Her mama

Charleston, WV

#257 Jul 18, 2013
truth is wrote:
She fits right in with the straughter bunch. She rides around with Mary stealing shit from stores, smoke weed continuously even while pregnant and did she mention that her ass has been locked up more than once. Shes a dope smoking thieving jail bird. But that what u guys consider a good person right? U need to check ur morals meter asap
. My daughter doesn't have a record hence because she's never been in jail. She doesn't ride around with Mary stealing shit she doesn't have to steal. And another thing she doesn't smoke weed. Dumb a$$ she's pregnant. Imma find out who the fk yu are. It's not that hard to do. Your post tell alot about you and when I step to you I want you to tell me everything you have to say ,,,to my face. Keep my daughters name out ya mouth. Before you get my fist in yours Take it whichever way ya wanna take it. Ya dont know shit about my child other than the fact that she not a damn thing like what you say she is. She's way better person that you or any of these low life pos wanna be gangsta shit talkin pc thugs like I said before GET A FKN LIFE TRICK
Her mama

Charleston, WV

#258 Jul 18, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>and u have a lot of room to talk. Just cause ur someone's mother doesnt make ur opion or status mean shit. Everyone sees ur fishy ass on facebook all the time looking talking and acting a fool. U need to grow the hell up. Ur just as bad as the rest. If ur such a great mom why did u allow ur daughter to turn out like she did? 18 two kids, been locked up, on drugs and fucking with the straughters. I dont u will be getting the mom of the year award mrs fishness
message me on fb trick. Then well handle shyt. Till then fk off. An my daughter turned out pretty good. She's a great mother a college student has a home and a job. Sure cant say that about the rest of you pos
RicosBabyMom

Saint Albans, WV

#259 Jul 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>u dont be with Mary? Um ok I seen u just the other day. U and sarah so go ahead and keep talking that shit girl. And u dont smoke? I know a weed dealer or 2 who beg to differ. Bitch u aint fooling no one
apparently you have me confused with someone else considering I haven't been to Rand in almost a month. Get it together!
hilarious

Beckley, WV

#260 Jul 18, 2013
RicosBabyMom wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently you have me confused with someone else considering I haven't been to Rand in almost a month. Get it together!
they prolly talking bout nasty Charley.....banging Tyler ans stealing with Mary
master

Charleston, WV

#261 Jul 18, 2013
I'd like to know what these trick a s s b!tchs look like
Ibvy

Charleston, WV

#262 Jul 18, 2013
RicosBabyMom wrote:
<quoted text>
u were in Rand today. U dont boost with Mary my ass. I drove by and seen u guys guys unloading box after box od diapers out of ur car. Ur a theif and a liar
Ibvy

Charleston, WV

#263 Jul 18, 2013
Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>u were in Rand today. U dont boost with Mary my ass. I drove by and seen u guys guys unloading box after box od diapers out of ur car. Ur a theif and a liar
it was u, Mary and a dark haired girl were slinging shit out of ur car in a hurry lmao
Ibvy

Charleston, WV

#264 Jul 18, 2013
Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>it was u, Mary and a dark haired girl were slinging shit out of ur car in a hurry lmao
or should we say Riccos car
Ibvy

Charleston, WV

#265 Jul 18, 2013
I guess u guys bought and paid for those diapers right? U just deliver them to people to be nice. I suppose it was charity lmao u should be more careful what u do on the side of the road u do know even if mary steals it ur just as guilty if caught because u drive the get away vehicle? Young and dumb
figured it out

Charleston, WV

#266 Jul 18, 2013
u ain't seen nobody in rand today. she don't even live there anymore u dump pathetic hater. dam one of the brothers must have taken ur boo. lmao....and as said bfore we kno who u are that's y u been hiding for weeks. get a life. we will deal with u on our own time....
Ibvy

Charleston, WV

#267 Jul 18, 2013
figured it out wrote:
u ain't seen nobody in rand today. she don't even live there anymore u dump pathetic hater. dam one of the brothers must have taken ur boo. lmao....and as said bfore we kno who u are that's y u been hiding for weeks. get a life. we will deal with u on our own time....
she dont live live there but she was there boo and aint know one hiding. I bet u think u know who I am but u dont have the 1st clue she was in that parking lot by tremales old apartment right down from the 711 how real is that. u know it and I know it say what u want while I was busy "hiding" I road by and seen her with mary and that other bitch so go ahead with that shit she knows what im saying is true lmao
Her mama

Charleston, WV

#268 Jul 19, 2013
Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>she dont live live there but she was there boo and aint know one hiding. I bet u think u know who I am but u dont have the 1st clue she was in that parking lot by tremales old apartment right down from the 711 how real is that. u know it and I know it say what u want while I was busy "hiding" I road by and seen her with mary and that other bitch so go ahead with that shit she knows what im saying is true lmao
And your point is???
Madd

Acme, PA

#269 Jul 19, 2013
That's what I saw! Wow where are the cops when you need them! Don't know or care to know them but that's pretty damn brave. Also what was in the back of the white SUV at 7-11 last night around 11? Was that legit ? Pretty brave I would say if not!
RicosBabyMom

Saint Albans, WV

#270 Jul 19, 2013
you should've stopped && said hi ;)
Madd

Acme, PA

#271 Jul 19, 2013
Nah don't think so......SMH
Poor thang

United States

#272 Jul 19, 2013
Ibvy wrote:
<quoted text>she dont live live there but she was there boo and aint know one hiding. I bet u think u know who I am but u dont have the 1st clue she was in that parking lot by tremales old apartment right down from the 711 how real is that. u know it and I know it say what u want while I was busy "hiding" I road by and seen her with mary and that other bitch so go ahead with that shit she knows what im saying is true lmao
What's the matter boo?? You mad you didn't get no diapers?? Maybe you should have said hi,, I'm sure they would have thrown you a box!!! Then you could have worn them in ya face to catch al that shyt you talk!!!!
RicosBabyMom

Charleston, WV

#273 Jul 19, 2013
Madd wrote:
Nah don't think so......SMH
why not? you sure are sooo concerned with my life && what I'm doing might as well have a chat!
Madd

Acme, PA

#274 Jul 19, 2013
My babies are grown thanks! On there own college graduates with no plans for babies until their ready! You can play your little games with ppl but I actually have a pretty good life. Work, pay my bills, and enjoy my off time whether its a few minutes on topix or out with friends and family. Raised my children drama free!
Seriously

United States

#275 Jul 19, 2013
So charley still be with Tyler?? I heard she wanted jarea
MURDER

Charleston, WV

#276 Jul 19, 2013
If you see someone doing what you think is an illegal act - call 911 from a payphone. Sometimes people who qualify get free diapers and even have people who don't qualify fill out forms to get EVEN MORE - to soplift a truckload of diapers seems WELL kinda impossible??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate Linda Hunt needs to GET OUT OF OFFICE (Nov '12) 8 min AweDaw 14
Dont vote Goodwin 9 min AweDaw 8
Wreck at Dairy Winkle on Tuesday? 12 min slicer 2
Magistrate Race 30 min Homer 6
dude named reese (Mar '14) 1 hr True 20
I was fisted so what 1 hr True 6
I need a online boyfriend 1 hr Tom Clark 18
kroger in kan city 5 hr Leroy 28

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance