Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

My husbands good with the "D" too and hes the best i ever had.
diamondsnpearls

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Monica seems to know a lot about being psycho!! She is probably just mad cuz her ex won't have anything to do with her and has moved on to someone else who isn't psycho!! I'd say she probably creeps her ex's girlfriends Facebook and then calls and tells him what she sees cuz she is so jealous!! Get over urself!! Go find another idiot to put up with ur psycho ass.
jelisa

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

diamondsnpearls wrote:
Monica seems to know a lot about being psycho!! She is probably just mad cuz her ex won't have anything to do with her and has moved on to someone else who isn't psycho!! I'd say she probably creeps her ex's girlfriends Facebook and then calls and tells him what she sees cuz she is so jealous!! Get over urself!! Go find another idiot to put up with ur psycho ass.
You don't make sense
diamondsnpearls

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

jelisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't make sense
. Then go back to kindergarten .
jelisa

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

jelisa wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make sense
When a women is "psychotic" there is usually a Reason why...they're still screwing...mark my word.
Happy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

jelisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds just like a ho trying to get someone to leave their wife...with post like this, who is the psychotic one?
. You are so right. Sounds like someone I know named Teresa!
gotta smile

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything you said same here and i couldn't sleep with a man who just wants to beat it up everynight or every other night. My husband licks me from head to toe almost everynight and i love it, we both love it.
I hear black stuff is sloppy and stinks..LOL. wouldn't want it in my face.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

gotta smile wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear black stuff is sloppy and stinks..LOL. wouldn't want it in my face.
My husband loves it when its all in his face and when its all over his tongue. My whole body stays clean from head to toe and i never have bad body odar. Ask anyone who knows me and everyone who knows me would tell you that.
Frank the Tank

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband loves it when its all in his face and when its all over his tongue. My whole body stays clean from head to toe and i never have bad body odar. Ask anyone who knows me and everyone who knows me would tell you that.
Hey could i possible see a pic of you blkbarbie? please lol
Where can i view one of your pics?
InfinitelyPsycho tic

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Happy to see that Im not the only one who can see thru "Monica's" bullshit. The theory that she is a rejcted, scorned, jealous female is right on the money. Step up Meredith and take a bow for your proclaimed "normalcy". What you failed to realize is that the man who turned you down for his, at the time,current love is a little on the freaky side himself and you bored the phuck out of him. The temper tantrums and throwing things you mentioned...foreplay to some of the most awesome, amazing sex you could ever image..Oh but youre too "normal" to even be able to fathom how great it is. If someday you manage to find a man of your own, pick up a coffee cup and whizz it just past his head. Give crazy a try, I promise it will be the best phucking sex you ever had, loser!
captain obvious

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Women are emotional creatures by nature, some more than others obviously. Some women are able to control their emotions where as some are not. And...some are truly psychotic. The same goes for men although men are not emotional beings therefore they are less inclined to understand a woman who is. For example, they can mistake a perfectly sane woman with say...PMS as "psycho" at which time that label sticks. And lets not forget those men that for whatever reason drive us to insanity. The term psychotic actually refers to a much different state of mind than mentioned in the initial text. That's just some chic who is obviously in a relationship with the wrong guy and needs to move on. Good chemistry doesn't create that kind of behavior. If you find yourself always reacting in a similar fashion with everyone...a little counseling and a better understanding of why/what brings that behavior out may be helpful. Not everyone is exposed to healthy relationships throughout life.
captain obvious

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

It's been my experience that people go from one relationship to the next in search of filling a void, they're afraid to be alone. In order to fully be content in a relationship you have to first learn to be content with yourself. If you move from one person to the next over the same problems as the last, chances are you need to take a break and do some soul searching, learn to love yourself and if necessary...take a freakin chill pill if that's what it takes
InfinitelyPsycho tic

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

captain obvious wrote:
Women are emotional creatures by nature, some more than others obviously. Some women are able to control their emotions where as some are not. And...some are truly psychotic. The same goes for men although men are not emotional beings therefore they are less inclined to understand a woman who is. For example, they can mistake a perfectly sane woman with say...PMS as "psycho" at which time that label sticks. And lets not forget those men that for whatever reason drive us to insanity. The term psychotic actually refers to a much different state of mind than mentioned in the initial text. That's just some chic who is obviously in a relationship with the wrong guy and needs to move on. Good chemistry doesn't create that kind of behavior. If you find yourself always reacting in a similar fashion with everyone...a little counseling and a better understanding of why/what brings that behavior out may be helpful. Not everyone is exposed to healthy relationships throughout life.
Sounds like some more advice from Dr Peters..check back with that guy in the nlue and silver two tone truck, you might find him available now. Have fun with that and dont forget the coffee cup! Good Luck
tabby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

This is so true/bullshit/funny all at once! And yes it is true it is foreplay for some minus the destroying of cars and stalker behavior !!! LMFAO
user

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Plenty of crazies out there
I Know It

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Haha
I Know It

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

There's quite a few. Had an ex slash my couch and stuff in my home. She got grabbed. The couch was the last thing . I told her get out or go in jail tonight. She got out.
Truth

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

All the posts coming from Washington DC and Mansasses VA and a couple from Charleston WV is a troll who lives on here and she has one friend who lives in Charleston WV and everyone on here or most of the people on here already knows that, laugh at her and ignore her like most of the people on here do or mouth her off for being a troll like some of the people on here do but most of the people on here all the real people on here ignores her. That girl is psychotic and i doubt she even has a man or he's probably a dorky, psychotic, loser like her lol
Truth

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

I would reply to all of your other topics that you keep trolling under different screen names but there's so many different ones and you would seriously have to be a nerd to do something like that and everyone already knows you keep trolling the Charleston forum but im not that lame or nerdy like you are, you're a nerd who lives on here and you stay being laughed at on and off of here lol.
scary

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Sounds like a psycho from oak hill, cheryl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
1548 lee st is a house of thiefs 3 min Bobby 28
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min Killer 51,983
Found X Rated pictures of girlfriend and her ex 1 hr TPB 18
is BlkBarbie and DeeDee both bisexual? 1 hr TPB 8
tpb 4 real 1 hr TPB 5
white male nurse 1 hr TPB 21
Charleston Police Say Man Charged After Urinati... 1 hr TPB 15
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••