First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#22 Apr 12, 2012
Just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in "freedom" and "constitutional rights"? Fouty BY HER OWN DOING has demonstrated behaviors that undermine the very rights that you and I enjoy on a daily basis.--- Undermining the laws that govern our society DESTROYS the very rights that we have all come to believe that we are afforded by the constitution.-- Look at the dynamics involving Hitler.-- Do YOU SEE SOME COMMONALITIES with Fouty????---- Thug mentality! No civil rights! "manipulation" "deception" "distortion" "trickery"
etc.-- The behaviors demonstrated by Carol Fouty are behaviors associated with "conduct disorders". Only difference between Fouty and incarcerated individuals is that Fouty is not incarcerated. Hopefully -- incarceration is on the horizon for this "small minded" "undereducated" self proclaimed "dictator" that has preyed upon the citizens of Kanawha County FAR TO LONG.
This is really starting to look like a concerted effort to promote
another 'individual' at Fouty's expense. This is just MY opinion, but what I see is shilling and appealing to people emotionally. The only question I want to ask is,'are other magistrates involved?'. Earl Wright seems to think so. One of the magistrates
gave a bond to the asst. public defender that was accused of a sex-related child crime. People don't EVEN remember THAT!
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#23 Apr 12, 2012
I am only suggesting that everyone be held to the same standard, and that standard being a high one. A person of integrity will not be offended!
Just thinking

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 12, 2012
Everyone is to be held to the same standard.-- So if you have reason to believe that other Magistrates have violated the laws or abused the magistrate position THEN file a complaint so that an investigation can be initiated. Carol Fouty has committed some VERY serious crimes AND has attempted to EXTORT 27 acres of property from a property owner for her friends. THIS IS A FACT! PROVEN FACT!-- If other Magistrates have committed crimes AND YOU are aware and the VICTIM is willing to sign a complaint THEN have the individuals come forward. CORRUPTION ONLY EXISTS when NO ONE stands up! Fouty would NOT be in the Magistrate position if citizens would have stood up along time ago. NOW IS BETTER THAN NEVER! If citizens want a "fair and impartial" court system then DEMAND it. Do Not Accept any thing less! Freedom and rights did NOT come cheap! People died for us to have the rights we have today. Do not allow some "to bit" poorly uneducated dictator deprive ANY citizen of their guaranteed constitutional rights.-- If you or your friends have information on any Kanawha County Magistrate or Judge that has violated the laws, etc. THEN file your complaint and let the matter be investigated.--- Magistrate Carol Fouty has committed VERY SERIOUS CRIMES. FACT!-- aS FOR THE comment of "promoting" another individual for Magistrate -- I don't think ANY PERSON has ever mentioned the name of another candidate in this forum.-- The "election" is the furthest thing from anybody's mind. Fouty has committed crimes and victimizes the community and citizens of the community. The issues involved are far greater then a "mere" election.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#25 Apr 12, 2012
Fast response. Why not inform the people that 'the county will be monitoring the situation closely.' As for making a complaint, the public would be better served with an at-large reminder about how to excercise their right to make a complaint. I already know how to.
Just thinking

Charleston, WV

#26 Apr 12, 2012
I can't say whether the "county" is monitoring the situation closely, as I only know "what is mouthed" ------or whether an"investigation" will or is occurring." But, then again Fouty is but "one" of the individuals that have corrupted the Judicial/law enforcement/government agencies in Kanawha County. note: Corrupt individuals surround themselves with others that are equally corrupt.-- "Clean up is required" and those "associated" with, have knowledge of; failed to "report" corruption ARE party to the corruption.-- "Out the door" policy will occur and depending on the situation --further prosecution.------- I agree that informing the public on "how to" exercise their rights is VERY important BUT action "not lip" service
needs to be evidenced by the citizens.
so happy

Charleston, WV

#27 Apr 15, 2012
so happy for u carol now u finally get what u deserve
bet u wont be a smart a$$ now lets talk about how u scammed ur insurance company and talked $hit about cops and judges and the mayor sorry i cant keep a secret
truth

Charleston, WV

#28 Apr 16, 2012
so happy wrote:
so happy for u carol now u finally get what u deserve
bet u wont be a smart a$$ now lets talk about how u scammed ur insurance company and talked $hit about cops and judges and the mayor sorry i cant keep a secret
Do you have the name of the insurance company that Fouty scammed, the dates and info about the scam? Any info regarding this corrupt magistrate would be greatly appreciated. Carol Fouty is to be prosecuted --- any/all scams that Fouty has participated/perpetrated NEEDS to be investigated.
Plzzzz

Charleston, WV

#29 Apr 17, 2012
Jail Fouty signs are here!

I will share.... email maggiemae72 @ g m a i l . c o m
reader

Charleston, WV

#30 Apr 25, 2012
I will post a sign and support your efforts! Send these "corruptors" a message of "zero" tolerance for the "likes" of Fouty.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#31 Apr 25, 2012
Oh come on. I've been working with the system for about 30 years. This whole thread is BS. Magistrate Fouty hasn't done anything the other Magistrates isn't doing!
If you're going to burn one then you need to burn them all!
They need to do a COMPLETE back ground check on all the Charleston Magistrates. I ran for Magistrate myself before so I will tell you. This is an election year. Carol Fouty is the ONLY republican Magistrate and is the number one vote getter than any other Kanawha County Magistrate.
To me it is very transparent that this is a canpaign strategy to push a rebpublican out.
I don't care what party your in, mine or not, I will not vote for a candidate that stoops to these levels to gain an advantage in an election.
I do not believe that Magistrate Fouty has done anything that is not done on a regular bases by the rest of them.
I'll admit. A lot of people hates judges for a lot of different reasons. And we all know you can't put a lot of value in reports made by people who refuse to come forward.
That said, if they want to do a real investigation. Drug test the Magistrates. I've recieved calls that almost half of them use illegal drugs and a few of them even smoke pot in the court house and another arrested for owning a pot farm when she was younger. These were reported to me by several badge wearing court house employees who refuse to come forward.
I can also tell you that durring my interview with the Charleston News Papers most of the Magistrates told the reporters they had Master Degrees and Doctorates in Criminology. Lieing about their education to help win an election is also an ethics violation.
I recieved reports by people who attended college with them that they lied. Some had 4 year degrees, some had 2 yr degrees in social work. One Magistrate dropped out half way through her first year of college.
Of course my Question is how many of you posting here was paid to publicly attack Fouty by her opponates?
Oh please

Man, WV

#32 Apr 25, 2012
An Angry Voter wrote:
Oh come on. I've been working with the system for about 30 years. This whole thread is BS. Magistrate Fouty hasn't done anything the other Magistrates isn't doing!
If you're going to burn one then you need to burn them all!
They need to do a COMPLETE back ground check on all the Charleston Magistrates. I ran for Magistrate myself before so I will tell you. This is an election year. Carol Fouty is the ONLY republican Magistrate and is the number one vote getter than any other Kanawha County Magistrate.
To me it is very transparent that this is a canpaign strategy to push a rebpublican out.
I don't care what party your in, mine or not, I will not vote for a candidate that stoops to these levels to gain an advantage in an election.
I do not believe that Magistrate Fouty has done anything that is not done on a regular bases by the rest of them.
I'll admit. A lot of people hates judges for a lot of different reasons. And we all know you can't put a lot of value in reports made by people who refuse to come forward.
That said, if they want to do a real investigation. Drug test the Magistrates. I've recieved calls that almost half of them use illegal drugs and a few of them even smoke pot in the court house and another arrested for owning a pot farm when she was younger. These were reported to me by several badge wearing court house employees who refuse to come forward.
I can also tell you that durring my interview with the Charleston News Papers most of the Magistrates told the reporters they had Master Degrees and Doctorates in Criminology. Lieing about their education to help win an election is also an ethics violation.
I recieved reports by people who attended college with them that they lied. Some had 4 year degrees, some had 2 yr degrees in social work. One Magistrate dropped out half way through her first year of college.
Of course my Question is how many of you posting here was paid to publicly attack Fouty by her opponates?
This sounds like a scorned member of the GOP mad because "one of your own" got caught in their dirty politicking.

You also have REALLY poor grammar & spelling skills for someone who allegedly ran for Magistrate.

Remember; I before E, except after C. RECEIVED!!!
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#33 Apr 25, 2012
Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a scorned member of the GOP mad because "one of your own" got caught in their dirty politicking.
You also have REALLY poor grammar & spelling skills for someone who allegedly ran for Magistrate.
Remember; I before E, except after C. RECEIVED!!!
Then I'll ask you to overlook my errors. I just had surgery and my mind is cloudy. That said. There are no errors in the story it's self.

It is nice to know that the only negitive thing you could come with after reading my story was my spelling and grammar.

Thank you.
Stop the lies

Statts Mills, WV

#34 Apr 25, 2012
To AN ANGRY VOTER, In keeping with the 1st Admendment, you have the right to your opinion. But, get your facts straight. I am a current Magistrate and I take offense that you make UNTRUE claims against all magistrates. Reminds me of someone who wants to divert the attention away from the current situation and put the blame on others. Do not paint all magistrates with the same brush. I speak for myself, I DO NOT do illegal drugs. I have NO criminal record and have NEVER been arrested. The editorial boards of both major Charleston newspapers have our resumes and have verified our education backgrounds. Again, you make mean-spirited, false claims. I want to remind others reading this that just because someone (AN ANGRY VOTER) says something, it doesnt' make it true. How do you sleep at night AN ANGRY VOTER, knowing that you are making up or repeating lies? I would welcome drug testing and background checks that are made public. Maybe that would calm your fears.
paten

Charleston, WV

#35 Apr 25, 2012
@angry voter -- the evidence against Fouty is clear and convincing. The seriousness of her crimes cannot be overlooked, denied, buried or minimized. Fouty is a CRIMINAL by her own conduct.-- That's how it works.-- Do the crime - do the time!-- Fouty is NOT to receive ANY special treatment BECAUSE she was a magistrate, INFACT her treatment should be more severe. Fouty LIED, manipulated, tricked, deceived, undermined, distorted, undermined, abused, etc the laws and citizens of the STate of West Virginia.-- Fouty is to go to jail for her crimes.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#36 Apr 26, 2012
@Stop the Lies,
I'll start with saying that I'm glad we're in agreement concerning the drug testing and background checks. Thank you for that.
Now, am I angry about all this. Yes I am. Was I trying to be mean spirted, no I wasn't.
I didn't attack you. I targeted the Magistrates here in Kanawha County and I stand behind what I said.
I even explained the reports the I received and even made a comment about the value one can place in a report from someone that refusses to come forward.

Now as far as the educational background of the Magistrates here in Kanawha County. I know for a fact the Charleston News Papers do not check the educational information provided to them by the candidates!

I've been involved with the Kanawha Court System on a professional level for about 30 years. And No it was not as a defendant. Like you I have never been arrested and have no criminal record. But after spending much of my time down there over the past 30 years Kanawha County needs to be investigated.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#37 Apr 26, 2012
@Paten,
Just where did you review this so called evidence you are refering to?
I ask because:
1. Judicial Ethics records are sealed and not availible to the general public.
2. The only way you would have access to them would be if you are on the Ethics Board.
3. If you are on the Board and you released this information or if you made public any of the sealed information in anyway, you would be in major trouble.
4. If you're not on the Ethics Board then there is no way you would have the information base to form an educated opinion with

So, I ask you again, how is it you are able to review information that the Charleston News Papers aren't even allowed to have?
Patricia

Charleston, WV

#38 Apr 26, 2012
@angry voter ---- been around the court house for 30 years "you say" THEN "shucks" YOU are one of the "corruptors". YOU make it possible for the "corruptors" to exist BECAUSE OF YOUR SILENCE.
"Why" haven't YOU stepped up and done your duty?
FOUTY IS A PREDATOR and preys upon the "vulnerabilities" of those persons appearing before her. That's how "predators" WORK THEIR "MAGIC".-- It's way past the time for Fouty to be "kicked off" the magistrate bench.-- Since YOU claim to work in the Court system and KNOW so much BUT have failed to "protect" the public YOU are no better then ALL the "fouty's" lurking around and PREYING upon the public. DO THE PUBLIC A FAVOR "RESIGN" YOUR POSITION - since you have already "failed" in your job.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#39 Apr 26, 2012
@Patricia,
If I had ever even heard a negitive report on Fouty I would keep my mouth shut and let her get what she deserves and after she has her hearing "IF" she is found guilty I will say it's a shame how she could have fooled me. But the bottom line is that I've never heard anything bad about her and it sure is interesting how all this happens to her durring an election year considering she is number one in Kanawha County's Magistrate votes.
Patricia

Charleston, WV

#40 Apr 26, 2012
@angry voter ---- oh pleassssssssse -- who are you trying to kid? You are the last one that will make a report especially against Fouty! You are a "coward" just like most of the employees down at the court house. Don't know "who" you are trying to convince --- YOU should have stepped up to the plate a long time ago and YOU and I both know that! You state YOU are a professional -- sorry to disappoint you BUT professionals learn during the course of their career that "compromising" ones ethics makes for poor career choices. Guess what -- "silence" when the rights of citizens are being violated ONLY makes YOU part of the corruption. Any which way YOU are as responsible for the corruption in the Magistrate Court as Fouty -- YOU could have done something about it and YOU CHOSE NOT TO!-- Stop trying to convince ANYBODY/EVERYBODY that all Fouty's bullS#$&* went "unnoticed" by little ole' you. Take your "fake" smile and BE A "HERO" SOMEWHERE ELSE! FOUTY HAS SERIOUSLY HARMED SOME CITIZENS AND THAT "angry voter" is NOT o.k. anytime or anywhere or by anyone ESPECIALLY a magistrate. Your cheap interpretation of "intelligence" is showing the "made in China" label.(you bought the wrong edition -- try the 2012 version).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 4 hr Justin E 27
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 4 hr Just a thought-Ma... 19
Tasha Russell 4 hr Mama BOOTH 3
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 4 hr Cable Slave 7
Divorced dating 5 hr Bradmurray 28
Car wash 5 hr Seriously 2
Crybaby at CFD 5 hr Boohoo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages