First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Charleston, WV

#1 May 30, 2013
Why is it so hard for certain people to get along with other people? Why can't everybody start getting along instead of hating on other people?
Fakers!

Alexandria, VA

#2 May 30, 2013
Confused wrote:
Why is it so hard for certain people to get along with other people? Why can't everybody start getting along instead of hating on other people?
Some people have nothin better to do but "hate" if you will, on others. 90% of the posts on this site are BS and shouldn't be here. It's gotten far away from where it should be.
Answer

Charleston, WV

#3 May 30, 2013
People hate other people because the person they hate is either not very nice to them, or they have a bad history with them. People should get over their hatred and stop being mad at everyone all the time. People should just get along, because life is short. Why waste time being angry, upset, or hostile to other people. Enjoy your life while you can because you only get one of them.
Real Lady

Charleston, WV

#4 May 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fakers!"]<qu oted text>
Some people have nothin better to do but "hate" if you will, on others. 90% of the posts on this site are BS and shouldn't be here. It's gotten far away from where it should be.[/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you calling "Fakers!"? Some hate because they envy or are jealous of others. Some hate due to prejudices that they have. Still others hate due to resentments they have built up inside them or because of their mistakes in the past.
Fakers!

Alexandria, VA

#5 May 30, 2013
Real Lady wrote:
Who the hell are you calling "Fakers!"? Some hate because they envy or are jealous of others. Some hate due to prejudices that they have. Still others hate due to resentments they have built up inside them or because of their mistakes in the past.
"Fakers!" Is the username, and I chose it because most are fake. And I just stated truth, besides the obvious.
Oh Please

Charleston, WV

#6 May 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fakers!"]<qu oted text>
"Fakers!" Is the username, and I chose it because most are fake. And I just stated truth, besides the obvious.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't you the same one who was posting under Gorilla Monsoon and RacistRay trolling a bunch of different threads? Yea I believe it is and if anybody on here is fake it be you because people who keep it real wouldn't be addicted to topix and they wouldn't be concerned about anybody on topix. There's over a 100 people who gets on here and how many people do you know gets on topix? If its more than 5 then that's funny but if you don't know anybody on topix and for you to call anybody on here fake then that makes you stupid. I think you're fake, jealous, sad and miserable.
Fakers!

Alexandria, VA

#7 May 30, 2013
Oh Please wrote:
[QUOTE who="Fakers!"]<qu oted text>
"Fakers!" Is the username, and I chose it because most are fake. And I just stated truth, besides the obvious. "

Wasn't you the same one who was posting under Gorilla Monsoon and RacistRay trolling a bunch of different threads? Yea I believe it is and if anybody on here is fake it be you because people who keep it real wouldn't be addicted to topix and they wouldn't be concerned about anybody on topix. There's over a 100 people who gets on here and how many people do you know gets on topix? If its more than 5 then that's funny but if you don't know anybody on topix and for you to call anybody on here fake then that makes you stupid. I think you're fake, jealous, sad and miserable.
I think you're wrong. I don't post under those names and I have seen their comments. I have posted under wow, ok, fakers, and a few others. I'm not afraid to say what I feel is right. And I surely don't post what half the idiots, including you do on here. And I know of at least 3 including myself that get on here. They are the ones who taught me about the site. So maybe you need to check yourself. I have nothing to be jealous about. I'm am always real and will never change that. What's sad is you my friend. All you have to do is see that my posts almost always show Washington, DC. That's because I'm on an iPhone and that's where it shows me.
rawhead rex

Charleston, WV

#8 May 30, 2013
people hate because it's fun
this will help

Clendenin, WV

#9 May 30, 2013
well i dont hate just dislike what some ppl do'black white brown red whatever'ppl need to ack like thay have some scents out there'get the lazy check ppl working ' the pillbillys that rob old folks and beat them for 5 or 7 pills' yeah ppl like that and thay will answer to god some day' as i and you will..
Gorilla Monsoon

Alexandria, VA

#10 May 30, 2013
this will help wrote:
well i dont hate just dislike what some ppl do'black white brown red whatever'ppl need to ack like thay have some scents out there'get the lazy check ppl working ' the pillbillys that rob old folks and beat them for 5 or 7 pills' yeah ppl like that and thay will answer to god some day' as i and you will..
Pillbillys? Will will you be serious?!
this will help

Clendenin, WV

#11 May 30, 2013
that is thats what thay have taged us here and ky doctor no.i no dc is crack city we have pill trouble here ok
Gorilla Monsoon

Alexandria, VA

#12 May 30, 2013
this will help wrote:
that is thats what thay have taged us here and ky doctor no.i no dc is crack city we have pill trouble here ok
Will you stop?! Your spelling has just given me Excedrin headache number 5.
bobby the brain heenan

Charleston, WV

#13 May 30, 2013
this will help wrote:
well i dont hate just dislike what some ppl do'black white brown red whatever'ppl need to ack like thay have some scents out there'get the lazy check ppl working ' the pillbillys that rob old folks and beat them for 5 or 7 pills' yeah ppl like that and thay will answer to god some day' as i and you will..
"ack like thay have some scents" act like they have some sense is what i think you meant.
bobby the brain heenan

Charleston, WV

#14 May 30, 2013
my balls have a scent. smells like teen spirit.
Gorilla Monsoon

Alexandria, VA

#15 May 30, 2013
bobby the brain heenan wrote:
<quoted text>"ack like thay have some scents" act like they have some sense is what i think you meant.
Good call by the Brain! Never thought I'd say that before.
Chris

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Agree with this thread. Some of you are right.
Chris

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 26, 2013
o="Fakers!"
I think you're wrong. I don't post under those names and I have seen their comments. I have posted under wow, ok, fakers, and a few others. I'm not afraid to say what I feel is right. And I surely don't post what half the idiots, including you do on here. And I know of at least 3 including myself that get on here. They are the ones who taught me about the site. So maybe you need to check yourself. I have nothing to be jealous about. I'm am always real and will never. change that. What's sad is you my friend. All you have to do is see that my posts almost always show Washington, DC. That's because I'm on an. iPhone and that's where it shows me. I think you are in the wrong. You are lying. I think at least 2-3 people on here target people like you because you know they'll fight back. Always Washington ? Not true. You'll show different locations. It's weird. It's like you might be using several phones or computers. I've seen you use a Logan location, charleston even united state location, it was hidden.
Chris

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Wow,
1 post removed
Get a life

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Oct 26, 2013
Bc they don't know Jesus
Lmao

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 26, 2013
Get a life wrote:
Bc they don't know Jesus
You have no life besides worrying about other people and staring at topix, Jesus knows..haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critchfields from rand 1 hr I know 2
Dr. Kalou (Sep '12) 1 hr CHAD 40
Asians and Middle Easterners 2 hr fu king 3
what is the community park for? 2 hr nacythebore 2
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 4 hr thevoice2015 11
Who is Michael sodaro (Jun '14) 5 hr Wilbur Johnson 21
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 5 hr always a bridesmaid 3
Cornwall Lane Overdose 15 hr ispeakthetruth 45
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]