charleston police department
TTR1960

AOL

#71 Apr 6, 2011
knowit all wrote:
Hippies are losers. God did not create everyone equal. Im pretty sure you are over weight and ugly. I am not. Hippes are like fat people, put on this Earth to show good kids what not to look like when they get older. Fat people and losers should be put in cages so good kids can look at them like they are in a zoo. So, get off your high horse and eat it fatty.
angie/concerned you're nuttier then a fruitcake. You keep on flaming ppl sweetpea and talk all that chit now. The charleston pd is watching you & you're pill headed two friends and you :) on here i'm sure...
KnowitAll

Colorado City, TX

#72 Apr 6, 2011
knowit all wrote:
Hippies are losers. God did not create everyone equal. Im pretty sure you are over weight and ugly. I am not. Hippes are like fat people, put on this Earth to show good kids what not to look like when they get older. Fat people and losers should be put in cages so good kids can look at them like they are in a zoo. So, get off your high horse and eat it fatty.
God did create everyone equal but evidently your better than everyone else!! God help you!
Charleston Resident

Alexandria, VA

#73 Aug 31, 2013
Sniffles, people get butt hurt or this one psycho who goes by blk barbie and several names. I for one respect the police. You keep harassing people and them on here. You are nuts or go OCD badly. Do you like being a troll? I'm sure you do lady! Karma will come on you one day. If you keep fussing and smacking people around like the police on here. They may get you! I never had issues with them one bit. Somebody is butt hurt badly!!!! Lmao. It's funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Charleston Resident

Alexandria, VA

#75 Aug 31, 2013
South Charleston PD all the way! Go charleston police! Go police! Go charleston Police.
Charleston Resident

Alexandria, VA

#76 Aug 31, 2013
I'm making you mad, aww, bless your troll and nasty heart! You need anger help lady.
Charleston Resident

Alexandria, VA

#77 Aug 31, 2013
It's people like you that make society look ugly and difficult ! The police don't lose sleep over nastiness. Sorry.
1 post removed
tammy davis

Alexandria, VA

#79 Sep 27, 2013
I am sorry to have to post this but I do believe that there is a vast majority of CPD that are crooked, bad cops. I'm originally from Baltimore and when I moved here I was taken back by the total lack of the law that the CPD practice daily. It seems like a large portion of them make up the rules as they go along. I have seen personally that these officers openly ignore the proper rules of procedure. For example, no police officer is allowed by law to intervene in a situation solely to lend help to a friend. If a police matter comes across the desk of an officer that is friends with either the victim or the alleged perpetrator then, by law, that case must be given to another officer who is not friends with either party involved. It creates a conflict which eventually leads to lawsuits against the police department. I understand that everyone wants to be able to help out a friend but the police do not have that option. It is a conflict and is not allowed to happen in any state. However in this state it happens frequently and gives the police department a very bad name. I have notified several federal agencies about the problems with the police departments in this state and the "good ole boys club". Hopefully our residents will be seeing some change in procedure when these federal agencies move into town and start conducting their independent investigations of the police department and its many officers. Our residents need police officers that abide by the laws they are sworn to uphold and the favoritism for officers friends and families need to be stopped even if federal agencies need to get rid of every officer and replace them with new officers whom would be trained under the correct and legal procedures. I'm sorry if thugs offends anyone but there is a LOT of crooked officers and corruption in the police departments throughout the state. Federal inquiries are forthcoming and I do believe that is a good thing for every resident. We, as citizens, deserve it. Just because someone is a police officer doesn't mean that they can make up their own rules and procedures as they go. Every officer needs and must obey the rules, laws, regulations, and procedures as written into law....not their own interpretations of it. Don't get me wrong , there are many wonderful law abiding officers here that do the right thing. However, the bad apples far outweigh the good ones. I personally am looking forward to the change. Note only for us but for our children and grandchildren as well.
Rhonda Lee Goodwin

Alexandria, VA

#80 Sep 27, 2013
Amen!!!!! You are right!
Black dude

Charleston, WV

#81 Sep 27, 2013
OK, all you BADGE BUNNIES have had your say, but the fact is the Charleston Police are a bunch of big headed pricks, who think they are untouchable. Because they are protected by the fact that the city and the union will not release their names when they get in trouble. Look at the cop that killed the other cop after chasing a guy up to Pinch. He shot the guy several times and kept shooting him and moved around the car shooting until he hit the other cop and killed him! His name was not released until the widow of the dead cop sued the city! I think he's still a Charleston cop.
john

Nitro, WV

#82 Sep 28, 2013
tammy davis wrote:
I am sorry to have to post this but I do believe that there is a vast majority of CPD that are crooked, bad cops. I'm originally from Baltimore and when I moved here I was taken back by the total lack of the law that the CPD practice daily. It seems like a large portion of them make up the rules as they go along. I have seen personally that these officers openly ignore the proper rules of procedure. For example, no police officer is allowed by law to intervene in a situation solely to lend help to a friend. If a police matter comes across the desk of an officer that is friends with either the victim or the alleged perpetrator then, by law, that case must be given to another officer who is not friends with either party involved. It creates a conflict which eventually leads to lawsuits against the police department. I understand that everyone wants to be able to help out a friend but the police do not have that option. It is a conflict and is not allowed to happen in any state. However in this state it happens frequently and gives the police department a very bad name. I have notified several federal agencies about the problems with the police departments in this state and the "good ole boys club". Hopefully our residents will be seeing some change in procedure when these federal agencies move into town and start conducting their independent investigations of the police department and its many officers. Our residents need police officers that abide by the laws they are sworn to uphold and the favoritism for officers friends and families need to be stopped even if federal agencies need to get rid of every officer and replace them with new officers whom would be trained under the correct and legal procedures. I'm sorry if thugs offends anyone but there is a LOT of crooked officers and corruption in the police departments throughout the state. Federal inquiries are forthcoming and I do believe that is a good thing for every resident. We, as citizens, deserve it. Just because someone is a police officer doesn't mean that they can make up their own rules and procedures as they go. Every officer needs and must obey the rules, laws, regulations, and procedures as written into law....not their own interpretations of it. Don't get me wrong , there are many wonderful law abiding officers here that do the right thing. However, the bad apples far outweigh the good ones. I personally am looking forward to the change. Note only for us but for our children and grandchildren as well.
Can I get a copy of this so called "law" that you're talking about. Maybe post a link to it or something. I understand that the police getting into a friends matter isn't a good idea but I really don't think it's an actual law.
Harry Carpenter

Chicago, IL

#83 Sep 28, 2013
Black dude wrote:
OK, all you BADGE BUNNIES have had your say, but the fact is the Charleston Police are a bunch of big headed pricks, who think they are untouchable. Because they are protected by the fact that the city and the union will not release their names when they get in trouble. Look at the cop that killed the other cop after chasing a guy up to Pinch. He shot the guy several times and kept shooting him and moved around the car shooting until he hit the other cop and killed him! His name was not released until the widow of the dead cop sued the city! I think he's still a Charleston cop.
Ok so what if the cops name was released the day it happened, would it have really mattered. Could you have done anything about it? Would it have changed anything? No. So if you just like seeing people's names in the paper to get off then I guess that's a plus, but other than that, why does it matter?
thankful to cpd

Charleston, WV

#84 Sep 28, 2013
I for one am very thankful to the charleston police they saved my life in a bad domestic violence situation. There were roughly 30 cpd including the swat team at my house that day. They were so nice to my kids and I they even bought food for the kids out of their own pockets. My kids and I will always be thankful to them. I'm sure there are some crooked ones, but as a whole I don't think they are bad.
tammy davis

Alexandria, VA

#85 Sep 28, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a copy of this so called "law" that you're talking about. Maybe post a link to it or something. I understand that the police getting into a friends matter isn't a good idea but I really don't think it's an actual law.
It's called a "conflict of interest". I thought everyone in America knew that. Attorneys, judges, magistrates and a lot of businesses are bound by the same ethics. I will get into my law books and reference it for you though. Out make take a day or so to complete but I have no problem doing so.
tammy davis

Alexandria, VA

#86 Sep 28, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
I went ahead and looked it up on the internet so you didn't have to wait. Posted is the link and it is very clear

http://www.legis.state.wv.us/wvcode/code.cfm...
drunkduck

Fort Collins, CO

#87 Sep 28, 2013
Many police departments are having issues with using force against people not comitting a crime.
Youknow

Hurricane, WV

#88 Sep 28, 2013
tammy davis wrote:
<quoted text>
I went ahead and looked it up on the internet so you didn't have to wait. Posted is the link and it is very clear
http://www.legis.state.wv.us/wvcode/code.cfm...
No where does that state an officer can't respond or work a case involving someone they know. Just can't be biased or do anything for personal gain. You go to calls that are in your area.
You act like if you pulled over your own mother for DUI you'd arrest her and take her to the magistrate. I promise unless your mother had a serious problem of this you wouldn't.

Every job has bad apples. It happens.
Btw if you follow police orders and not try to be king ding a ling no police officer will touch you. It's those who run their mouth staying they know the law better than anyone that get butt hurt.
Police are there where you are for a reason. It's not because they decided hey I think I want to go knock on this guys door for shits and giggles.
tammy davis

Alexandria, VA

#89 Sep 28, 2013
Sorry " youknow" the legislation you read clearly says any public official, which includes police officers cannot involve themselves with friends or family because that constitutes a conflict of interest. Also, if I had chosen to be a police officer as pulled my mother over for a dui I would do my sworn duty. But I would do it the right way and call in another unbiased officer to administer the field sobriety testing and make the arrest. Being a police officer does not, in any way, give you the right to pick and choose what laws to follow and uphold according to who the suspect is. Everyone should be treated the same regardless of "who they know". That, my dear, is corruption at is best and from your responses I in this forum it appears that you support the corruption. Shame on you. We are all supposed to be treated equal in the eyes of the law!
Parent

Alexandria, VA

#90 Sep 28, 2013
Wow, I like them.
Brittany

Alexandria, VA

#91 Sep 28, 2013
You got bad cops and good cops just like us people of the public. Animals , the same way. Don't judge them all because of a few officers. They do get on here and type and they will get on a forum like this and ask you questions. Does people not think?
big mac

Huntington, WV

#92 Sep 29, 2013
Are officers def abuse there authority the younger cops anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gwhs 10 min Conspiracy Theory 37
donte detrapeno 23 min leroy 18
I stand with Ben 27 min Triple K 2
Do veterans get enough? 2 hr Over Compensated 40
josh holbert 3 hr LOL 8
The dead zone is a joke 4 hr Wowzer 25
Kayla Rob 8 hr Tom Clark 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages