Dating or Marrying Psychotic Women

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monica

Summersville, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2013
The average man will date at least one psychotic woman during his lifetime, and most of those men will go to their graves still shuddering at the memory of such a relationship. The basic behaviors of a psychotic woman are constant temper tantrums, snooping, emotional blackmail. These women carry a tremendous amount of emotional baggage and will do things that are completely crazy, lacking rational thought and take actions with no thought about consequences. They scream and yell and sometimes are even violent and throw or break things.

Sometimes they do outrageous things like vandalize your car or embarrass or harass you at work. When you finally do break up with them, they may even threaten you or your new girlfriend. You get the idea. These women are just plain crazy -- and there is nothing you can do to change them my friend.

Most psychotic women do not appear to be like this right away. Often times it takes many months before their true colors start to show. Watch for early signs of psychosis, especially how she treats other people as that is one key method for early detection of these combative women. One thing to be careful of -- women who are psychotic are often very passionate in nature and are most likely very good in bed. Good sex can mask over a lot of things. So when the sex starts off really hot, be extra careful because good sex can mask over a lot of things.

If you're one of the many men currently trying to escape from the worst relationship of his life, you're not alone. Your best strategy after you recognize that your woman is a psycho is to cut your losses immediately and get out while you still have your sanity and all your extremities -- hopefully before she gets too attached to you, as that might minimize potential bad behavior that is directed toward you. Sure, you can continue dating or be married to this type of woman -- but there will come a time when you may regret it.
rockstar

Alexandria, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Been there done that. Lol
Hahahaha

Summersville, WV

#3 Mar 28, 2013
If your wife or girlfriend likes to stare at topix all day then shes psychotic.
Duhhh

Summersville, WV

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Psychotic women are all over Charleston
Bull

Tipton, IN

#5 Mar 28, 2013
85% of all woman are crazy, not all are good in bed, I like a little crazy, boring chicks are jealous of them. Let them throw things, I lauph my butt off why? Because I know they are this is not frontpage news!
jelisa

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Monica wrote:
The average man will date at least one psychotic woman during his lifetime, and most of those men will go to their graves still shuddering at the memory of such a relationship. The basic behaviors of a psychotic woman are constant temper tantrums, snooping, emotional blackmail. These women carry a tremendous amount of emotional baggage and will do things that are completely crazy, lacking rational thought and take actions with no thought about consequences. They scream and yell and sometimes are even violent and throw or break things.

Sometimes they do outrageous things like vandalize your car or embarrass or harass you at work. When you finally do break up with them, they may even threaten you or your new girlfriend. You get the idea. These women are just plain crazy -- and there is nothing you can do to change them my friend.

Most psychotic women do not appear to be like this right away. Often times it takes many months before their true colors start to show. Watch for early signs of psychosis, especially how she treats other people – as that is one key method for early detection of these combative women. One thing to be careful of -- women who are psychotic are often very passionate in nature and are most likely very good in bed. Good sex can mask over a lot of things. So when the sex starts off really hot, be extra careful because good sex can mask over a lot of things.

If you're one of the many men currently trying to escape from the worst relationship of his life, you're not alone. Your best strategy after you recognize that your woman is a psycho is to cut your losses immediately and get out while you still have your sanity and all your extremities -- hopefully before she gets too attached to you, as that might minimize potential bad behavior that is directed toward you. Sure, you can continue dating or be married to this type of woman -- but there will come a time when you may regret it.
Sounds just like a ho trying to get someone to leave their wife...with post like this, who is the psychotic one?
jelisa

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
If your wife or girlfriend likes to stare at topix all day then shes psychotic.
What are you doing to know that she is on there all day? Are you stalking her or on Topix all day yourself? Who is psychotic? Lol! Get a life and own up to your own faults.
lol

Summersville, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2013
BlkBarbies a psychotic woman and her husband needs to see this.
lol

Summersville, WV

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Jelisas a psychotic woman too who spends most of her time on here.
sheesh

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
lol wrote:
Jelisas a psychotic woman too who spends most of her time on here.
Lol! I'm sorry. Do you know me?NOPE! Troll on! Lol!
swf30 ish

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Hey.. I AM crazy ... But, I take my medicine so, p*ss off.
Winky

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2013
I know a couple and im a woman myself lol
And yes i can be when called to do so hehe ;)
Sman

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Women with psychological issues= best phuquing sex you will ever have.
Lol

Roanoke, VA

#14 Mar 29, 2013
jelisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds just like a ho trying to get someone to leave their wife...with post like this, who is the psychotic one?
That's exactly what I thought!! This isn't no man posting this S&@! I think it maybe a psycho wife who can't get over her husbands past!! Maybe because of the hot sex SHE knows he had with a ex-lover. Lol... All women are crazy @ some point in our lives.
venus

Alexandria, VA

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I thought!! This isn't no man posting this S&@! I think it maybe a psycho wife who can't get over her husbands past!! Maybe because of the hot sex SHE knows he had with a ex-lover. Lol... All women are crazy @ some point in our lives.
If u call sucking things all of the time, hot then I guess. If that's the case sounds to me like both are young and dumb and don't know what hot sex is!
jelisa

Alexandria, VA

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I thought!! This isn't no man posting this S&@! I think it maybe a psycho wife who can't get over her husbands past!! Maybe because of the hot sex SHE knows he had with a ex-lover. Lol... All women are crazy @ some point in our lives.
No doesn't sound like to me at all...maybe someone "trying" to play head games.
Lol

Roanoke, VA

#17 Mar 29, 2013
venus wrote:
<quoted text>
If u call sucking things all of the time, hot then I guess. If that's the case sounds to me like both are young and dumb and don't know what hot sex is!
No sucking wasn't mentioned!! But yea if there is none going on, then I feel sorry for both parties!! That's a part of sex!! & nothing feels better my friend..
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#18 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
BlkBarbies a psychotic woman and her husband needs to see this.
No im not and i will show him this later and we'll both be laughing :)
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#19 Mar 29, 2013
venus wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband sucks on every inch of my body and there has to be sucking going on or its not good sex!
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No sucking wasn't mentioned!! But yea if there is none going on, then I feel sorry for both parties!! That's a part of sex!! & nothing feels better my friend..
I agree with everything you said same here and i couldn't sleep with a man who just wants to beat it up everynight or every other night. My husband licks me from head to toe almost everynight and i love it, we both love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trainer Sean McCormick 4 min Tom Clark 9
Kanawha City Lowes 6 min Tom Clark 9
WV PSC Gives AEP More Riches - PSC MUST GO !! 33 min Farter 9
Professional Hillbilly Panhandlers Targeted En ... 1 hr Hillbilly Panhand... 27
Begging Bums in Downtown Charleston 1 hr Obuma 8
randy moss (Nov '14) 1 hr HisStoryRevealsIt 23
China Isn't All Bad 2 hr Tom Clark 2
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE