks and other races and California and Texas and many other states are almost to the point that the white race is the minority, so I guess Kanawha City needs to join the rest of the country. God Help this nation.
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 5, 2013
Get used to it racists, this country is turning brown.
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 5, 2013
God help us wrote:
The Puerto Ricans and Cubans and all of Central America have already taken over Major League Baseball we have a African American in the White House, Congress and the Senate are full of blacks and other races and California and Texas and many other states are almost to the point that the white race is the minority, so I guess Kanawha City needs to join the rest of the country. God Help this nation.
OMG....if we don't have enoguh white people...who will handle the control room at FOX? Who will schedule all of the meetings/Court Hearings necessary for Rush LimBAAAAHHHHHAAA? How will they every find enough blond haired blue-eyed Anchors for the station????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 4 min Honestly 26
PRAY for WV 15 min Seed of Satan 18
mike means ? 57 min Double M 2
Kelly Ann Cicalese is HOT (Oct '15) 1 hr Chinstrap 48
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 3 hr Row vs Wade rocks 3
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 3 hr Trust me 42
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Meherewv 1,338
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages