Why do Gays Hate God?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JohnyH

Scott Depot, WV

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Do gays hate God & Christians because the bible calls it a Sin, Or because they're to unattractive to get anyone of the opposite sex?
Ghetto Valley

Vienna, WV

#2 Dec 22, 2012
I don't know. Who cares? Most gay people that I have met are poor and stupid anyway.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 22, 2012
So all gays hate god and christians? Way to stereotype.
ENEMY

San Angelo, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2012
I don't think anyone has a problem with God, just his followers.
JohnyH

Ardsley, NY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
YFNA wrote:
So all gays hate god and christians? Way to stereotype.
Where in the title of the forum does the word "All" appear? Way to not be able to read.
Poor English

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 22, 2012
JohnyH wrote:
Do gays hate God & Christians because the bible calls it a Sin, Or because they're to unattractive to get anyone of the opposite sex?
What a foolish question to ask. If being a sinner means hating God, then all heterosexuals fall into the same category. You really should try to using that hard knot sitting on top of your shoulders to think instead of babbling nonsense.
JohnyH

Ardsley, NY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Poor English wrote:
<quoted text>What a foolish question to ask. If being a sinner means hating God, then all heterosexuals fall into the same category. You really should try to using that hard knot sitting on top of your shoulders to think instead of babbling nonsense.
Since when does sinning mean you hate God? God hates all sin, but loves all of his children. The question is, "why do Gays hate God?" If you were adept with your syntax, you would be able to recognize the question is directed to those gays that do hate God.
JohnyH

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Poor English wrote:
<quoted text>What a foolish question to ask. If being a sinner means hating God, then all heterosexuals fall into the same category. You really should try to using that hard knot sitting on top of your shoulders to think instead of babbling nonsense.
BTW, "Poor English", "You really should try to using......? Lmao
truth be told

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 22, 2012
you all sound like puss**s getting your panties ina wad over why do gays hate God? beacaus gays are told by idiot preachers that they are going to hell if they love to get their poop packed. simple as that

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 22, 2012
I'd say it's more than likely that they hate ignorant, narrow-minded, christians. Especially ones who make idiotic posts on Topix.
Arch Angel1

Ardsley, NY

#11 Dec 22, 2012
truth be told wrote:
you all sound like puss**s getting your panties ina wad over why do gays hate God? beacaus gays are told by idiot preachers that they are going to hell if they love to get their poop packed. simple as that
Preachers are not authorized to pass judgement. That isn't an excuse to denounce God or decide to "not believe" in order to live a lifestyle they choose.
I love God

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Dec 22, 2012
i'm bisexual, but I love God. He's the only one to thank for us being here right now. And let me ask a question. I know being gay is a sin, but what about when you can't help it? i've had feelings similar to these when I was only 9-10 years old. Now let me ask another question. I am now 16, going on 17, and the feelings have not gone away. I've prayed, I've tried being with nothing but girls for a while, i've tried it all and I still like guys. Sooo, how is being gay or bisexual a choice? How is it a choice when a 9-10 year old child is feeling those feelings, and was always raised on good Christian values, never been exposed to the subject because my parents never discussed it with me, and had always been told it was wrong by all of my peers in school? It's not a choice, wish it was kinda. Because i'd turn it off.
Arch Angel1

Scott Depot, WV

#13 Dec 22, 2012
I love God wrote:
i'm bisexual, but I love God. He's the only one to thank for us being here right now. And let me ask a question. I know being gay is a sin, but what about when you can't help it? i've had feelings similar to these when I was only 9-10 years old. Now let me ask another question. I am now 16, going on 17, and the feelings have not gone away. I've prayed, I've tried being with nothing but girls for a while, i've tried it all and I still like guys. Sooo, how is being gay or bisexual a choice? How is it a choice when a 9-10 year old child is feeling those feelings, and was always raised on good Christian values, never been exposed to the subject because my parents never discussed it with me, and had always been told it was wrong by all of my peers in school? It's not a choice, wish it was kinda. Because i'd turn it off.
I appreciate your point of view. I emphasize with your situation as well. First of all, consider a man born with XYY chromosomes. This is a condition part of the population has & these individuals have a tendency to act violent towards others & are also know to have a large population in the prison system. Now, ask yourself this. Does this give the individual the right to act on these violent tendencies? Or, should this person evoke more self-restraint & even seek professional help? So, even though we may be born with tendencies that seem to push us in the wrong directions, it's ultimately up to ourselves to make the right choice.
Anonimo

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 15, 2013
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your point of view. I emphasize with your situation as well. First of all, consider a man born with XYY chromosomes. This is a condition part of the population has & these individuals have a tendency to act violent towards others & are also know to have a large population in the prison system. Now, ask yourself this. Does this give the individual the right to act on these violent tendencies? Or, should this person evoke more self-restraint & even seek professional help? So, even though we may be born with tendencies that seem to push us in the wrong directions, it's ultimately up to ourselves to make the right choice.
Reply to Archangel, I say to you that if you have XYY, it is awesome. It is great. I admire you that. You know what? X is the female hormones and if you have YY, it seems you are double masculine. Congratulations.
Anonimo

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 15, 2013
If most of the gays are poor. I do not think so. I have met many gays who are very wealthy. I do not believe such jokes. I have met them who are very kind and educated and even very wealthy.
Anonimo

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Apr 15, 2013
There are lots of people who are jealous of gays, because they are classy, sexy and intelligent.
Anonimo

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 15, 2013
I do not think so there are many gays who hates God. It has to be a joke. I believe God loves the gays dearly and so much. Well, people says God hates fags. It is a fake. Jesus came to save sinners and he called all of us sinners. There is not anyone who is good neither one.
Anonimo

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Hahahaha, I have never hated God. It must be a joke.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#19 Apr 15, 2013
I love God wrote:
Possum, don't let anyone tell you that being Gay is a sin. It is a very normal part of life. Gays have always made up approximately 5-10% of any given population. Some people in order to discredit or demoralize gays often refer to their sexual acts as disgusting or gross,eg: oral sex or anal sex. However straight people also participate in these activities. If it is truly such a sin, why did Jesus never mention it in the New Testament? Why was it not mentiond in the 10 commandments? It was not given by God as a sin in the commandments. Gays do not hate god, they dislike the way some so called christians try to distort the bible and it's meaning. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know many wealthy gays in this country. They contribute much to this nation.
kevin comer

AOL

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Do Lesbians count to? They are gay women. I know one, i will call her Terri. I think she hates God and everybody that don't go to bed with her. She ain't exactly poor tho, she does have a job, but how long, I don't know. She jumps from job to job - she said it was cause she was a lesbian. i don't know though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 50 min burgerbob 32
Divorced dating 1 hr Honeysuckle 27
Most beautiful news lady 5 hr Honestly 22
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? (Dec '15) 6 hr Politics 68
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... 6 hr Politics 5
How do you get a topix deleted? 7 hr Politics 12
Hospital Merger Bill is Anti-Business and Anti-... 7 hr Politics 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages