hotmess

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Once again the Pepsi guy has taken down the post that I started. He must be hiding something really good OR afraid of what what may be said about him. Smh.... Scared??
Wally

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Post something about sweet tea. I won't care.
Pepsi Guy

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 30, 2013
hotmess wrote:
Once again the Pepsi guy has taken down the post that I started. He must be hiding something really good OR afraid of what what may be said about him. Smh.... Scared??
. Ok I admit it. I drink coke. Are you happy now!
Egor

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 30, 2013
I would be happy if you would stop at the Super Stop in Iaeger, Wv. and try one of those scrumptious Big Delbert Burgars with let, tom. and plenty of mayo. Also ask for fries and a 10 oz glass bottle of coke. You won't be sorry. You will want at least one every day. It will make you soooo happy. Bon Apetit!(World Famous Delbert Burgars)
Pepsi Guy

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Egor wrote:
I would be happy if you would stop at the Super Stop in Iaeger, Wv. and try one of those scrumptious Big Delbert Burgars with let, tom. and plenty of mayo. Also ask for fries and a 10 oz glass bottle of coke. You won't be sorry. You will want at least one every day. It will make you soooo happy. Bon Apetit!(World Famous Delbert Burgars)
I may do that. I've never had a Delbert Burger. They won't get mad if I drink a coke with my Pepsi shirt on will they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lea Ann Bostic 4 hr David5000 22
Nicole HELMS (Jun '15) 5 hr SusanHelmsGhost 59
Right to work 6 hr REAL TALK 29
Cam Newton shows true COLOR 7 hr Early Ray Tamblen 3
Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady 7 hr Nancy 16
Renae Webb 7 hr Brittany 3
Idiots driving with no lights 8 hr OhToBeACop 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages