Buckwild

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsandSentinel.com

Some West Virginians are annoyed by the "reality television" show "Buckwild" because they say it provides a national audience for negative portrayals of West Virginia residents.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
monitor

Bob White, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

buckwild isn't the reason wv has the highest drug use or overdoes. i agree the drug use is realy bad. other states have the same problem. the blame needs to be placed on the pain clinics and dr's who find it easier to write a scrip than to give the people they realy need (in side rehab) detox the drug users and put them to work if, they are unemployed. also i think aresting people for drugs then bailling them out is a wast of time and tax payers money. and yes it is all about money. this state needs cleaned up and all the people know it.but don't blame it on mtv or buck wild.
wee wee all the way home

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

it's all MTVs fault for sure.
Hello

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Buck wild- trashy show for trashy people!!
TPH

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Change the B to an F.
JenJen

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I love buckwild and I am not trashy and no it's not MTV's fault it is the stupid ass people that pick the sh*t up in the first place there is a word called NO so Hello dont be going and talking about people because GOD is watching you and wee wee all the way home it is not MTV's fault for the drug use in WV it's the stupid people so BUCKWILD should go on I love that show
I like Shain,Anna and Shae I like Joey too sorry Joey I almost forgot about you and no I dont like Tyler cause I am tired of guys using girls at the disposal
right on!

Rich Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hello wrote:
Agreed!
Jimmy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I like the show reminds me of when I was younger. If we had cameras on us back then people would think we were trashy to. If any of u didn't act some what like that when you were young then you were to boring to be around anyways. It's all in good fun. It's also doesn't hurt that the girls are hot.
waffles

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
I like the show reminds me of when I was younger. If we had cameras on us back then people would think we were trashy to. If any of u didn't act some what like that when you were young then you were to boring to be around anyways. It's all in good fun. It's also doesn't hurt that the girls are hot.
ppl did think you were trashy
jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The drugs were here before that show they will b here after it. so dnt blame mtv or the kids on buckwild for supposedly bringing the drugs here. and as far as the crazy shit they do on there if the worthless state had more things to do then them kids wouldnt hav to find things lik that to di
1 post removed
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hello wrote:
I know you watched the show just as I have, but unlike you, I will not call myself trashy! You may call youself trashy if you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min Another Damn Liberal 56,936
weavers on sugar crk (Nov '13) 1 hr Who knows? 27
aliyson proctor prostitute 3 hr Army man 10
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) 3 hr lol 49
Loving family looking to adopt 3 hr hey 2
bud anderson driving school (Apr '13) 3 hr Richie 17
Jeff Hutchinson should be fired..NOW! 8 hr Gregory 15
Boom's in Kanawha City 11 hr BaDa BaDa Boom 38

Search the Charleston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs