Just sayin

United States

#146 Jun 16, 2013
UdADeaLer wrote:
<quoted text>
---Soooo now your friend is 'Cut Off' when u figure out who it is? Lmao! Yea, your pretty stupid to write drug lingo on Topix! This is even a really old forum andd I was just browsing, but WoWw
um from my understanding cut off to me. Looks like in that post that her a$$ would be kicked to the curb like the trash they are. Cut the fk off ya know. no help no more buyin ya shyt no more taking care of ya no more feedin ya no more housing ya I think ya get my point
1 post removed
really

Charleston, WV

#148 Jun 16, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Why should anyone be "running" Rand? It's ignorant for any of the thugs to think they "run" Rand.
They heads are swelling cause Tremain got a job??? You have got to be kidding me. He did what every grown ass man on the planet is supposed to do and it got his head gone??? WOW that is some hilarious shit right there. Cudos to ya Bro bahahahaha congrats on pretending to be a real man. Question is how long will it last? And will u start paying for any of those kids you have all over the place. Doubt it!! Buy Ginger another hit. Or better yet get ur bills on bro LMFAO!!!!! bahahahaha
gjkl

Charleston, WV

#149 Jun 16, 2013
Alyson, did you tell everyone that u are moving to the west side next month? And did you mention that u intend on "using" Riccos car to move ur things but then never returning it. I don't blame you and im sure that is what he would want but you know Ginger is going to shit a brick right? You think they are just going to let you take the car and not come looking for it? I hope you got a spot with a garage.
Concerned

Kittanning, PA

#150 Jun 17, 2013
Nice to see the boy from robbery last week turned himself in. One more off the street for the time being!
RicosBabyMama

Charleston, WV

#151 Jun 17, 2013
UdADeaLer wrote:
<quoted text>
---Soooo now your friend is 'Cut Off' when u figure out who it is? Lmao! Yea, your pretty stupid to write drug lingo on Topix! This is even a really old forum andd I was just browsing, but WoWw
nobody said they was getting cut off from drugs . They're getting cut off from my life !
RicosBabyMama

Charleston, WV

#152 Jun 17, 2013
gjkl wrote:
Alyson, did you tell everyone that u are moving to the west side next month? And did you mention that u intend on "using" Riccos car to move ur things but then never returning it. I don't blame you and im sure that is what he would want but you know Ginger is going to shit a brick right? You think they are just going to let you take the car and not come looking for it? I hope you got a spot with a garage.
LMFAO ^^ you know how to spell my name && Rico's , so please stop pretending ! your not as low key as you think you are ..
ballin

Huntington, WV

#153 Jun 17, 2013
everybody needs to leave the Straughters alone. Getting Male and Rico home is the only thing they are concerned about and NOT Topix. Get a life and quit being a punk because you know for damn sure that NOBODY would say it to their faces. Bet its a family member or BABY MAMA that is putting this BS on here anyway. I smell a RAT.
Concerned

Kittanning, PA

#154 Jun 17, 2013
I hope they all rat each other out and rat everyone else out! The violence and crap needs to stop! I hope they keep them in jail a long long time !
NoNeighbor

Charleston, WV

#155 Jun 17, 2013
Invite them to the meeting tonight...Ask them what the next plan in the great scheme of things will be.....
Concerned

Kittanning, PA

#156 Jun 17, 2013
Imagine that!
2 posts removed
restricted caller lol

Charleston, WV

#159 Jun 18, 2013
U thought u was low key huh? Bitch please. Not everyone is for ur bullshit. Sad u call people restricted. I wish I would have kept ur # or knew where u were. im goin in ur mouth when I see ur fat ass. U pay my bills? According to these post u need to help ur people pay theirs.
I went there

Chicago, IL

#160 Jun 19, 2013
restricted caller lol wrote:
U thought u was low key huh? Bitch please. Not everyone is for ur bullshit. Sad u call people restricted. I wish I would have kept ur # or knew where u were. im goin in ur mouth when I see ur fat ass. U pay my bills? According to these post u need to help ur people pay theirs.
. Oh $hit !!!... There's a gang of h03's that want that @ss ... I feel sorry for her !!! f@t @ss isn't going to have a chance. Hope she don't have her kid with her when it g0's down ...lol
I wonder

Charleston, WV

#161 Jun 19, 2013
I wonder if she attended the town hall meeting monday night on home invasions?
Concerned

New Castle, PA

#162 Jun 19, 2013
None of the "obvious " ones did! Good thing is the turnout was good and more and more ppl are getting sick and tired finally and I figure more and more suspicios activity calls will be going in!
kirkland

Charleston, WV

#163 Jun 23, 2013
These bitch asses are a sorry excuse. Tremain running around talking shit all the time like hes about it. I say ur not bro. If u were about anything u and ur people wouldnt be sweating ur balls off in a tin can trailer with no ac or lights. U really trippin homie. Step ur game up and get ur life together. Ur ignorant ass doesn't even have enough brains to be civil and friendly with someone to help urself. U want enemies like u need some more or something. Nobody likes ugly Tremain. U know half ur problems uve brought on urself? If u knew how to talk to people ud get a lot farther in life. Half the witnesses in ur own brothers trial are only witnesses because of ur stupidity. U play with fire bro u get burned some times. Its sad as old as u are and as long as u have been in the game u havent picked u a thing along the way. Ur fucking stupid cuz
Concerned

Coraopolis, PA

#164 Jun 23, 2013
They ended up running ricobabymama off. She got sick of the bull and them taking from her. Hope Rico runs the other way when he gets out.
be cautious

Charleston, WV

#165 Jun 23, 2013
Tremain better use caution. I hear someone has some real incriminating pics that could land his ass in jail. They are just waiting for the right buttons to get pushed before they make that call and hand them over. Too bad too sad ;)
Concerned

Coraopolis, PA

#166 Jun 23, 2013
A lot of ppl in Rand have pics of what's going on. Am sure many have been turned over to tip line. Not just that family but all the druggies and thieves too.
RicosBabyMama

Richmond, VA

#167 Jun 24, 2013
Concerned wrote:
They ended up running ricobabymama off. She got sick of the bull and them taking from her. Hope Rico runs the other way when he gets out.
fyi , nobody "ran" me off . I got me a place && left on my own .
4 posts removed
lbvy

Chicago, IL

#172 Jun 25, 2013
Too bad his broke ass dont have no bills on. He probably cant even see what everyone says about him. LAME!!!! from what I hear he only talks shit when hes drunk any way. Hes gets on that courage in a can and then starts cry baby assin around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annulment 7 min Read About It 5
Katelyn Sykes, WCHS (Jul '14) 27 min Tom Clark 10
Volunteers at Daniel Boone Park 31 min Tom Clark 1
News Woman seeks help to clean up Putnam cemetery (May '13) 1 hr Shih Tzu Mom 161
ISO Southern Gospel tenor singer 1 hr New_Journey 3
Dr. Kalou (Sep '12) 1 hr ReliableSource 36
recycling 2 hr not sure 2
To all you POS so called "men" 8 hr Truth Hurts 10
Cornwall Lane Overdose Thu Jewow 44
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]