Stupid

Charleston, WV

#193 Jul 9, 2013
And I guess all y'all other mfkrs makin comments are smart!!! BAHAHAHA ,, ya gotta be kidding me,, what the crack hit ya got wasn't enuff for the bad díck suckin ya done,, so ya feel the need to run ya mouths? It's would be something to actually get on topic one day and see the truth instead of some made up fantasy land that "you people" live in,,, maybe the straughters aren't all that bad since everyone on here seems to know an awful lot of bull shyt,, seems to me "you people" live the same life as well, because if ya didnt & yu were living right. By the word of god or "concerned citizens" ya wouldn't even dare to he on this website,, judgement is left upto GOD ,, not his "illegitimate minions"...
Concerned

Bethel Park, PA

#194 Jul 9, 2013
No one said I was better ! You are on here blasting others for doing exactly what you are doing in return. A lot of what is spoken on here is public knowledge from the court sites or arrest records. No denying those facts.
lbvy

Charleston, WV

#195 Jul 9, 2013
RicosBabyMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay rent! thanks :)
bitch please u know u receive all states services bahahaha thats how Ginger got caught stealing benefits and claiming ur alls kids. U went and signed up. Keep it real smut
1 post removed
Concerned

Bethel Park, PA

#197 Jul 9, 2013
Maybe she should have said the rent is paid (just not by her).
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#198 Jul 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Maybe she should have said the rent is paid (just not by her).
MAYBE you should worry about yourself instead of how my rent is paid especially since you ain' the one paying it!
Beast

Charleston, WV

#199 Jul 9, 2013
For your information all her rent is paid in cash by her not by the government or anyone else at that matter, run ya mouth about facts not lies. GTFOHWTS, fix ya own life before ya judge others, always bullshyt talkers but never no walkers, find another hobby an get TF OFF HER BALLS!!!!!
eastend

Charleston, WV

#200 Jul 10, 2013
Beast wrote:
For your information all her rent is paid in cash by her not by the government or anyone else at that matter, run ya mouth about facts not lies. GTFOHWTS, fix ya own life before ya judge others, always bullshyt talkers but never no walkers, find another hobby an get TF OFF HER BALLS!!!!!
& who in the fuÔéČk are you?!!!!!???! Why you so defensive for her dump broke state & federal dependent a$$ living off state & government help food rent everything paid by someone else but her!!!!!!!!!!
sick of handouts

United States

#201 Jul 10, 2013
go to work get off welfare have you know pride?
We need a intervention

United States

#202 Jul 10, 2013
You guys all know that Mek ....is bipolar and slow she needs help!! We shouldn't talk about slow people on topic. We should just try to help her so she can do right for her child. We all know that she didn't have Any Good role models growing up. I feel sorry for her little bipolar ass. And her little daughter Lord bless her! All she has seen growing up is smoking weed selling crack robbing , Smoking crack . No wonder this child is so jack up. Someone needs to have intervention with her and try to save her before she passes on her bed Habits on to her daughter. Just saying
crazy stuff

Huntington, WV

#203 Jul 10, 2013
you guys need to leave Alyson AND Jimeka alone. Bet you won't have ANYTHING to say when Tremale comes home and is found "not guilty". Alyson is a better mother at 18 then any of you trash cans are at 30. Keep ya head up babygirl.....these people hate because you are doing better than they are!!!!
Beast

Charleston, WV

#204 Jul 10, 2013
eastend wrote:
<quoted text>
& who in the fuÔéČk are you?!!!!!???! Why you so defensive for her dump broke state & federal dependent a$$ living off state & government help food rent everything paid by someone else but her!!!!!!!!!!
And who th fk are you that's fkn worried about it. And like I said state dont pay her rent neither does hud. SHe pays cash ya know that green stuff that has numbers on it that you obviously don't fkn have. Back of bytch
Concerned

Bethel Park, PA

#205 Jul 10, 2013
Hmmm who pays with cash nowadays ? Oh that's right ppl that do drug deals.
eastend

Charleston, WV

#206 Jul 10, 2013
Beast wrote:
<quoted text>And who th fk are you that's fkn worried about it. And like I said state dont pay her rent neither does hud. SHe pays cash ya know that green stuff that has numbers on it that you obviously don't fkn have. Back of bytch
Got more $$$ than you do TRICK!!!!!!!!!!
My green is legit too!!!!!!!!!!
Piss off!!!!!!!!!!
Beast

Charleston, WV

#207 Jul 10, 2013
eastend wrote:
<quoted text>
Got more $$$ than you do TRICK!!!!!!!!!!
My green is legit too!!!!!!!!!!
Piss off!!!!!!!!!!
So is hers its called a job,, ya know that place you work at,, and then 2 weeks later that pay you, Alyson never was has or will be a dope dealer,, something you won't ever understand,, since that's the only life yu know.
Beast

Charleston, WV

#208 Jul 10, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Alot of people pay cash, that's why we have receipt books, guess you know nothing about that since the state pays your rent,, you never see the check they mail to the landlord, maybe that's why you don't know a dang thing about payin rent,,how's them projects workin out for ya!!!!
RicosBabyMom

Lynchburg, VA

#209 Jul 10, 2013
Concerned wrote:
yeaa, because I'm a definite drug dealer you know! lmaoo ;) I pay cash because that's what I'm paid with. don't you get paid with cash? or do you even get paid?, ctfu! you guys are ridiculous!
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#210 Jul 10, 2013
No dear mine is direct deposit. You know where they take taxes out and all that! Sorry no free ride in my life! Work for a living and no drugs in my life!!!!
Your funny

Charleston, WV

#211 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
No dear mine is direct deposit. You know where they take taxes out and all that! Sorry no free ride in my life! Work for a living and no drugs in my life!!!!
Congratulations!!!! You have direct deposit. Only after Ssi made it mandatory for everyone to have a bank account,, because they don't use checks anymore,, BAHAHAHA. Fk a bank. I know alot of young people who work who don't have bank accounts. Ya know they go to the bank that the employer uses and cash thier check and WHOA!!! Guess what they get when they cash it??? Wait a minute,,, I BELIEVE IT'S CASH!!!!!
Your funny

Charleston, WV

#212 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
And for someone to talk about having a job obviously you don't either since your up at 2 o'clock in the morning posting on topix!!!! You must not be very productive when you clock in,,
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#213 Jul 11, 2013
Yea I work and earn a thing called "vacation". I get paid for that too. Duh! Vacation pay, sick pay. Comes with a job. Try again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do black people get for Christmas? 23 min Shawshank Redemption 5
Trivillians Pharmacy, now the facts 28 min Jayson T 6
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 1 hr sassyfrassy 35
Sarah Taylor - white girl with mixed daughter t... 1 hr shescrazyanddisgu... 6
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 1 hr really 59
April McDaniel Faints at Sentencing 2 hr REAL TALK 3
Another Hetero Pedo behind bars 4 hr fannie 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web