Bashing other keeps your focus from t...

Bashing other keeps your focus from the truth about breeders

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Patrick AG Grandstander

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2014
The truth is heterosexuals are what is ruining this country. And quickly --

A Charleston woman arrested for child neglect earlier this week was back in police custody Friday on a warrant from Ohio.

Charleston police arrested Kathryn Smith Friday afternoon. She was wanted for drug charges.

Police say Smith's six-year-old girl was found in a Garvin Avenue home that was supposed to be vacant. She was in filthy clothes and bugs were crawling all over her.

Officers also said she had multiple knives and homemade shanks in her reach.

Police arrested the child's babysitter, Jessica McClure, and her boyfriend, Randolph Wilson. Smith was at work, but officers said she was also arrested when she showed up at the home.

McClure, Wilson and Smith are all charged with child neglect. Smith was out on bond when she was arrested for the drug charges out of Ohio.
lauren

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2014
im for gay rights my bestfriiend gay and my son loves him
fannie

Winfield, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2014
lauren wrote:
im for gay rights my bestfriiend gay and my son loves him
People like you shouldn't have kids.
You are endangering your child to be politically correct.
This gay will molest your boy if he hasn't already.
fannie

Winfield, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2014
Patrick AG Grandstander wrote:
The truth is heterosexuals are what is ruining this country. And quickly --
A Charleston woman arrested for child neglect earlier this week was back in police custody Friday on a warrant from Ohio.
Charleston police arrested Kathryn Smith Friday afternoon. She was wanted for drug charges.
Police say Smith's six-year-old girl was found in a Garvin Avenue home that was supposed to be vacant. She was in filthy clothes and bugs were crawling all over her.
Officers also said she had multiple knives and homemade shanks in her reach.
Police arrested the child's babysitter, Jessica McClure, and her boyfriend, Randolph Wilson. Smith was at work, but officers said she was also arrested when she showed up at the home.
McClure, Wilson and Smith are all charged with child neglect. Smith was out on bond when she was arrested for the drug charges out of Ohio.
Filthy gay pedos such as you should be castrated.
fannie

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2014
The truth is that I am a pedo and I always bash gay people so the focus of attention is off of me.

My friend BIGGERRON is a pedo and he likes little girls.

My other friend Manute Johnson is another PEDO
fannie

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Aug 4, 2014
and here is what the heterosexuals do -

The Beckley Police Department is working to get prostitutes off of the streets. In July, they conducted a sting operation that lead to 16 arrests. Those were for people who were allegedly trying to pick up the women as well as the women who were allegedly prostituting themselves.

According to a release from the Beckley Police Department, prostitution is a problem that the department has received complaints about. Chief Detective, Lt. David Farley said that detectives are actively working to arrest both prostitutes and johns. Below is a list of those who were arrested during the sting.

Charged with Solicitation of Prostitution:

Keith Vonscio, 53, of Beckley
Michael Rhodes, 46, of Beckley
Shannon Walker, 34, of MacArthur
Joseph Wickline, 45, of Beckley
James "JT" Bradley, 38, Beckley (also charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance and DUI)
Frank Barnett, 55, of Beckley
Joe Boxley, 72, of Beckley
Eddie Fernatt, 55, of Beckley
William Sizemore, 51, of Beckley (also charged with 2nd Offense Driving on a Suspended License)
James Wiley, 65, of Beckley
Charged with Prostitution:

Audrey Richmond, 35, of Beckley
Stephanie McClung, 42, of Beckley
Kimberley McKinney, 27, of Beckley
Bobbie Kirksey, 27, Beckley
Katelian Wilson, 23, Eccles
Trinia Williams, 44, of Mabscott
BIGGERON

Winfield, WV

#7 Aug 4, 2014
ANDRE LINOGE likes to eat fresh turds as they are coming out of other queer's asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCEAAKCE Town Hall 1 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Band At the Barrel last weekend 1 hr Boodaddy 6
Girl arrested with dead cats sings at Town Center 1 hr Yum yum 2
Moses Skaff 2 hr Sandlover 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Joe Budrow 4,015
Poll Do racist people go to heaven? (Jul '13) 3 hr Joe Budrow 78
Ric Flair dead in single car accident (Jun '13) 4 hr Wvphoto 94

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance