United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

diddy bop wrote:
Kirkland could be smook or michael huffman. They have been saying little things about u guys. Smook was bragging that he, michael and jimeka were the ones doing home invasions. They got angie. Todds wife. And that they were planning to get others.
1st of all you don't know shit about Michael so leave his outta this! Smook is a pos & any1 that would believe anything coming out of his mouth is just as retarded as him. Michael & Jimeka are best friends & have been 4 the past 5yrs. They are 2gether now as I type. He would never say the things Kirkland said. He has stood by her side threw all of this & that's what a true friend does. I love her baby Mya & we comsider each other as family. As 4 the rest of her family what's done is done, nothing can change that. We will all find out Sept. 30 what lies ahead. Until then, get a life.....geez!
lol@dumbhookers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Punk as/s
lol@dumbhookers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Michael Huffman wrote:
dont know where my name comin from but i guess dnt believe errething u hear in the hood! i dnt brag bout things i dnt do...smooke was my homie but what he do and what i do two different things...i dont try to bother anyone in the hood!:)
U a punk bit ch
lol@dumbhookers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Michaels momma wrote:
<quoted text>1st of all you don't know shit about Michael so leave his outta this! Smook is a pos & any1 that would believe anything coming out of his mouth is just as retarded as him. Michael & Jimeka are best friends & have been 4 the past 5yrs. They are 2gether now as I type. He would never say the things Kirkland said. He has stood by her side threw all of this & that's what a true friend does. I love her baby Mya & we comsider each other as family. As 4 the rest of her family what's done is done, nothing can change that. We will all find out Sept. 30 what lies ahead. Until then, get a life.....geez!
U a dumb bit ch
Michaels momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

[QUOTE who="lol@dumbhookers "]<quoted text>
U a dumb bit ch[/QUOTE] You a dead bitch WHEN I find out who this is.
Michaels momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

[QUOTE who="lol@dumbhookers "]<quoted text>
U a punk bit ch[/QUOTE] The real bitch is some1 who hides behind screen names!
lol@dumbhookers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I no u better then u no yourself u the last bit ch I'm scared of punk I c u errday
Concerned

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Thus has been snapshot and sent to tip line.
1 post removed
diddy bop

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Michaels momma wrote:
<quoted text> 1st of all you don't know shit about Michael so leave his outta this! Smook is a pos & any1 that would believe anything coming out of his mouth is just as retarded as him. Michael & Jimeka are best friends & have been 4 the past 5yrs. They are 2gether now as I type. He would never say the things Kirkland said. He has stood by her side threw all of this & that's what a true friend does. I love her baby Mya & we comsider each other as family. As 4 the rest of her family what's done is done, nothing can change that. We will all find out Sept. 30 what lies ahead. Until then, get a life.....geez!
listen to big momma on here talking like shes something special. No one has forgot about. U lived the brick apartments and was back there smoking crack and sucking dick. Aint a cock in rand u havent had in or around ur mouth hahahahaha u had to move away u were so bad off. Does ur man now know about what u used to do? And how can ur son be so wonderful when he runs with these type of people. Nieve much? U dumb whore. Lmao michael and jimeka are together all the time. Ur right. Thats why he was there when she and smook ran in angies home. No one believes hes a great citizen or something. How could he be. No one is fooled.
lol@dumbhookers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I hope ALL y'all go to jail !
lol@dumbhookers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

diddy bop wrote:
<quoted text>listen to big momma on here talking like shes something special. No one has forgot about. U lived the brick apartments and was back there smoking crack and sucking dick. Aint a cock in rand u havent had in or around ur mouth hahahahaha u had to move away u were so bad off. Does ur man now know about what u used to do? And how can ur son be so wonderful when he runs with these type of people. Nieve much? U dumb whore. Lmao michael and jimeka are together all the time. Ur right. Thats why he was there when she and smook ran in angies home. No one believes hes a great citizen or something. How could he be. No one is fooled.
Diddy bop - did she suck yo nuts?!
I went there

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Michael Huffman doing a home invasion lmao !! Now that's comedy !! Keep it coming I can see jimeaka doing one cuz her ass is already in trouble ....but, Michael no way !!
Michaels momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

@ cornball ass Diddy bop.....I never said I was anything special, nor do I claim 2 be. Yes I used 2 do drugs. Been clean for almost 2yrs now. I bet your still doing the same thing stuck in Rand like your something special. You mad cuz I wouldn't suck ur dick?! My man knows EVERYTHING about me & loved me enough 2 give me a better life. Now hate on that bitch!
michael huffman

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

well yeah my mom used to do what she did but i hang wit meeka cause she my friend and a real friend stay true no matter what half of rand talk bout bein real but jump on here concealed....as far as mom u have cleaned up im proud,of u and let whoever this is talking do it.....on that note done ima continue to kind ro everyone,in rand even whoever talkin since i guess ill never know who it is and have a good night on tht note:)
lbvy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I know michael cares for jimeka but little does she know he is quick to side and chum pile with smook. Smook has something she will never have and thats a cock. Smook lets michael suck it and play around with him. The heart wants what the heart wants. And michaels want smooks dick. Believe what u want but when it comes down to it he would pick smook over her any day.
michael huffman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

thx for the story lol...I am who I am....and I dnt like that realm of things...the thug mentality is not for me...but anyway thx for that entertainment :)
michael huffman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

and can I know who u ppl are please?
rick james

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I want her to mouthify my wang
rodney

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

michael huffman wrote:
well yeah my mom used to do what she did but i hang wit meeka cause she my friend and a real friend stay true no matter what half of rand talk bout bein real but jump on here concealed....as far as mom u have cleaned up im proud,of u and let whoever this is talking do it.....on that note done ima continue to kind ro everyone,in rand even whoever talkin since i guess ill never know who it is and have a good night on tht note:)
Hey Mike don't worry I had yo momma be4 & she ain't that good!
I herd u suck a mean d!ck tho
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

All of you are fkn retarded an need help... Even you so called non druggies who seem to care about your raggedy a$$ town. If you sat in my position an read all this crap you'd understand why I'm sayin what I'm sayin,,, well maybe not since all you are FKN RETARDS. Grown adults on here talking crap about the street thugs at least they are known. Y'all on the other hand(names unknown) sit behind a screen being computer thugs who act like they care. I thought we were against BULLIES. obviously not when you have adults doin all the crap they bytchin about others doing sounds a little HYPOCRITICAL to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obamas lack of leaderhip 14 min sckofBO 48
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min Mgtn Res 53,453
John L Fox 26 min i know why 4
No Hotdogs sold at the Dome on the 4th 1 hr Best Rapper Around 53
Davon from Belle 1 hr sassy j 75
zeke at quaker 1 hr zeke 15
dirty girl mud 5 k 2 hr Ridiculous 5
What happened to chase carter 21 hr John McCleard 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••