mek

Charleston, WV

#173 Jul 7, 2013
EastEnd4Life wrote:
Them damn Straughter boys ain't nothing but punks! They couldn't make it living in Chas East or West side!
They ain't got nothing on them Harris twins in there prime!
im a Straughter an i live in Charleston actually most of em on da west, tey again
mek

Charleston, WV

#174 Jul 7, 2013
lets get this straight, NO ONE IS GOING IN MY MOUTH, PERIOD POINT BLANK OR YOUD DO IT EVERY DAY WHEN U SEE ME , TREMALES LAWYER SAID SHITS LOOKIN GREAT, I DONT SALE DRUGS, I DONT DO WIRE SALES HELL I LIVE IN CHARLESTON AN AINT NOBODY DID SHIT YET, ALL OF YALL R ALL TALK AN LETS PUT IT THIS WAY YOU KNO WERE WE ALL R SO KUM SHOW HOW U FEEL LOL IM ENJOYING THIS, n also, why dont everyone use thier real names an ill kill ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HARM MY CHILD, THE WORD FAT DOESN'T BOTHER ME I KNO U HONEY, AN UR NOT SKINNY SO STFU LOL U GOT CTFU
mek

Charleston, WV

#175 Jul 7, 2013
itd also b nice if you could spell my name correctly
JIMEKA ANN STRAUGHTER :)
eastend

Charleston, WV

#176 Jul 7, 2013
Mek ->
You're a piece of Sh!t!!!!!!!!!
Always gonna be Sh!t!!!!!!!!!
Your brothers are pieces of Sh!t!!!!!!!!
Will Always be Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
Your brothers are Rat Snitches!!!!!!!!!
From what I hear your Low Life scum!!!!!
Broke a$$ drug dealers, how are you'll drug dealers and BROKE!!!!!!!!??
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#177 Jul 7, 2013
Yup the brother not in jail has already threatened someone in rand over talking shi*. The one baby mama left rand which I don't blame her! Too much drama. And that's what that "brother that killed someone's" lawyer is supposed to do. Lookin good could mean a number of things dear. Not sure he gonna be free and clear in that one. Much less the fact not sure lessons are learned in that family. Always seems to be trouble then come off crying they were "set up"! LMAO
murder

Charleston, WV

#178 Jul 7, 2013
shame a whole family like that is so messed up with little children looking "up to them". They aren't the only ones - just the ones in the limelight due to MURDER....
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#179 Jul 8, 2013
Look at Meka on here firing back bahahaha. Shes fired up. You sound and look as dumb as ever. "U aint goin in my mouf", ok boo boo the right one aint seen ur ass yet clearly. Talk bout I know u and ur fat too. Ur a piece of work fatty. I love how when people are getting slammed on topix they always be like "and I know who u are." Yea ok I bet u do. You should keep that comment to urself cause u sound stupid. For all u know its ur own damn moma. Oh wait maybe not, seeing as she don't have power. im sure she dont have no internet either. Speaking of that did u guys figure out which family member told everyone? U guys be down grading each other and u really expect others to respect u??? I don't see that happening. Did anyone talk to sarah or Alyson about it? just wondering
Lol

United States

#180 Jul 9, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Look at Meka on here firing back bahahaha. Shes fired up. You sound and look as dumb as ever. "U aint goin in my mouf", ok boo boo the right one aint seen ur ass yet clearly. Talk bout I know u and ur fat too. Ur a piece of work fatty. I love how when people are getting slammed on topix they always be like "and I know who u are." Yea ok I bet u do. You should keep that comment to urself cause u sound stupid. For all u know its ur own damn moma. Oh wait maybe not, seeing as she don't have power. im sure she dont have no internet either. Speaking of that did u guys figure out which family member told everyone? U guys be down grading each other and u really expect others to respect u??? I don't see that happening. Did anyone talk to sarah or Alyson about it? just wondering
. Rotfl !!! That is some funny shit right there.
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#181 Jul 9, 2013
hahaha wrote:
umm, don't nobody need to ask me shit. I don't get on topix and talk shit about people and myself because it thrills me. lol. I can't really say too much for anybody else though considering topix is a daily routine for y'all. && let me add I moved from Rand and got my OWN place because I am 18 years old with a child and another on the way. its called responsibility. it had nothing to do with anyone besides my children.
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#182 Jul 9, 2013
eastend wrote:
Mek ->
You're a piece of Sh!t!!!!!!!!!
Always gonna be Sh!t!!!!!!!!!
Your brothers are pieces of Sh!t!!!!!!!!
Will Always be Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
Your brothers are Rat Snitches!!!!!!!!!
From what I hear your Low Life scum!!!!!
Broke a$$ drug dealers, how are you'll drug dealers and BROKE!!!!!!!!??
get a life please && get off topix running your mouth. ohh, && fix your exclamation button because all that was not needed.
scum from rand

United States

#183 Jul 9, 2013
RicosBabyMom wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life please && get off topix running your mouth. ohh, && fix your exclamation button because all that was not needed.
you people are so ill. tremale will never be out , Rico's Babymom
needs to shut her mouth...or i will drop a dime on her...and she knows why!!!
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#184 Jul 9, 2013
you don't know shit && please honey start dropping ;)
eastend

Charleston, WV

#185 Jul 9, 2013
RicosBabyMom wrote:
<quoted text>get a life please && get off topix running your mouth. ohh, && fix your exclamation button because all that was not needed.
Get a life scum bag piece O SH!T!!!!!!!!!!
You ain't Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
Ain't never gonna be Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#186 Jul 9, 2013
lmfaoo !
murder

Charleston, WV

#187 Jul 9, 2013
so did Ricosbabysmom GET HUD when she got "her own apartment herself" does she get checks and foodstamps from the system for them?

IF SO hey guess what - taxpayers were the responsible people here NOT THE MOM..
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#188 Jul 9, 2013
eastend wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life scum bag piece O SH!T!!!!!!!!!!
You ain't Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
Ain't never gonna be Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
coming from somebody on topix! hahaaaaaa
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#189 Jul 9, 2013
scum from rand wrote:
<quoted text>
you people are so ill. tremale will never be out , Rico's Babymom
needs to shut her mouth...or i will drop a dime on her...and she knows why!!!
ik why? lmaoo, I don't even know who you are! hahaa, so do what you got to do && start dropping!
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#190 Jul 9, 2013
murder wrote:
so did Ricosbabysmom GET HUD when she got "her own apartment herself" does she get checks and foodstamps from the system for them?
IF SO hey guess what - taxpayers were the responsible people here NOT THE MOM..
I pay rent! thanks :)
Concerned

Bethel Park, PA

#191 Jul 9, 2013
Coming from someone on topix! You are no better than anyone else on here! Ricobabymama !
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#192 Jul 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Coming from someone on topix! You are no better than anyone else on here! Ricobabymama !
your preaching it but yet your so hypocritical. please tell me why your any better then me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do black people get for Christmas? 49 min Larry 14
Trikett retiring with 5 concussions 1 hr josh 7
lesbian skype (Mar '13) 1 hr melrepeat1 195
Michelle St. James (May '14) 3 hr David Preston 31
Hospitals Phys Employees 3 hr Hospital Employees 2
southridge walmart (Sep '13) 3 hr that guy 14
April McDaniel Faints at Sentencing 4 hr wondering 4
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web