NONeighbor

Charleston, WV

#82 Jun 12, 2013
So how were they able to get past the Federal Regulations on large purchases to buy the rental properties? They don't have them listed on the Property Tax site that I can find, or are they listed in another way maybe by a corporation? That's traceable too....I don't get it...
90s baby

United States

#83 Jun 12, 2013
NONeighbor wrote:
So how were they able to get past the Federal Regulations on large purchases to buy the rental properties? They don't have them listed on the Property Tax site that I can find, or are they listed in another way maybe by a corporation? That's traceable too....I don't get it...
The only property Tremale owns is a raggedy trailer her rents out. Gin owns the other raggedy trailer. The double wide came from Dans(Gins hubby) family.
Concerned

Rochester, PA

#84 Jun 12, 2013
And that trailer is on rental property which they were not supposed to build on.
RicosBabyMama

Saint Albans, WV

#85 Jun 12, 2013
kirkland wrote:
Did u guys know that Ginger is smoking more crack now than ever. She done went through all of Tremale and Riccos money they had saved. She was also comitting welfare fraud and claiming all her grandchildren and collecting stamps and a check every month. When Alyson and CJ ran out of means they went in for benefits and found that she was claiming their children. They have no power in the home either. It has been shut off for months. Alyson has Riccos trailers electric in her name and they run extension cords from it. She is moving next month tho and they will be assed out. Lmao Ginger has pawned every tv and electronic that she, Tremale and Ricco had. They have a little tv in the entertainment center that is the size of a shoe box. Of course they cant watch it unless it's plugged into an extension cord. Ginger has also pawned all of little Tremales riding toys. His motorcycle and go cart, everything of any value. Its all gone. Word is she has to borrow money to reup and all the crack she can buy at a time is an 8ball. Sure is a big change from the big dope they used to keep. There are also suspicions that Ginger had Ricco set up just so he woulf go to jail and she could take what he had saved. Alyson now has nothing for his baby or the one on the way. Ginger talks so much shit about her sleeoing around but what is she supposed to do? They took everything from her and left her with nothing. She has to survive some way. Ginger refuses to help with pampers or milk or anything. She doesnt doesn't even care if the baby eats. U know what they say tho cocaine is a powerful drug. Crackhead Ginger should be ashamed.
idek who you are or where you got your info but sounds like to me that you know too much , too much of things that only a few select know of && for that you are wrong to be on Topix talking shit ! Personally I know for a fact that Gin would never let my baby go hungry ! Don't worry though your identity will eventually come out && you will be cut off ! So , you've been in my house ? Only a select few enter my home .. so therefore I know that you are a close person to the family && it's sad that you would sneak around like everything is ok while your going on Topix && saying things that are clearly wrong && offensive . You probably have muh # if you've been in my home so instead of saying all this shit on a national internet site why don't you just call me ? Your truely a backstabbing person that doesn't deserve any respect what so ever ! && by the way , I'm 100% faithful to Rico . He calls me atleast 4 times a day && we write each other everyday . If I was cheating on him he would know . I'm also pregnant with his child && I don't believe in having sex with someone else while I'm pregnant with another mans child , that's jus comnpletely nasty ! If I leave it's to run somewhere for Gin or go to school . I visit my mom every other day && my bestfriend when I'm gone . I don't have time to cheat on him && I wouldn't anyways . Thank you though for making yourself look stupid !
Kirkland

Charleston, WV

#86 Jun 12, 2013
RicosBabyMama wrote:
<quoted text>
idek who you are or where you got your info but sounds like to me that you know too much , too much of things that only a few select know of && for that you are wrong to be on Topix talking shit ! Personally I know for a fact that Gin would never let my baby go hungry ! Don't worry though your identity will eventually come out && you will be cut off ! So , you've been in my house ? Only a select few enter my home .. so therefore I know that you are a close person to the family && it's sad that you would sneak around like everything is ok while your going on Topix && saying things that are clearly wrong && offensive . You probably have muh # if you've been in my home so instead of saying all this shit on a national internet site why don't you just call me ? Your truely a backstabbing person that doesn't deserve any respect what so ever ! && by the way , I'm 100% faithful to Rico . He calls me atleast 4 times a day && we write each other everyday . If I was cheating on him he would know . I'm also pregnant with his child && I don't believe in having sex with someone else while I'm pregnant with another mans child , that's jus comnpletely nasty ! If I leave it's to run somewhere for Gin or go to school . I visit my mom every other day && my bestfriend when I'm gone . I don't have time to cheat on him && I wouldn't anyways . Thank you though for making yourself look stupid !
Thank u Alyson for confirming that what I say is in fact true. You could have lied and tried to deny everything but u laid it all out for everyone. At least I can say u are honest. Stupid, but honest. Im proud of you for that. Do ur thing girl and go to school and get away from that family while u still can. Ricco was the only good one I can say that. Save urself from the rest.
Concerned

Rochester, PA

#87 Jun 13, 2013
Only "good" one? Hmmm didn't he go to jail for selling? How is that good?
shutup

Beckley, WV

#88 Jun 13, 2013
Alyson keep your head up...watch out for snakes and trust NOBODY.You do what your heart tells you and Fu@@ all the haters. You are a great Mommy and beautiful on the inside AND out. People are shi**y for this and you are 100% a real chick :)
Concerned

Rochester, PA

#89 Jun 13, 2013
Just as other Rand citizens - we don't trust anyone either thanks to all the crap going on. I trust my family, period, point blank!
Concerned real

United States

#90 Jun 13, 2013
Family will fk ya faster than friends. Should trust them either. Im sure yours has screwed yu a time or two in life,,,,and to Kirkland. from what I read Allison didnt confirm anything. What she did say was instead of gettin on topix posting BS. Say it out in the open. You probably won't since you'd be cut off from all that you seem to think is going down .. How's is feel at night to sleep in Gin's house at night next to tremain knowing your gonna get up the next day an talk crap about where yu lay your head and the people yu continue to chill with. But you'd never go anywhere cause on days when they really struggling tremain pimps you out so his mama can have a hit. But being the small fragil chick yu are I understand why you talk so much crap behind the pc. Cause ya know you get your world rocked if yu said this out loud
Concerned

Rochester, PA

#91 Jun 13, 2013
Sorry my family are not murderers and drug dealers. We work a real job for what we have.
shutup

Beckley, WV

#92 Jun 13, 2013
lol.......Sara AND Cj are both JOKES. Alisyn is the only REAL one down there. Neither Sara or Charley take care of the kids they have......5 dang baby daddy's between the 2 of them. Neither one of them are even 30. Stupid ugly hos' Alisyn takes care of HERSELF and her kids. And for that, Gin will awlays take care of her and those babies.
I went there

United States

#93 Jun 13, 2013
All them h0es dumb..... anybody that messes with them straughters need day head Examined!!! Alyson, Charlie, and that ugly as Sara [email protected]..that hoe look crack out. Get ya weight up girl!! You lookin like the Crypt keeper!!
RicosBabyMama

Saint Albans, WV

#94 Jun 13, 2013
Kirkland wrote:
<quoted text>Thank u Alyson for confirming that what I say is in fact true. You could have lied and tried to deny everything but u laid it all out for everyone. At least I can say u are honest. Stupid, but honest. Im proud of you for that. Do ur thing girl and go to school and get away from that family while u still can. Ricco was the only good one I can say that. Save urself from the rest.
nothing was confirmed so idk why your thanking me ?.. Laid it all out ? No , what I am layin' out is you though .. I'm glad you have atleast some type of confidence to even say anything at all ! I give you props for that but at the end of the day you will still be a scared ass little girl behind a computer screen prancing around looking dumb as fuck talking shit about people that was there for you but that's ok because I bet you won't ever reveal yourself for the simple fact that your too scared to be called out .. How about that real name Miss Kirkland ?, lol probably not .. you don't want to loose the only people that probably give only a some what of two shits about you . Sad you have to go on Topix && talk shit to feel some sort of acceptance though ! Upgrade sweetheart && get off that childish level your stuck on ;) Better yet scroll through your contacts , stop at Alisyn , && press that call button !
shutup

Beckley, WV

#95 Jun 13, 2013
RicosBabyMama wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing was confirmed so idk why your thanking me ?.. Laid it all out ? No , what I am layin' out is you though .. I'm glad you have atleast some type of confidence to even say anything at all ! I give you props for that but at the end of the day you will still be a scared ass little girl behind a computer screen prancing around looking dumb as fuck talking shit about people that was there for you but that's ok because I bet you won't ever reveal yourself for the simple fact that your too scared to be called out .. How about that real name Miss Kirkland ?, lol probably not .. you don't want to loose the only people that probably give only a some what of two shits about you . Sad you have to go on Topix && talk shit to feel some sort of acceptance though ! Upgrade sweetheart && get off that childish level your stuck on ;) Better yet scroll through your contacts , stop at Alisyn , && press that call button !
lol....love it. You go girl.
[email protected]

Charleston, WV

#96 Jun 13, 2013
All y'all dumb as(s) hookers
1 post removed
diddy bop

Charleston, WV

#98 Jun 13, 2013
Kirkland could be smook or michael huffman. They have been saying little things about u guys. Smook was bragging that he, michael and jimeka were the ones doing home invasions. They got angie. Todds wife. And that they were planning to get others.
[email protected]

Charleston, WV

#99 Jun 13, 2013
Diddy bop - you a snitch bit ch
Concerned

Steubenville, OH

#100 Jun 13, 2013
TW aka smook is already being sought for the latest home invasion.
Concerned

Steubenville, OH

#101 Jun 13, 2013
Why don't all you druggies and thieves get together in a big room and have at each other! You all snitching and hating on each other anyway. Save the taxpayers some money.
Michael Huffman

Faber, VA

#102 Jun 13, 2013
dont know where my name comin from but i guess dnt believe errething u hear in the hood! i dnt brag bout things i dnt do...smooke was my homie but what he do and what i do two different things...i dont try to bother anyone in the hood!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 23 min JusticeforGREEN 52
Fourwheeler going bye bye!!!! 1 hr Heskeered 1
News Sissonville man found running meth lab (Feb '11) 2 hr Sissonville resident 19
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 4 hr bacon hater 155
Wow, I cant believe you are gone 4 hr okay 5
Where did she go?? 4 hr Wondering 3
Sara Janey 5 hr larry 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages