who hates money hungry ex wifes & use...

who hates money hungry ex wifes & uses their children

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: Jun 11

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 12, 2011
I cant stand ex's who uses their children to gain power to destroy their ex because they dont want them but doesn't want anyone else to. And wants to see the innocent ex's life to be destroyed because their life is nothing but a disaster.

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2011
i know a hateful worthless woman, who turned her son against his father with brain washing him into thinking his was a crappy father, but before the ex husband got remarried and had more children, the child was left with his father for several weeks before she would even ask for him back, then would give him back to his dad after only having him for one to two days. I honestly think this woman is jealous that her ex moved on and made more children. and that his new wife is a normal and beautiful person compared to her. I absolutely CAN NOT STAND JEALOUS EX WIVES.

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 12, 2011
THIS so called woman, even went as far as having her child LIE on his dad to have CPS called to their home 5 times over nothing but lies. Is there anyone out there having the same problems and is there any way of stopping the harassment of these jealous ex-wifes? This needs to stop.
TLF in PA

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
My boyfriends ex wife is a money hungry B**** who looks at her twin girls as nothing more then a personal piggy bank for herself! He pays over $1200 a month for twins and now is trying to get even more money for extra curricular activities after she has already been told he has no more money to give! The crazy amount of money she gets every month, and constantly harassing my BF and his mom for money complaining she's broke! Where the hell is the money going? I know they don't eat over $1200 in food a month! Also she talks badly about my Bf, my son, and I to the girls and the girls get stuck in the middle! She's a horrible crappy mother, and I've been with my BF for 2 years now, I've never once EVERseen her put the kids b4 herself! Even had to go to court just to take the kids to Disney world... The reason why... Bc SHE wanted to take them to Disney first!!!! How pathetic is that? How do we get this money hungry wh*re of a mother to not be able to nickel and dime for every little thing? We are BROKE! Even had to get rid of the apartment he was living in and move in with my parents bc we can't even afford to live! Even more, this B**** lives in NJ and WE provide all transportation for visitation! Need help in PA for screwed up dirty jersey!
deadbeath8tr

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 12, 2013
I simply dislike anyone who doesn't support their children; emotionally, physically or financially. If people have difficulty making joint decisions when they are together, how can they possibly if they break apart? Only the kids suffer.
Then you have to love the "parents" that subsist on a "new partner's" earnings and don't have to pay any child-support due to a "lack of income." Why would anyone want to be with someone who didn't take care of their kids?
TheExWasThereFir st

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 12, 2013
TLF in PA wrote:
My boyfriends ex wife is a money hungry B**** who looks at her twin girls as nothing more then a personal piggy bank for herself! He pays over $1200 a month for twins and now is trying to get even more money for extra curricular activities after she has already been told he has no more money to give! The crazy amount of money she gets every month, and constantly harassing my BF and his mom for money complaining she's broke! Where the hell is the money going? I know they don't eat over $1200 in food a month! Also she talks badly about my Bf, my son, and I to the girls and the girls get stuck in the middle! She's a horrible crappy mother, and I've been with my BF for 2 years now, I've never once EVERseen her put the kids b4 herself! Even had to go to court just to take the kids to Disney world... The reason why... Bc SHE wanted to take them to Disney first!!!! How pathetic is that? How do we get this money hungry wh*re of a mother to not be able to nickel and dime for every little thing? We are BROKE! Even had to get rid of the apartment he was living in and move in with my parents bc we can't even afford to live! Even more, this B**** lives in NJ and WE provide all transportation for visitation! Need thelp in PA for screwed up dirty jersey!
. That's what happens when you step into someone else's family. Be glad I'm not his ex. I could care less if he has money for his new woman and kids. Take care of the ones you had first. Idiot.
deadbeath8tr

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Not into the stepping into someones life without being in a comitted relationship with a Marriage License. Kids and the extended family need to know that you will be there for them no matter what, not just until the fire gets hot and the door slams you in the "Hinney!" When you marry someone with kids you marry The Spouse, THE KIDS, THE EX and THE IN-LAWS.
A Family put together by CHOICE can be the most securing thing for a child,and the adults, but everyone needs to know their place, and play their part in the success. It is not easy, but nothing worthwhile EVER is!
westvirginiagirl

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 13, 2013
I know it hard but stay involved with your children; their so called loving mother will lie to the children, family and courts, she will prevent you from seeing your children often telling them that daddy didn’t want them, she will jerk you around with your vacation plans. You must restrain from saying or retaliating in front of your children (at all would be best); don’t become her or have a relationship with someone like her! If you have children from a broken relationship, it is import to know the person you become involved with can love and accept your children as their own.
You may hire an attorney; take her to court only to find out the courts will not take any steps to protect your children or you. All they care about is someone is paying for supporting a child and the system is not.
BUT, your children will grow up, recognize the evil their mother has committed against them and know that you were always there to love, hug, listen and guide them.
I KNOW IT

Capon Bridge, WV

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Agree with West Virginia Girl. I think some of the things on here is not nice. We all go skeletons somewhere in the past or now put up on the side. It's hard, They are an ex for a reason. Get over it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 30, 2013
I KNOW IT wrote:
Agree with West Virginia Girl. I think some of the things on here is not nice. We all go skeletons somewhere in the past or now put up on the side. It's hard, They are an ex for a reason. Get over it.
Be smart and dont have kids then you can NEVER be held hostage by these women for 18 years or more. Works everytime its tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omri Medley 17 min Jom 2
Home sweet home 1 hr Beachbound n 18
Best pizza in the Kanawha Valley (Mar '15) 2 hr honest 72
Hillary Clinton 2 hr Weepy 60
Black Men Dating Whites 2 hr honest 29
Father Son Drug Dealers 3 hr iciedel 1
Dearien (Jul '15) 4 hr 304WVA 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance