Why do Gays Hate God?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AmericanErrorist

Hurricane, WV

#21 Apr 16, 2013
I find it's getting harder to hang out with grown adults that actually believe in Santa Clause and Noah's ark, and their god is the best. People thank god for touchdowns and for the grammy, and for blowing up enemy ground...what makes people think that the very nonexistent god would be on their side anyway?
T Tebow

Lynchburg, VA

#22 Apr 16, 2013
AmericanErrorist wrote:
I find it's getting harder to hang out with grown adults that actually believe in Santa Clause and Noah's ark, and their god is the best. People thank god for touchdowns and for the grammy, and for blowing up enemy ground...what makes people think that the very nonexistent god would be on their side anyway?
I agree. Luckily religion is on a severe decline in the USA.
duh

Chesapeake, VA

#23 Apr 16, 2013
JohnyH wrote:
Do gays hate God & Christians because the bible calls it a Sin, Or because they're to unattractive to get anyone of the opposite sex?
Why are people dumb?
schrodinger

United States

#24 Apr 16, 2013
Gays are told that your God doesn't except them. In reality nature is full of homosexual behavior. For example the giraffe over 80% of all its sexual behavior is with the same sex.
Anonimo

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Apr 19, 2013
Hello, there are no gays, bisexuals, transexuals or transgender. Let me check the dictionary and bring here so that I am not who is saying that. The dictionary says. Okay. Alright. Wait... Homosexuals means sodomite. Relax. Do not get angry. Just listen. man means homo. Hombre means Homo. Sexual means, belonging relative of the sex. Did you see? Homo means man. Man sexual means homosexual. The dictionary explains that homosexual is a man sexual. Study more. Profoundly. Homosexual means sodomite. Is what I am lerning that homosexual is every male is a sodomite. See? Then, I am a homosexual and all of us are homosexuals. Because we are man sexuals. How about women sexuals? Lesbians? Huh? How criptic language?
T Tebow

Lynchburg, VA

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Anonimo wrote:
Hello, there are no gays, bisexuals, transexuals or transgender. Let me check the dictionary and bring here so that I am not who is saying that. The dictionary says. Okay. Alright. Wait... Homosexuals means sodomite. Relax. Do not get angry. Just listen. man means homo. Hombre means Homo. Sexual means, belonging relative of the sex. Did you see? Homo means man. Man sexual means homosexual. The dictionary explains that homosexual is a man sexual. Study more. Profoundly. Homosexual means sodomite. Is what I am lerning that homosexual is every male is a sodomite. See? Then, I am a homosexual and all of us are homosexuals. Because we are man sexuals. How about women sexuals? Lesbians? Huh? How criptic language?
I'm not sure what you are on, but, I might wan;t to try it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Apr 21, 2013
Gays do not hate God, God hates his Homosexual Children.
Whitey

Charleston, WV

#28 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, don't let anyone tell you that being Gay is a sin. It is a very normal part of life. Gays have always made up approximately 5-10% of any given population. Some people in order to discredit or demoralize gays often refer to their sexual acts as disgusting or gross,eg: oral sex or anal sex. However straight people also participate in these activities. If it is truly such a sin, why did Jesus never mention it in the New Testament? Why was it not mentiond in the 10 commandments? It was not given by God as a sin in the commandments. Gays do not hate god, they dislike the way some so called christians try to distort the bible and it's meaning. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know many wealthy gays in this country. They contribute much to this nation.
thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife nor his ASS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ellis Winland 20 min jussayin 5
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 48 min Casto 667
Kevin converting a van for drug transport 1 hr Slim 2
Kevin Comey FBI Director is being considered f... 1 hr PawPaw 5
nafta 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 3
West Virginia Hospitals And Healthcare-----NEED... 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 9
Christmas CHEER for ROADUY 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 5
Rump rangers 10 hr Nancy 43

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web