charleston police department

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerened taxpayer

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2011
The charleston police department are getting out of hand when two police officers weighing over 200lbs use unnecessary force on a female weighting only 117lbs causing cuts in her wrist from the handcuffs being put on too tight and a black eye. Not only were they rough without reason they taunted and made treats the entire time through the booking process. Sitting in a non running parked car with the keys not anywhere near the ignition did not give these officers the right to jerk me out of the car by my hair, shove my face in the mud and against the back glass of the cruiser. If this is what type of protection we have to look forward to we might as well have gotti as governor.
Taxpayer

Troy, MI

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Stop breaking the law and you won't have to worry about it. Its us REAL taxpayers that have to support your sorry ass
annoyed

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
Stop breaking the law and you won't have to worry about it. Its us REAL taxpayers that have to support your sorry ass
indeed! it is people like you that caused that officer to get shot last night. Grow up, honey.
Concerned tax payer

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
first of all I wasn't breaking the law!! You weren't there so you don't know the whole story and I guarantee my husband pays more taxes then ur sorry ass !!!
Concerned tax payer

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2011
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed! it is people like you that caused that officer to get shot last night. Grow up, honey.
I didn't cause anyone to get shot thank you very much and half of the city's officers are corrupt in the first place so why don't you look in the mirror and take a few lessons on growing up before you make such a ridiculous statement!
Taxpayer

Troy, MI

#6 Jan 30, 2011
So you were just sitting there doing nothing and they attacked you. Wow, I guess you will get millions from that lawsuit. Sorry I must have missed it in the paper. Maybe you should go on Oprah and tell you sorry story. Better yet, move away and take that sorry husband with you.
middle

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2011
I've never seen anything but kindness and respect from the local officers. Of course that doesn't mean anything. I've also known cops who've done the same things to friends because they had to fill their quota for arrests but that was in another town.
Concerned tax payer

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
So you were just sitting there doing nothing and they attacked you. Wow, I guess you will get millions from that lawsuit. Sorry I must have missed it in the paper. Maybe you should go on Oprah and tell you sorry story. Better yet, move away and take that sorry husband with you.
first of all don't talk about my husband!!! Second maybe you should get a life!!! I never said I was doing nothing I said I didn't break any laws so before you go running your mouth about something you know absolutely nothing about get your facts straight!! and who are you to tell anyone to move! Get a life because yours is obviously pathetic
Disgusted...

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 30, 2011
This is supposed to be an open arena, for people to post opinions and talk about everyday issues. People should not get accusatory towards others when they know nothing about them. Open your eyes and you will see that police officers do make mistakes and do not always follow protocol. They are regular people, just like you and me. Maybe before attacking someone, am their family, you should consider that. Maybe you should consider that you do not know everything about every situation whether you were involved or present. Post on something you have a real opinion about, not a verbal attack.
are you serious

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2011
concerened taxpayer wrote:
The charleston police department are getting out of hand when two police officers weighing over 200lbs use unnecessary force on a female weighting only 117lbs causing cuts in her wrist from the handcuffs being put on too tight and a black eye. Not only were they rough without reason they taunted and made treats the entire time through the booking process. Sitting in a non running parked car with the keys not anywhere near the ignition did not give these officers the right to jerk me out of the car by my hair, shove my face in the mud and against the back glass of the cruiser. If this is what type of protection we have to look forward to we might as well have gotti as governor.
Do you really expect people to be on your side? Police officers don't just do that stuff for no reason. Your story definitely does not add up.
watchdog

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 30, 2011
I have personally known officers who had pulled good looking ladies over on a minor thing, just so they could pat her down for any concealed weapons. Translates into copping(ouch) a free feel.
They used to brag about it at the neighborhood bar on their off-duty hours.
So thay may have thought she was a "dangerous" criminal.
officier

San Angelo, TX

#12 Jan 31, 2011
concerened taxpayer wrote:
YOUR
you seem to neglect to say about your actions and attitude that cause us to step up our force.
HOBO

San Angelo, TX

#13 Jan 31, 2011
Concerned tax payer wrote:
<quoted text> first of all I wasn't breaking the law!! You weren't there so you don't know the whole story and I guarantee my husband pays more taxes then ur sorry ass !!!
LORD ANOTHER SPOILED HOUSE WIFE THAT THINKS HER FECES DOESNT STINK.
LET ME TELL YA LADY. IT DOES!!!!!!
Crooked SOB

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 31, 2011
F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE!
CHARLESTON PD CAN EAT ME!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 3, 2011
Crooked SOB wrote:
F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE! F**K THE POLICE!
CHARLESTON PD CAN EAT ME!
YOU ARE A NO GOOD SOB AND I HOPE THAT IF YOU EVER NEED THE POLICE THAT THEY HAVE SEEN THIS POST AND REMEMBER IT, YOU DON;T DESERVE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
fatboy

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 3, 2011
ANISTON, YOUR ALWAYS THE POOR LITTLE VCTIM, GROW UP AND GET A JOB SO YOU CAN PAY TAXES AND QUIT LIVING OFF YOUR HUSBAND. YOUR A PATHETIC DRUNK, EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED. YOU WAS DOWNTOWN DRINKING, HANGING OUT WITH SOME GUY WHO IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND. AFTER HE WENT TO JAIL TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT, YOU COME TO THE POLICE STATION DRUNK, ENOUGH SAID.
Crooked SOB

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 3, 2011
Why am i a bad person? BC I have been F**KED over by them and I no longer respect them? I most likely will never need their "HELP"...I haven't ran into a single CPD officer that hasn't been a prick...F**K the POLICE! THEY are the crooked SOB'S!
Concerned tax payer

United States

#20 Feb 6, 2011
are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect people to be on your side? Police officers don't just do that stuff for no reason. Your story definitely does not add up.
yes I am serious, you were not there and do not know the facts I have a medical condition and was trying to explain this but before I had a chance was tackled handcuffed and arrested. I ended up with a black eye and marks on my wrist. I do not expect anyone to be on my side I was simply stating my concern for excessive force.
Concerned tax payer

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2011
officier wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR
you seem to neglect to say about your actions and attitude that cause us to step up our force.
I did not neglect to mention anything! But with my medical condition and pictures of my black eye, marks on my wrist and other bruises I look forward to seeing you guys in court :)
Concerned tax payer

United States

#22 Feb 6, 2011
HOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
LORD ANOTHER SPOILED HOUSE WIFE THAT THINKS HER FECES DOESNT STINK.
LET ME TELL YA LADY. IT DOES!!!!!!
lmao get over yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston Has Gone Completly Crazy 35 min Chris 4
caleb bays of campbells creek 4 hr The Reaper 3
Who are the Druggies and thieves on Campbells c... 4 hr real 36
CAMC is going broke. 6 hr justsayin 36
Mueller just subpoena comrade trump 7 hr Password 1
Jess Bailes for magistrate 7 hr So obvious 25
Lily Moran 7 hr Yiked 22
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 10 hr James 47

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web