Jieaka straughter

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#1 May 1, 2013
How is it that this bitch didnt go to jail for hiding the gun for her brother?
stfu

United States

#2 May 1, 2013
you don't even know what your talking about! She never hid a gun for Tremale. She was doing what he asked and took his car to park it. Whatever happened before she got there is not her fault. She simply loves her brother and was doing what he asked.
real new minority

Evans City, PA

#3 May 1, 2013
stfu wrote:
you don't even know what your talking about! She never hid a gun for Tremale. She was doing what he asked and took his car to park it. Whatever happened before she got there is not her fault. She simply loves her brother and was doing what he asked.
If anybody believes that $*** they are dumber than you sound for posting it!!
stfu

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
amyee227 wrote:
How is it that this bitch didnt go to jail for hiding the gun for her brother?
Also if your gonna open a thread at least spell it right. It's Jimeka. Dumbazz
Dodge City Diva

United States

#5 May 2, 2013
You ppl need 2 leave my girl alone! It's almost like the Straughters are celebrities bcuz every1 is so damn interested in them. Get a freakin life.....seriously!
user

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 5, 2013
Who
fact

Charleston, WV

#7 May 6, 2013
Fact is she had the car and was taking it to park or hide it. That makes u an accomplice. But I forgot, shes a straighter. They snitch they don't do no time.
CWG

Charleston, WV

#8 May 6, 2013
fact wrote:
Fact is she had the car and was taking it to park or hide it. That makes u an accomplice. But I forgot, shes a straighter. They snitch they don't do no time.
I'm pretty sure if they were SNITCHES two of em wouldn't still be in jail doin time. From what I understand snitches usually don't to time when they work for the police. Ie...baby. Aka fats gerrod his brother Clem Ian. Zoe. Etc. should I go on
judge

Charleston, WV

#9 May 6, 2013
Dodge City Diva wrote:
You ppl need 2 leave my girl alone! It's almost like the Straughters are celebrities bcuz every1 is so damn interested in them. Get a freakin life.....seriously!
Maybe if they weren't dealing so much crack and shooting/killing so many people, everyone wouldn't be as interested as they are. Everyone is interested in royal f**kups!
judge

Charleston, WV

#10 May 6, 2013
She should have been put in jail as an accessory. She was going to ditch his bullet-hole filled car and told the deputies that she would have ditched his guns in the river had she seen them in the house!
Gaga

Charleston, WV

#11 May 7, 2013
U ain't even spell her name right! Lmfao
Yep

Charleston, WV

#12 May 7, 2013
judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if they weren't dealing so much crack and shooting/killing so many people, everyone wouldn't be as interested as they are. Everyone is interested in royal f**kups!
amen!! That's the truth. It's like true tv. If they didnt want all the drama they should keep they bidness on da DL oh and they into pills and weed too not just da yay
Lol

United States

#13 May 7, 2013
They are snitches! Tremale is infamous for snitching and I know that first hand...you can't snitch your way out of murder with an ak! But real talk.. He's a snitch!!
Lol

United States

#14 May 7, 2013
And miss jimeka isn't out of the woods just yet! You can bet on that.., hahahaha
Fact

Stuarts Draft, VA

#15 May 16, 2013
Tremales going to be indicted next week. His paper is coming out. Wait, watch, & see. Then we will see who has the facts and who don't. Mark my word next week. "Fact" knows all.
1 post removed
Hope so

Stuarts Draft, VA

#17 May 16, 2013
stfu wrote:
if u believe she didnt know what happened u are dumber than she is. Everyone knows how they are. Do something wrong in their car, hide it or burn it, then report it stolen. Tremains car, dans truck see a pattern here? They can't help but brag so everyone knows what they do. Tremain was broke so he burnt his, then the truck got wrecked and the "thief" ran on foot. Come now. The odds of having vehicle after vehicle stolen are about the same as winning the lottery.
Hope so

Stuarts Draft, VA

#18 May 16, 2013
Dodge City Diva wrote:
thats how they like it. Center of attention. If they wouldn't put all their business out there no one would know anything to be talking about it. They brag & brag & brag and then Want to be upset when someone has something say. Sounds fucking stupid to me. Things I don't want people know I don't tell to everyone. It's not rocket science. I mean Tremain runs around with a 187 tattoo on his arm bragging that he shot a man but know one is supposed to know or say anything about it. He's a pussy that's why he didnt pull a whole sentence and Don Don dis his time. He doesn't tell that part tho does he?
Whatever

Coraopolis, PA

#19 May 16, 2013
Well if they find him not guilty his life will be hard in the streets. And if "fact" is sitting here hinting about the outcome then "fact" is involved somehow, knows something or someone else is going down .
murder

Charleston, WV

#20 May 16, 2013
I believe he pled guilty didn't he? I'm sure most of his siblings know what happened.

You don't have to worry about who a snitch is if you don't do criminal acts - I don't really care when they tell on each other except sometimes the potential killers are let out time after time and don't stay in prison until they do the ULTIMATE. The police will never admit they pay/make deals with snitches unless it's to their benefit for the others like them to know it and take revenge on them.

It's mind boggling to think of the taxpayer's money going into so many families who deal drugs and cause more people to become addicts whose family then needs kept by the taxpayers. Soon West
Virginia will have 90% on some type of "assistance" instead of 50%..
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#21 May 17, 2013
I just read where the Hoe is suing her last employer for failing to give her last paycheck to her on time after being fired....

she only worked for less than two weeks and has a lawsuit. Classic I say "pure classic."

<Rolls Eyes>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch "Joshua L Holbert" on parole 10 min Bunnie 30
Trayvon 21 min TPB 2
state police out sugar ck 1 hr whodey 16
what happened to the thread about the police on... 1 hr wanda 1
Wonderful West Virginia to get new publisher 1 hr West Virginia 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,936
TPB working at Boons 1 hr Top Notch Weava 5
suddenlink dropping nick,comedy cen,mtv 2 hr weeble 13
RIGHT HERE: The reason Lt. Shawn Williams is su... 5 hr CHAD 7
Top cop in the kkk 5 hr CHAD 8
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 13 hr MsKamish 48
Shawn Williams and Robert C Byrd 13 hr eugene 4
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info