First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Ardsley, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Just curious who all thinks tactical weapon like this are to blame for school shootings. Who thinks it was because a high capacity magazine?

T
I love my guns

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 20, 2012
haha wrote:
Just curious who all thinks tactical weapon like this are to blame for school shootings. Who thinks it was because a high capacity magazine?
T
Not to blame. There is no blame for that except Adam Lanza. If there was a blame to place it would be one everyone that was around that kind. Just look at his pictures he looks like a psychopath. How did that not get seen? The government will never get ANY of my guns!
Einstein

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
haha wrote:
T
Do you think the shooter could have gotten 100 rounds off in that short time with a bolt action high powered rifle? Don't circumvent my question with hypotheticals.
haha

Ardsley, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the shooter could have gotten 100 rounds off in that short time with a bolt action high powered rifle? Don't circumvent my question with hypotheticals.
Not a 100 but he could have got off 26 easy. Working a bolt action give you enough time to remember to aim. I'm sure you won't understand what I'm talking about.
Vito

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Could have done more damage with a shotgun especially if it is either a bolt action one or semi auto
Bluegold transfer

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Not me!!! I have however had all three of mine laying out on the kitchen table all day. I'm keepin an eye on them to see if they are capable of jumping up and using themselves!!!
Einstein

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a 100 but he could have got off 26 easy. Working a bolt action give you enough time to remember to aim. I'm sure you won't understand what I'm talking about.
I do understand that you are not sure of how to answer my post in a positive way! Go back and reread my post and try again. There is no way he could have gotten of 100 rounds with a bolt action high power rifle. Just as I thought you would circumvent with the short version of the truth.
Ronald

Yawkey, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2012
The liberals are trying to take away personal responsibility ,and blame the shootings on a inanimate object [guns]. Ted kennedy car killed more people than my A.R.15.
haha

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>I do understand that you are not sure of how to answer my post in a positive way! Go back and reread my post and try again. There is no way he could have gotten of 100 rounds with a bolt action high power rifle. Just as I thought you would circumvent with the short version of the truth.
What shoot 100 rounds in a short time got to do with anything. If someone shoots 10 times and kills someone or shoot one time to kill someone they're just as dead either way.
Einstein

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Ronald wrote:
The liberals are trying to take away personal responsibility ,and blame the shootings on a inanimate object [guns]. Ted kennedy car killed more people than my A.R.15.
But! He and his car didn't kill more 6 an 7 year old children at one time than a crazy guys AR 15 did! Did he?
truth be told

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2012
ar 15's are a piece of SHIT. buy a man's gun,a 50 cal eagle will blow a hole the size of a effing watermelon in someones chest
Einstein

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
I seriously doubt that any one of you own an AR 15, and that you're on this topic just for argument sake.
from what ive heard

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Einstein wrote:
I seriously doubt that any one of you own an AR 15, and that you're on this topic just for argument sake.
i belive some are gun ownners
Ronald

Yawkey, WV

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>But! He and his car didn't kill more 6 an 7 year old children at one time than a crazy guys AR 15 did! Did he?
The crazy killed the children. The weapon was the tool. How many children are killed each year by drunk drivers? Is the alcohol to blame? The car? Or the drunk behind the wheel?
Ronald

Yawkey, WV

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Around 14,000 killed each year by drunk drivers , approx. 1300 are children.
Chaquille

Troy, VA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
from what ive heard wrote:
<quoted text>
i belive some are gun ownners
Get an M1A.
Chaquille

Troy, VA

#17 Dec 20, 2012
truth be told wrote:
ar 15's are a piece of SHIT. buy a man's gun,a 50 cal eagle will blow a hole the size of a effing watermelon in someones chest
You don't know much about 50s. There won't be a chest.
Chaquille

Troy, VA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the shooter could have gotten 100 rounds off in that short time with a bolt action high powered rifle? Don't circumvent my question with hypotheticals.
A fertilizer bomb would have gotten more without a gun and we wouldn't know who did it. Ban bombs.
Ronald

Yawkey, WV

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Chaquille wrote:
<quoted text> Get an M1A.
I agree .308 a whole lot more potent than a .223. Our military made a huge mistake from going from m-14 to that jammin, mattey-mattell m-16
Vito

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>But! He and his car didn't kill more 6 an 7 year old children at one time than a crazy guys AR 15 did! Did he?
But Obama's unmaned drones do at least monthly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Seriously 29
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 1 hr naturalwonder 20
crybaby rallow 2 hr smile 1
Pray for Daniel Boone Park 3 hr Tom Clark 21
Tasha Russell 9 hr Mama BOOTH 3
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 9 hr Cable Slave 7
Divorced dating 10 hr Bradmurray 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages