figured it out

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

hater hater hater.....if u that mad cause u didn't get no diapers just call mary and she'll hook u up u dumb ass
ccwoman

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

figured it out wrote:
hater hater hater.....if u that mad cause u didn't get no diapers just call mary and she'll hook u up u dumb ass
Most normal compassionate people don't hate the persoon BUT THE HARM THEY DO... Just because people want to protect their families, loved ones, old neighbors like their own grandparents, etc. doesn't make them haters. They are people who care when someone is hurt. Even care the the drugs have overtaken so many in this valley/state.
chevrolet1995

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

MURDER wrote:
If you see someone doing what you think is an illegal act - call 911 from a payphone. Sometimes people who qualify get free diapers and even have people who don't qualify fill out forms to get EVEN MORE - to soplift a truckload of diapers seems WELL kinda impossible??
you're damn right Lmao how the hell would they get them out the store? Shove them down their pants? Lol lol
Miss Purly

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Then you obviously don't know Mary. Shes so good at it she will steal a bike and have the store workers help her carry it out.That woman gets buggies full of stuff and just pushes it right out of the store.
Ibvy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

RicosBabyMom wrote:
you should've stopped && said hi ;)
nobody wants to talk to ur pregnant thieving ass. We all just want to talk about u! Lmao
Ibvy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Her mama wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is???
my point is Emily, is that ur as fishy and played out as they are with ur old wrinkled carp smelling cooter hahahahahaha lmfao
Ibvy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

chevrolet1995 wrote:
<quoted text> you're damn right Lmao how the hell would they get them out the store? Shove them down their pants? Lol lol
] the fact that u said use a pay phone to call 911 just proves u really dont know what the hell ur talking about hahahahahaha lmfao where the hell is a pay phone located now days? No where idiot. That why the government gives out free cell phones. Stay off the computer and go to one of those old people excise swim classes and work out those hips so u don't break 1
1 post removed
Madd

Clairton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>] the fact that u said use a pay phone to call 911 just proves u really dont know what the hell ur talking about hahahahahaha lmfao where the hell is a pay phone located now days? No where idiot. That why the government gives out free cell phones. Stay off the computer and go to one of those old people excise swim classes and work out those hips so u don't break 1
Go back to school dummy!
Ibvy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Madd wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to school dummy!
yea well auto correct is a bitch but I do believe im still smarter than the lady recommending that everyone should use a pay phone hahahaha lmao now be MADD about that
Ibvy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Madd wrote:
My babies are grown thanks! On there own college graduates with no plans for babies until their ready! You can play your little games with ppl but I actually have a pretty good life. Work, pay my bills, and enjoy my off time whether its a few minutes on topix or out with friends and family. Raised my children drama free!
wow sounds like u have an amazing life. MADD just has the best of everything with her minimum wage job and kids who are so wonderful. Shouldnt we all be so lucky. ur kids are ugly as hell that why the have 0 children. Nobody wants to breed with them. Lmao and thats awsome they get to go to school on a special ed scholarship. U must be so proud
ccwoman

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

cell phones don't work everyplace. Most reasons for lack of cell phones is druggies busting them up for the money in them. There are still a few here and there...
Concerned

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>nobody wants to talk to ur pregnant thieving ass. We all just want to talk about u! Lmao
which is your problem! you sure can talk a lot of shit && stalk people but you don't want nobody to know who you are? is it because I already know you? lol or because your just TOO scared to be called out? lmaoo, you don't want to blow your cover?
Ibvy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

I'm a lonely person who has no friends. My family don't like me so I stay on Topix all day long and talk about people because I have no life.
Madd

Clairton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

LMAO! If you only knew IBVY!
Miss Purly

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

This bitch really thinks her mom is a hustler. Attention Jimeka: your mom is a crack head and has been forever!
Madd

Clairton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

The whole bunch of them should just go away! Too much drama!
Her mama

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>my point is Emily, is that ur as fishy and played out as they are with ur old wrinkled carp smelling cooter hahahahahaha lmfao
Sure doesn't seem like I'm the fishy one. Since I'm not the one smiling in the enimies face and then talkin shyt behind they back,, and dam,, ya caught me,, I told your man to wash his dīck,, I guess he wanted to savor the moment!!!!, I must have tasted good in ya mouth for ya to be talking about it!!
howaboutsomekind words

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

There are a lot of bad things said about this family but ive known Tremale since he and I were 5, my parents went to school with Ginger, my husband went to school with tremaine and i have nothing bad to say about this family. Every time I have seen Tremale even since we finished school he has had a smile for me and kind words. Every time we see Tremaine, he stops to speak to my husband and my son. They dont want anything from us, they arent trying to sell us drugs or do us any harm at all. Give them a break, theyve suffered greatly with Rico and Tremale going away. I dont know Jimeka but I know shes loyal to her family as she should be. How about praying for them and not talking about them as if they were trash.
wtf

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Jimeka on FB doing the same shit her brother just got locked up for. These people arent the brightest bunch at all. I hope they press charges on her and lock her ass up too. Ginger must have been smoking while she was was pregnant too
mek

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

aww how i love my family an u all !!!! and miss purly im pretty sure u bark never bite ! get an education ! ive given yall my address once learn how to gps me ho
jimeka is in school doin great my mother works, tremain is about to b out jus lik tremale an we cant wait to c rico.......haha IF YALL FEELING FROGGY JUS LEAP !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min bacon hater 53,680
What happened to chase carter 17 min spidey 71
rusty bumper 18 min Love it 6
Best fighter in kanawha county (Oct '11) 35 min hater 214
Hillary 2016 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 13
What happens at exit 100 1 hr hater 4
Why all of a sudden do men carry backpacks? (Aug '13) 2 hr get a grip 27
Commission votes pursue Plants removal 3 hr spidey 21
Plants! Just Quit! 3 hr Baghdad Bob 23
It's good to be rich, white and a Lawyer 8 hr Julius 16
•••
•••
•••