RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#214 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Yea I work and earn a thing called "vacation". I get paid for that too. Duh! Vacation pay, sick pay. Comes with a job. Try again!
lmfao, you use your vacation time on Topix? smh!
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#215 Jul 11, 2013
Lol I pick up my phone and pull up topix occasionally while chilling yes. Got a problem with that? Last time I checked I have the freedom to do what I please! Thanks for all you interest in how I choose to spend my down time. Now off to do some shopping and meeting up with family! I'll be checking in don't worry my phone goes with me.
Your funny

Charleston, WV

#216 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Yea I work and earn a thing called "vacation". I get paid for that too. Duh! Vacation pay, sick pay. Comes with a job. Try again!
Like to now how that is when ya work at fk mc Donald's try again
Your funny

Charleston, WV

#217 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Lol I pick up my phone and pull up topix occasionally while chilling yes. Got a problem with that? Last time I checked I have the freedom to do what I please! Thanks for all you interest in how I choose to spend my down time. Now off to do some shopping and meeting up with family! I'll be checking in don't worry my phone goes with me.
Same thing goes for the shyt your complaining about. Funny how when someone has something to say about you it's called freedom but when your talking shyt about someone else it's called being concerned. Funny shyt right there.
hihaterz

Huntington, WV

#218 Jul 11, 2013
Good Grief leave Alisyn ALONE!!!!!! Alisyn you are smart, pretty and a good Mommy. You got too much going for you to argue with these c*m dumps. Punks is what they are....keep doing YOU and you will go far. Everything is going to work out for you, you just got a few spped bumps along the way :)
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#219 Jul 11, 2013
And you you put drugs and murder to the street that takes away people's freedoms. Now the thieves and druggies whine about the undercover cops running around here. You took your own freedoms away. I don't worry about them and actually encourage their driving the streets. I call the tip line every chance I get!
figured it out

Charleston, WV

#220 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
And you you put drugs and murder to the street that takes away people's freedoms. Now the thieves and druggies whine about the undercover cops running around here. You took your own freedoms away. I don't worry about them and actually encourage their the streets. I call the tip line every chance I get!
omg we just figured out who most of u are. lmao its so funny cause both of u talkin shit about the straughers are living in raggedy ass trailors urselves. lmao we can't wait to go to bluefied and let them know who u are. U don't even have a GED and got the nerve to be talking about someone else. Ur ass can't even find or keep a job. U were once a friend of the brothers and got mad cause they fucked every woman u were lucky enough to have.(and that didn't last for long) lmao ur women ran to the straughter brothers like a hungry cheetah. And talking about drugs u use more than they can sell u dumb ass uneducated bitch. I am so glad we kno who u are now. Calln those digits on bluefield to let them know who u really are.

Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#221 Jul 12, 2013
LMAO! You need to go back to PI school because you missed a few courses.
knowforafact

Richmond, VA

#222 Jul 13, 2013
Concerned wrote:
LMAO! You need to go back to PI school because you missed a few courses.
Plz stfu really! Ur a piece of work I dnt even know u but can tell you ain't shit either.On topix reading every damn post and commenting on every one like your Jesus and can see things everybody else cant.You went from talking about the Straughters to talkin about there home to talking about the babies moms then on to there children.then u gonna tell somebody to go back to school cause they mis-spelled something?? Sounds to me like u wanna be just like them seeing as how u supposedly know there whole life story.I know the family myself all of them and every one of them are good people.Just because some of them have made a few bad choices doesn't mean they are thugs or gangsters or pos'.Do yourself a favor a stay off the post about them if that's how u feel.Sounds to me your just so bored with ur POS life u gotta talk about there's.Sit down and STFU cause at the end of the day your no better then any of them your just some snitch on topix who had her cheerios pissed in by one of them now ur miserable.
knowforafact

Richmond, VA

#223 Jul 13, 2013
And before you get back on here runnin that cock hole of yours let this be known...no I am not a drug dealer or addict I dnt live off the state I work and have a three year old and iv never had anything but a friendship with anybody in the family so what do u have to say about me are u somehow better then me to??
Concerned

Sarahsville, OH

#224 Jul 13, 2013
Never said I was better than anyone and no I have not been the only one talking about Rand. Sounds like you guys are the ones all upset and worried about it? I'm just a person that lives here and hate what has happened to Rand in the last 10 years or so. My anger is directed at the drug dealing thieves and punks who think its ok to openly deal drugs and rob people. I see drug deals every single day. I didn't start this post and I'm not the only one commenting on it. Just as you have commented about me I can say as I please. Don't know you I'm sure and that works for me. I didn't threaten anyone or say I'm gonna run to "that family" and tell them who is talking shit. That person who said that us only gonna get someone in trouble . Sounds like a snitch for that side hmmmm.
knowforafact

Richmond, VA

#225 Jul 13, 2013
Na u the only snitch and yes ur not the only one commenting on this post but u sure do have the most.your sayin the same shit I said plz find other ways to fulfill ur life rather then talking about other ppls on a gossip website really.take a walk or bake a cake bitch just go somewhere
Concerned

Sarahsville, OH

#226 Jul 13, 2013
Nah I do all those things and comment on here. You don't like it? So what! Don't read it! Tired of pos criminals!
Miss Purly

Brooklyn, NY

#227 Jul 13, 2013
So has anyone seen Ginger Straughter lately? This bitch is 70 pounds & looks 70 years old! Can you say cracked out?
1 post removed
lbvy

Charleston, WV

#229 Jul 15, 2013
Beast wrote:
For your information all her rent is paid in cash by her not by the government or anyone else at that matter, run ya mouth about facts not lies. GTFOHWTS, fix ya own life before ya judge others, always bullshyt talkers but never no walkers, find another hobby an get TF OFF HER BALLS!!!!!
who pays rent or any bill in cash. Red flag everyone!!! U know this bitch aint paying no damn rent for herself cause she dont even know how its done. Bahahahaha too fucking stupid!!!! Really??? Take note little girl. Bills are paid 3 ways... via Internet payment, check or money order. Or the 4th by the HUD!!!!
lbvy

Charleston, WV

#230 Jul 15, 2013
How about they are about to lose the double wide. They rented the lot its on for Riccos trailer and just moved the double wide on there to without asking the landlord or without paying and extra lot rent. Now they dont pay no lot rent at all since they are cracked out and aren't paying anything. Lmao they are about to be homeless
lbvy

Charleston, WV

#231 Jul 15, 2013
Oohhh and did everyone see tremain on FB yardsale selling all the cars they have left????? Broke and busted. Ginger done sold all the tvs, kids toys and anything else of value. She wont be happy till she smokes up all they have. Lmao
creeker

Charleston, WV

#232 Jul 15, 2013
Concerned - I agree with you in many ways I am sure statistics would show over 70% in the valley get SSI, Food Stamps, HUD, use food pantrys, free clothing stores, get school vouchers, etc. and part of these are people who get legitimate monies they worked for SS - Retirement, etc.

Thing is - 30% of workers can't continue to pay for all of the above. Even SS and retirements are paid by monies the NOW WORKING pay into them. Soon, there will be nobody to work when those NOW WORKING, get old and apply for benefits.

The cycle of so many freebee's needs stopped. The state should use SSI and welfare (Hud and Food stamp) folks to earn their pay several hours a day by working on cleaning up the roads instead of state workers doing it - doing janitoral services at the jails - CUTTING branches and high weeds from roadside - anything to justify their pay.(And yes pay social security and medicare taxes too) Then the state workers could do other types of work for their pay. The statehouse and county could use a system whereby if a worker doesn't have a heavy workload - use them where needed instead of hiring new ones to train and they leave - then hire others and that cycle goes on also, as so many young people prefer selling drugs and prostitution or the SYSTEM instead of keeping a job.

Ok - now blast on..
creeker

Charleston, WV

#233 Jul 15, 2013
RicosBabyMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay rent! thanks :)
so how about food stamps, free food and clothing pantrys, maybe a check for the baby for a while??

It's almost impossible to rent an apartment, feed and clothe two, pay utilities unless you make over $10 an hour or so which I doubt that.

But if you are working - you do deserve some help until you make more money - No need deny it - for at least you are helping yourself - that's what the system is for, those who TRY. So just do your best.
Your funny

Charleston, WV

#234 Jul 15, 2013
lbvy wrote:
<quoted text>who pays rent or any bill in cash. Red flag everyone!!! U know this bitch aint paying no damn rent for herself cause she dont even know how its done. Bahahahaha too fucking stupid!!!! Really??? Take note little girl. Bills are paid 3 ways... via Internet payment, check or money order. Or the 4th by the HUD!!!!
. Actually there's 4 ways. Ya know. Yu can pay your bills at food land. And then take your rent payment to the landlord and get a receipt. Your the fkn dumb one bytch. Take note smut. Ya gonna get ya a$$ beat. And before ya er bent outa shape and day I threatened yu. I'm not threatening to eat ya a$$. Cause I don't know who ya are but trust. Karma will come to ya and knock that shyt outta ya mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blk guy facial piercings 8 min logic 12
Ferguson Missouri 1 hr Sick of it 47
Lonely dads 2 hr Sambo 3
Infant Critical - FATHER CHARGED 2 hr todd colmer 19
Marshall 11-0 and DROPS in the 11/24 POlls 2 hr The Senator 75
Catholic Coverups and Little Boy Pants Down 3 hr Andre Linoges ado... 5
Happy Hr checkpoints 3 hr Lt Williams 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search