Meth House fire
Posted in the Charleston Forum
#1 Oct 7, 2013
a few mornings ago, a house up the Creek at a hollow close to fas chek was on fire. It had been closed up for meth making - appeard to come from attic - no utilities on though hm = people had been breaking in every now and then WONDER if a cook got out of hand with a propane stove lol
OH BJ had lived there prior.
Add your comments below
|Create your own Forum||21 min||Sundog512||324|
|Subway icon Jarred in BIG trouble||1 hr||lettuce||32|
|Kanawha County DHHR corruption (Mar '14)||1 hr||Skeet On My Meat||16|
|Carrie Moles||2 hr||Carrie Moles||29|
|Another Naked Toddler Found - Charges Forthcoming||6 hr||Roadguy||5|
|Build a new Civic Center..but can't drive on t...||6 hr||Roadguy||13|
|To Mis, Unethical sales and Immoral Service (Jan '14)||14 hr||Could it bee||29|
Find what you want!
Search Charleston Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC