Attorney John Alderman out of rehab ?

Attorney John Alderman out of rehab ?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 19, 2014
911 hang up wrote:
So glad to hear you made it out of rehab. CAREFULL JOHN that you don't make the same misteaks again . It's so easy to get IN OVER YOUR HEAD . You will be fine as long as you stay humble .
Why don't you talk smack about someone else. John is a successful attorney and has built one hell of a practice. And he is humble and a very Grateful person. Don't waste your time trying to degrade someone that probably don't even read topix's to know you're talking trash! Next
Dear Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 19, 2014
Dear Good Citizen

In light of all we now know about this man would you want him as your attorney? If yes, say why and if no, then I know why and you need not respond
1 post removed
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 20, 2014
Zany wrote:
I hear he is back up to his old tricks . Leaving his doors open on his car in the middle of town . Leaving the keys in his car with the doors unlocked . Being rude , slurring hus speach etc . Sounds like he feel off the wagon .
I think all u guys are full of sh!t
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 20, 2014
Dear Good Citizen wrote:
Dear Good Citizen

In light of all we now know about this man would you want him as your attorney? If yes, say why and if no, then I know why and you need not respond
Your full of sh!t!
Randy Moss says

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 20, 2014
He's just another Dante Di"Trapano a disgrace to the profession.
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 20, 2014
Randy Moss says wrote:
He's just another Dante Di"Trapano a disgrace to the profession.
People change. You should try to!
Randy Moss says

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 20, 2014
As much as we want to think people change in reality they don't. A Leopard doesn't change it's spots. As Popeye so famously said "I Yam What I Yam"

Men and women who who abuse drugs especially hard drugs never change. They try for a while mainly for financial reasons, but in the end they will continue that path. A drug addict who recovers is like a baby pigeon we know they exist but no one ever sees one.
2 posts removed
Roger

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 20, 2014
He didn't lose his license
1 post removed
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 20, 2014
Never changed wrote:
http://statecasefiles.justia.c om/documents/west-virginia/sup reme-court/35705.pdf?ts=137045 6836
Old news. Your kicking a dead horse. He has his license and doing well. It really bothers you that he proved all you losers wrong. John is a good , smart , strategic , aggressive and persistent attorney. So when you end up talking shit about the wrong person and get your azz stomped. Hire him he will get you justice!!
1 post removed
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 21, 2014
Never changed wrote:
It's not old news . It shows his character . He has struggled with drugs period . I would choose another attorney.. I don't care if he likes it or not .
Everyone has their opinion, but the practice he has shows that a lot of people ( important people), banks and other large company's chose him because he is a good attorney like it or not I'm sure it doesn't matter. Their is a majority of professionals such as lawyers, doctors, politicians, business owners etc. that have had issues they have overcome. That makes them stronger and better than the rest.
1 post removed
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 22, 2014
Never changed wrote:
<quoted text>. That dosent make them better than the rest . The lawyers that never touch the stuff are the ones that need praised not dope heads like John
That makes lawyers like John stronger and fight aggressively because they have had to fight to get back where they are! Pick u a lawyer. I'll take John with the same case and see who comes out ahead. Waiting??
Randy Moss says

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 22, 2014
His past tells me that he has a weakness and it'll be exposed again. I told you a Leopard doesn't change it'spot. If it were my money or my companies money or anybody who entrusted me with their money I sure as hell wouldn't hire him. There's way way too many other good lawyers out there who aren't junkies. Have you seen the yellow pages it is full of lawyers. You'll see he will be on the needle again before you can shake a stick.

<snaps finger>
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 22, 2014
Randy Moss says wrote:
His past tells me that he has a weakness and it'll be exposed again. I told you a Leopard doesn't change it'spot. If it were my money or my companies money or anybody who entrusted me with their money I sure as hell wouldn't hire him. There's way way too many other good lawyers out there who aren't junkies. Have you seen the yellow pages it is full of lawyers. You'll see he will be on the needle again before you can shake a stick.

<snaps finger>
You definitely wouldn't make a very good attorney for lack of accurate discovery.. He had problems but the needle was never one of them. I think your a jealous nobody looking to discredit other people to make yourself fill important. You have lack of self esteem!! Try to do something productive and positive and I'll bet your criticizing would go away and you wouldn't have time or thoughts for it. Try to come out of your shell and find something to do that your good at. Because your gathering of facts SUCKS!!
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 22, 2014
Good Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You definitely wouldn't make a very good attorney for lack of accurate discovery.. He had problems but the needle was never one of them. I think your a jealous nobody looking to discredit other people to make yourself fill important. You have lack of self esteem!! Try to do something productive and positive and I'll bet your criticizing would go away and you wouldn't have time or thoughts for it. Try to come out of your shell and find something to do that your good at. Because your gathering of facts SUCKS!!
Feel important
AA is the way

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 25, 2014
Good citizen

How do you know the needle wasn't one of his problems? I have a good friend who had a drinking and pill problem and that I know for sure because I also had the same. I went to AA and dealt with it and overcame both and about a year later my friend also started AA and that is when I found out he had been using a needle for both heroin and meth for years without my knowing about it. he even held down a very good paying job all the while. So sometimes you think you know someone when in reality you don't. Not to say Mr Alderman has such a problem, but..
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 25, 2014
AA is the way wrote:
Good citizen

How do you know the needle wasn't one of his problems? I have a good friend who had a drinking and pill problem and that I know for sure because I also had the same. I went to AA and dealt with it and overcame both and about a year later my friend also started AA and that is when I found out he had been using a needle for both heroin and meth for years without my knowing about it. he even held down a very good paying job all the while. So sometimes you think you know someone when in reality you don't. Not to say Mr Alderman has such a problem, but..
He had problems but not the needle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did Kara Looney get busted for this time? 1 hr Amber 4
Sonic coming to Kanawha City 2 hr heckin yea 9
Who got murdered at Garrison and Pacific? 5 hr Medic 35
Marcos pizza 5 hr sweatshirt 11
Jealous haters on his site 6 hr Cher 1
coach kidd and maggie (Oct '13) 6 hr Wade Hill 6
renae phillips 6 hr jason 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance