prostate stimulation

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kelly

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

My boyfriend wants me to use a strap-on on him. Does that mean he has gay tendencies or is it pure heterosexual prostate stimulation? I asked him this and he says he is not into men and that it's just kinky sex. What do you guys think?
mikey

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He's gay. I'm kinky and I have never wanted anything shoved up my....
InfoNympho

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

I don't think that alone makes him gay. Everybody is into different things. Anal sex feels good to some women, so why wouldn't it feel good to men also? I consider you lucky to have a bf that tells you what he wants to try and obviously isn't a homophobe because of the stigma that goes along with men who like anal sex. Until he wants to bring another man into the bedroom, i'd say you have nothing to worry about.
liveletlive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Prostate Stimulation or Prostate Milking is done at a Dr's office usually by a Trained Physician that know how to stimulate the Prostate to release a fluid. It is also used by Hetrosexual Men for sex play because it supposedly gives some intense orgasm but it takes a "Prostate Stimulator" NOT a Strap On. Google it and look at a Prostate Stimulator compared to a dildo. I think your man is using the prostate thing as an excuse. Also the Prostate can be stimulated from the Outside too . Personally I am into straight up Sex myself cause I can have 2 or 3 orgasms and im almost 40 so I just have never needed to improve something that is already perfect for me. But I don't judge people"to each their own" ya know. Hope the info helps.
kelly

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 13, 2012
 
Thanks for the feedback.
GreyBox

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 13, 2012
 
I have to agree with mikey, A guy taking it in the rear from someone wearing a strap-on sounds gay to me. Stimulation of the prostate and getting rammed by a fake c0ck in the @$$ are two different things. I'm not saying HE is gay but do some google searching, he just might know exactly what he wants.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You are all quite ill and show no class or tasteful upbringing. Just confirms my suspicions about hillbillies and their peculiar ways. I cannot imagine a lady of quality participating in such rude and vulgar activities. Whats next possums? Barnyard animals? I must have staff prepare me a strawberry marguerita and a warm bath,i feel the need to bathe after being on this site. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
taco

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hagatha May wrote:
You are all quite ill and show no class or tasteful upbringing. Just confirms my suspicions about hillbillies and their peculiar ways. I cannot imagine a lady of quality participating in such rude and vulgar activities. Whats next possums? Barnyard animals? I must have staff prepare me a strawberry marguerita and a warm bath,i feel the need to bathe after being on this site. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Yes we are getting it on with strap ons and masturbating on the highways up here in WV! Yee haw
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2012
 
taco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are getting it on with strap ons and masturbating on the highways up here in WV! Yee haw
Dear Sweet Jesus in heaven, how could people act like that? It saddens me to think that there are people who do not think more of themselves than this. I hope you find self respect someday. I'll pray for you dear. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
GreyBox

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hagatha May wrote:
You are all quite ill and show no class or tasteful upbringing. Just confirms my suspicions about hillbillies and their peculiar ways. I cannot imagine a lady of quality participating in such rude and vulgar activities. Whats next possums? Barnyard animals? I must have staff prepare me a strawberry marguerita and a warm bath,i feel the need to bathe after being on this site. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
We have already tried barnyard animals. WTH, you are way behind in the times! Do you know how hard it is to get a strap-on on to a pig AND then you fix yourself up real nice for it and it's not even interested. We gave up after awhile....the pig moved to Florida and changed her name, haven't heard from her since.....
WVGuy48

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 14, 2012
 
GreyBox wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already tried barnyard animals. WTH, you are way behind in the times! Do you know how hard it is to get a strap-on on to a pig AND then you fix yourself up real nice for it and it's not even interested. We gave up after awhile....the pig moved to Florida and changed her name, haven't heard from her since.....
Lmao you've got that right! I heard that cute lil piggy turned into a total Hag.
Lula

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 14, 2012
 
Try a Polish sausage.
taco

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 14, 2012
 
GreyBox wrote:
<quoted text>We have already tried barnyard animals. WTH, you are way behind in the times! Do you know how hard it is to get a strap-on on to a pig AND then you fix yourself up real nice for it and it's not even interested. We gave up after awhile....the pig moved to Florida and changed her name, haven't heard from her since.....
Hahahahaha
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Smart pig. You probably had the strap on taped to your head possum. Sad when you hillbillies have to resort to barnyard animals for love and affection, but from what i have seen in my travels there i can kind of understand it. Many of you are less than desireable to say the least. I stopped for directions once at a service station there and the "man" approached me and said"Weee, ain't you one purdy lady, i'd like ta git ta know ya better." As he got closer the stench about gagged me,his teeth were missing and he was scratching his private area. Thank God i was in my Mercedes and it is so powerful. I sped away and never looked back. He was probably the poster possum for WV tourism. Please stay there with your strap ons possums, we do not want this sort of thing down here. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
lmfao

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 14, 2012
 
GreyBox wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already tried barnyard animals. WTH, you are way behind in the times! Do you know how hard it is to get a strap-on on to a pig AND then you fix yourself up real nice for it and it's not even interested. We gave up after awhile....the pig moved to Florida and changed her name, haven't heard from her since.....
who ever u r I just had pop come out of my know for not trying to lol.. u r rt on! Don't know why anyone response to her.. but so glad u did! Lmfao
lmfao

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 14, 2012
 
Nose* im still lol.. but if all of u could ignore that old Sal. Ur better off! Lol
amazing

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 14, 2012
 
Hagatha May wrote:
You are all quite ill and show no class or tasteful upbringing. Just confirms my suspicions about hillbillies and their peculiar ways. I cannot imagine a lady of quality participating in such rude and vulgar activities. Whats next possums? Barnyard animals? I must have staff prepare me a strawberry marguerita and a warm bath,i feel the need to bathe after being on this site. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Marsha you need to get a life
Laney

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 14, 2012
 
Kelly wrote:
My boyfriend wants me to use a strap-on on him. Does that mean he has gay tendencies or is it pure heterosexual prostate stimulation? I asked him this and he says he is not into men and that it's just kinky sex. What do you guys think?
I would do it. Sounds hot!
Candy Kane

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 14, 2012
 
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text> who ever u r I just had pop come out of my know for not trying to lol.. u r rt on! Don't know why anyone response to her.. but so glad u did! Lmfao
Sounds like you want a strap on used on you, you snorting possum. Bet that would make the pop come out of your nose. And you wouldn't be LOL either, you'd be screaming for more.
batman

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 14, 2012
 
Candy Kane wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you want a strap on used on you, you snorting possum. Bet that would make the pop come out of your nose. And you wouldn't be LOL either, you'd be screaming for more.
so how often does haggy like to go ass to mouth ? I will pay you and your spilt personalities handsomely if you take a load in the yapper!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Church Lady 5 min Wilbur 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min fitness-guru 43,395
KKK recruitment fliers found in Charleston 7 min Read 'em and weep. 146
Dan Holstein needs to go with Plants 7 min All Freaks Will Burn 23
Mark Plants /IM SORRY KANAWHA COUNTY/Please let... 11 min Easy does it 10
Plants is a weak prosecutor 35 min All Freaks Will Burn 41
Kanawha County prosecutor says he shouldn't be ... 36 min All Freaks Will Burn 16
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 3 hr Daryl 107
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••