roadwarrior

Charleston, WV

#124 Jun 14, 2013
I ran with some of the True OG's from Rand back in the late 80's early 90's! All these young half thugs should be ashamed of them selves! Y'all embarrass the true OG's the biggest embarrassment is the damn straughters them cats wouldn't make it back n the day wit da big dogs! These youngings give us OG's a bad name
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#125 Jun 14, 2013
Their the reason we stay unknown dumba@@. Not so easy to leave a town where you have lived all your life and own your property. I also turn in all I see on the street that's illegal so I am doing something.
junkyarddogg

Charleston, WV

#126 Jun 14, 2013
Which Straughter boy is locked up
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#127 Jun 14, 2013
Tramale and Ricco!
junkyarddogg

Charleston, WV

#128 Jun 14, 2013
Are they the younger of the brothers
raven

Charleston, WV

#129 Jun 14, 2013
What's the charges on the 2 brothers
Thought I herd 1 was trying to drive a truck to look legit! Who with a legit company would hire that character ?
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#130 Jun 14, 2013
Google them its all over the place.
1 post removed
dumbpostdumbrepl y

Mars, PA

#132 Jun 15, 2013
I went there wrote:
All them h0es dumb..... anybody that messes with them straughters need day head Examined!!! Alyson, Charlie, and that ugly as Sara d@mn...that hoe look crack out. Get ya weight up girl!! You lookin like the Crypt keeper!!
sara is ugly af tremain needs to dump that junkie u can tell she either smoke crack or snort powder either way sara looks like death i bet it hurts to breathe how can tremain have sex with her i would throe up seeing that skeletor naked yuck
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#133 Jun 15, 2013
Heard there were shots fired last night in Rand?
wrong

New Castle, PA

#134 Jun 15, 2013
raven wrote:
What's the charges on the 2 brothers
Thought I herd 1 was trying to drive a truck to look legit! Who with a legit company would hire that character ?
Tramane was tryna get a job because he was actually tryna get his life on track. Rico is in jail for drugs. Tremale is in jail for murder.
I went there

Chicago, IL

#135 Jun 16, 2013
@ wrong aleast spell his name right !! Lol
1 post removed
lbvy

Charleston, WV

#137 Jun 16, 2013
These skanks dont even have their utilities on. How could u be ok with just going months without electric? I guess getting high is way more important. Hahahaha lmao what a bunch!!!
Concerned

New Castle, PA

#138 Jun 16, 2013
Who cares how his name is spelled! We all know who their talking about!
Just sayin

United States

#139 Jun 16, 2013
Jameka and the rest of the bunch need to watch they backs,,,heard they gettin a little loose with themselves and about to get taken out. Heads are swelling since tremain got that job. We will all find out soon who really runs rand!!!
Concerned

New Castle, PA

#140 Jun 16, 2013
Why should anyone be "running" Rand? It's ignorant for any of the thugs to think they "run" Rand.
Just sayin

United States

#141 Jun 16, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Why should anyone be "running" Rand? It's ignorant for any of the thugs to think they "run" Rand.
where in my post did I say anything about a thug?? That's what's wrong with all y'all on here you straight take things out of context and make post be about what you want them to be about. And not about what it actually is. The whole town of rand is fkd up including the so called good people they included in the fk ups too
Concerned

New Castle, PA

#142 Jun 16, 2013
They are thugs, wanna be gangsters! What do you call carrying around guns, dealing drugs, prostitution ? Sounds thuggish to me! I see how white and black walk and drive up and down streets daily ! Music blasting etc.
Concerned

New Castle, PA

#143 Jun 16, 2013
noun
1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
Concerned

Kittanning, PA

#144 Jun 16, 2013
And what do the good people do to harm people? Is calling the tip line to report crimes bad? What's bad is the fact that we have to put up so much security out if fear of robbery etc. the elders are afraid! That's a fact!
UdADeaLer

Hurricane, WV

#145 Jun 16, 2013
RicosBabyMama wrote:
<quoted text>
idek who you are or where you got your info but sounds like to me that you know too much , too much of things that only a few select know of && for that you are wrong to be on Topix talking shit ! Personally I know for a fact that Gin would never let my baby go hungry ! Don't worry though your identity will eventually come out && you will be cut off ! So , you've been in my house ? Only a select few enter my home .. so therefore I know that you are a close person to the family && it's sad that you would sneak around like everything is ok while your going on Topix && saying things that are clearly wrong && offensive . You probably have muh # if you've been in my home so instead of saying all this shit on a national internet site why don't you just call me ? Your truely a backstabbing person that doesn't deserve any respect what so ever ! && by the way , I'm 100% faithful to Rico . He calls me atleast 4 times a day && we write each other everyday . If I was cheating on him he would know . I'm also pregnant with his child && I don't believe in having sex with someone else while I'm pregnant with another mans child , that's jus comnpletely nasty ! If I leave it's to run somewhere for Gin or go to school . I visit my mom every other day && my bestfriend when I'm gone . I don't have time to cheat on him && I wouldn't anyways . Thank you though for making yourself look stupid !
---Soooo now your friend is 'Cut Off' when u figure out who it is? Lmao! Yea, your pretty stupid to write drug lingo on Topix! This is even a really old forum andd I was just browsing, but WoWw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth W Rucker 4 min Banana 2
Kenneth W. Rucker 5 min TO KNOW THE TRUTH 1
Kenny Bass 22 min fat guy in tutu 7
Wv rappers 37 min scott 8
creeker 38 min Creeker 1
Mink Shoals Park N Die 48 min Boxy 6
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 1 hr True Eer 22
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs