Tudor's Biscuit World Donates $40,000...

Tudor's Biscuit World Donates $40,000 To Make-A-Wish; Wishes To Be Granted For 11 Kids

There are 4 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Tudor's Biscuit World Donates $40,000 To Make-A-Wish; Wishes To Be Granted For 11 Kids. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Charleston , Kanawha County , West Virginia The wishes of 11 children diagnosed with life-threatening conditions will be granted thanks to a $40,000 donation from Tudor's Biscuit World.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

justme

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Tudors didnt donate one cent they collected that from the public so lets not give Tudors credit for nothing!!!!!!!
the ron

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Nov 23, 2012
i love tudors. i can't wait to eat some fried apples, biscuits and gravy mmmmmmmmm
Ugh

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I can't believe Tudors hires convicts I thought that trash was still in jail where she belongs ugh I hate her ill never go there again cause they don't care who they hire and that is as low as you can get . obvious they don't check out there back down or references
worried

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 23, 2013
justme wrote:
Tudors didnt donate one cent they collected that from the public so lets not give Tudors credit for nothing!!!!!!!
You have no idea what you are talking about and are rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 8 min The truth 5
Charleston city workers 38 min Very observant 1
Is West Virginia a bad place to live? (May '13) 47 min run as fast as ya... 142
Lauren Krisher 4 hr Pathetic drunk 7
Republican Congressional Report Card ---Not Good ! 5 hr julius 10
I SCREWEDa girl on the desk in my office 5 hr Tom 3
Linzy Gardner 7 hr Insider 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages