First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bubba

Brookneal, VA

#43 Sep 5, 2013
You will be able to move on as soon as someone poops in your T-pee.
dill

Charleston, WV

#44 Sep 5, 2013
look here wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't know many women. Boo f*cking hoo!! Maybe it's because I'm not an attention seeking little cry baby, like yourself.
So I was right, you were just coming on here, with your attention seeking, cry baby thread to be a c*nt about something.
BITCH, if you post something on a public forum, I have just as much right to tell you that you're a cry baby little b*tch.
What was the point in your attention seeking post anyway?
Remember where I told you that you can find sympathy, because you sure as f*ck aren't going to get it here.
come on sounds like truth or blk barbie always in some ones face' bored person i hear was your check late..
1 post removed
look here

Charleston, WV

#46 Sep 6, 2013
sweetcreekergurl80 wrote:
Well I didn't ask for anyone's approval of my post. You all can say what u want. It was for me. I do hope that LOOK HERE can get some help. You're really angry...
If you didn't want validation or approval...or a pity party, you wouldn't have posted here.

You got your granny panties all in a bunch because you didn't get what you wanted.

I'm not angry, I was bored, and you were being a cry baby.

Don't pretend to know me based on what you see here. This isn't me....though I'm sure you'll lay claim to a psychology degree and try to diagnose me with some mental disorder, even having never met me.

Here, let me bend over so you can kiss my ass easier.

Ta ta, loser!!
look here

Charleston, WV

#47 Sep 6, 2013
Tylersmomma80 wrote:
Wow you all really need to find something to do with your pent up aggression. This could be a kid!!! Hopefully, it's not bc "look here" you've got issues!!!! I see "whining", "lame" posts on here all the time but not 30+ comments of craziness! Thank GOD my child is not old enough to find ANY use for this site and I wouldn't allow it. I am just blown away by the ignorance. Like someone said in an earlier comment. If you don't like the thread, then don't comment! Go on about your business! Wow.....it's a sad world we live in!
Blah, blah, blah, look, another cry baby who wants to get her big ol' granny panties in a bunch because people don't act the way she wants.

Boo hoo, poor widdle thing.

I hope you're not raising your kids to be big ol' sissies like you and OP.

I can comment on whatever I want, that's the freedom that a public forum allows. If you don't like it, you don't have to comment, but that doesn't stop you, does it?

You're Tyler's mom...not mine. I can do, and say whatever I want, and if y'all don't like it, then take your cry baby asses back to facebook where I don't get to see it and offer my opinion.

Here, you can kiss my ass while sweet cheeks up there is kissing it!!
Wes

Brookneal, VA

#48 Sep 6, 2013
I can't move on either. I need a new battery in my car.
The Mac

Charleston, WV

#49 Sep 6, 2013
Really? You people are such a**holes! Everything is just a big joke!! Automatically I am an uneducated, lazy, junkie bc I have emotions. You ALL need a hobby!!
I know how you feel I just got out of a relationship about 6 months ago, and I still cant get over it.
Wes

Brookneal, VA

#50 Sep 6, 2013
The Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you feel I just got out of a relationship about 6 months ago, and I still cant get over it.
Your problem was caused because you make poor choices. Some people do that. You had a 50% chance of getting it right but didn't. That makes you a loser.
landed on uranus

Hilton Head Island, SC

#51 Sep 11, 2013
Well I didn't ask for anyone's approval of my post. You all can say what u want. It was for me. I do hope that LOOK HERE can get some help. You're really angry...
Sweetcreekgurl180 maybe you cant move on cause ur a big kentucky fried chicken 12 sandwich eatin fat ass
UpUranus

Brookneal, VA

#52 Sep 11, 2013
Lmao
You have mucho grande azze to laugh off. Maybe a couple weeks worth of 24/7.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jarea Drake having a baby on the way? (May '13) 43 min hmm 38
Booms Restaurant 56 min Joe Manchin 34
Pain Doctor in Charleston, WV (Aug '13) 1 hr Magnot man 32
Stephen Perry / Spence? 2 hr abbagoochie 3
curly 2 hr just wondering 2
Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... 2 hr truth 11
Houses for sale on Campbells Creek 2 hr neighbor 4
Who are some of the bad boys of Rand? (Apr '13) 19 hr true badass 254
Charleston Dating
Find my Match