First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tink143

Alexandria, VA

#93 Sep 29, 2013
big mac wrote:
Are officers def abuse there authority the younger cops anyway
There is a lot of racial profiling, racism, profiling, and politicking within the CPD. The new officers are being trained by the old ones and they are instilling the same corrupt values to the new officers that ran rampant on the 60s
Swat

Charleston, WV

#94 Sep 29, 2013
Some work to do. But all in all ok
CPD

Charleston, WV

#95 Sep 29, 2013
I know a lot of them are great!
HELLO

Charleston, WV

#96 Sep 29, 2013
Ouch, People are butt hurt. I like them.
1 post removed
yallswild

Belle, WV

#98 Sep 30, 2013
your right being an alcoholic is a medical conditition, so is breathing, get a job, I smell looser
Get real

Monaca, PA

#99 Sep 30, 2013
are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect people to be on your side? Police officers don't just do that stuff for no reason. Your story definitely does not add up.
I hate to burst your bubble, but yes law enforcement officers act very badly at times. Why do you think they get sued all of the time for brutality and civil rights violations? It's called ABUSE OF POWER! Some not all, have a misconception of their job duties.
I know you are dumb

Brooklyn, NY

#100 Sep 30, 2013
I have a story, I am moved and I lived in Chelyan WV/Cabin Creek area for a few years. The cops are dirty up there. I know of a married couple who's been dealing drugs for years. They are in their 30"s, weed, heroin and pills they sell. They got kids in their house. This girl shoots in her butt and her feet because she knows the cops will check her arms and arrest her. So she thinks she can out smart the cops. The cops found drugs once and didn't even put them away. They keep selling drugs. She's made threats online and in town. She tried burning one house down over somebody snitching. What else can be done? I'm in south charleston now. I'm scared that these people are gonna harm someone. This girl hit a woman"s car and took off , her kids are scared of getting in the car. I've ran out of hope and options .
I Know It

Brooklyn, NY

#101 Sep 30, 2013
Dear Charleston PD, why are you all not arresting the drug dealer Noel Adkins who drives through there every morning and other towns and cities selling weed, pills and heroin. She shoots in her butt and feet. She thinks she can out smart the cops. She's ruined the town of Chelyan with her harassment and drug dealing. The police won't do a damn thing here. They've allowed it for fifteen years. She has kids with her all the time and pills that are not medically proscribed . I know she goes through Charleston and dope deals. She's got a face book. Tell me something. If the cops are so great, why are they allowing people 2 dope deal ? Huh? Lol. Get real. Get off your high horses and do a job.
Alrighty then

Charleston, WV

#102 Oct 1, 2013
CPD used to be nothing but arrogant punks years ago that must've had something to prove to themselves by being asshokes to civilians. Yes they all do favors for one another. They also have you targeted on their computer if you've ever had a problem with one officer, when u get pulled over they have your name flagged!! Then they automatically want to be a asshoke to you. Trust me I've seen the corruption of the CPD first hand. I've also in my ignorant younger days rode in a truck after leaving a bar with a drunk officer driving us. Go figure. All rules apply to everyone but them.
flowerchild

Charleston, WV

#103 Oct 2, 2013
I was very thankful for an understanding officer last night. My dog had gotten into antifreeze, and I was taking her to the emergency vet in south charleston. I was swerving, I admit at one point because I was holding my dog still, and driving rather slowly. I'm sure this state trooper thought I was drunk, since it was also after midnight.. I told him the situation, and why I was swerving. He was very empathetic and told me to get her to the vet. He didn't even ask for my drivers license. I could tell he liked dogs and was concerned.. Very nice man.. Thank goodness for professional officers like him! Makes me have faith in humanity.
Brittany

Alexandria, VA

#104 Oct 31, 2013
Go cops!
1 post removed
whatever

Charleston, WV

#106 Nov 6, 2013
Ok, so you went back to your car and refused to get out because of your "attitude" and the police removed you from your car. You are such an idiot!!!! If you would have done what was asked of you, and quit being a little beligerant idiot, none of this would have happened. Do you think the police officer was not thinking "Wonder if she is getting a gun" "Where are her hands". To the police officer, his life is more important than your "inconvenience". The same as you may feel, your life is more important than his. This would have never happened if you would have LISTENED AND PAID ATTENTION TO DIRECTIONS. You learn this in kindergarden.
Info

Alexandria, VA

#107 Nov 6, 2013
There's one officer I know of that weighs 300 pounds in the department.
Charlestonian

Charleston, WV

#108 Nov 6, 2013
Uhhhh just a thought....Isn't this situation what Civil litigation is for? If you have a BEEF, and a legitimate complaint, then address it properly. If you want to whine around about being "roughed up" during an arrest....then line up behind everyone else that didn't like being arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches of kanawha valley 17 min dcon 51
An apology to TPB 19 min SexyinPink 4
people who snitch on snitches 24 min dcon 30
Josh Holbert narc 33 min Josh is a narc 32
best man in charleston 1 hr A First Timer 6
Anonymous Drug Tips (Aug '14) 1 hr Verna 175
this place is full of mental patients 1 hr Verna 8
Ladies . . . does size really matter? 2 hr A First Timer 42
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS 6 hr HotMILF 22
Charleston Dating