Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#21763 Aug 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Working out real good Bob. Making more money than I've ever made in my life and having a great time doing it. Of course I don't depend on the government to make my life better like some do. I suppose for them, life sucks, but they had the same opportunities I did. They just made bad choices and now need someone to blame.
<quoted text>
if yuns keep this crazee tawk up,

basturds ill start cawlin yuns a selfsuffishunt cunservahtive!! & yun ill haves two turn in yuns fone!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

frig my lifes!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#21764 Aug 8, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure why it matters when I became an Independent, I am one now. And if the ACA will be implemented with minimal problems, why has the employer mandate been delayed one year? Why are the unions crying "foul"? The ACA is going to have a direct impact on me, and I am just looking for answers. No need to get angry and insulting.
It mattters because it's hilarious. The war criminal destroys this nation and you were embarrassed to be associated with the same party, so you switched. It's people like you who have polluted the group of independents into nothing more than closeted tea baggers.

Here's answers to your questions about the ACA. Sorry for giving poor people and their children food and medicine. We know how much you hate that. The American Christian. Disgusting.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-facts.php
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21766 Aug 8, 2013
My phone? You mean the one that George authorized for everybody? I don't have one of those Bob. Those are for people who want to blame the government for their misfortunes in life. You know those folks, don't you Bob? They're the same ones who blame NAFTA for their own lack of skills and education.

How can I be selfish if I worked my way through college? Hell, I'm happy to help anyone who is willing to help themselves, but if they are just looking for someone to blame, eff 'em.
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
if yuns keep this crazee tawk up,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v_0rzbee_qcXX
basturds ill start cawlin yuns a selfsuffishunt cunservahtive!! & yun ill haves two turn in yuns fone!!
frig my lifes!
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#21768 Aug 8, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
The republican reaction to the ACA has been childish, and points out one more time the negative influence of the Tea Party. A bill and undertaking of this magnitude is bound to have flaws. Let's get the bill implemented and then deal in a bi-partisan fashion with any unforeseen issues. We have the potential to have a quality health care program for all American citizens, regardless of their social status.
Hahaha. "Deal in a bi-partisan fashion." Right. Name one thing the tea baggers have ever been willing to deal with "in a bi-partisan fashion." I'll rattle off a giant list of shit Obama and the democrats have approached that way. Those days are over. Hillary isn't going "to rule through executive orders." But she isn't going to waste any time whatsoever trying to reach common ground with a party that doesn't believe there is any. If anything is going to be accomplished for progress in this country, it'll be done by going over dumb tea baggers, not through them.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21770 Aug 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. "Deal in a bi-partisan fashion." Right. Name one thing the tea baggers have ever been willing to deal with "in a bi-partisan fashion." I'll rattle off a giant list of shit Obama and the democrats have approached that way. Those days are over. Hillary isn't going "to rule through executive orders." But she isn't going to waste any time whatsoever trying to reach common ground with a party that doesn't believe there is any. If anything is going to be accomplished for progress in this country, it'll be done by going over dumb tea baggers, not through them.
You make a very valid point. The Tea Baggers have repeatedly demonstrted that they are not willing to compromise or act in a bi-partisan matter on any subject at all. I get irritated at Obama for even trying to bargain with this shit heels because not one of them is playing with a full deck. Boehner is the weakest speaker of the house this country has ever seen. He has no control over the terrorist tea party and has lost all respect in Washington. Until we get the Tea Party filth out of Washington, there's no hope. They're not going to work with republicans or democrats. They're terrorists--the American Taliban.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21771 Aug 8, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
The republican reaction to the ACA has been childish, and points out one more time the negative influence of the Tea Party. A bill and undertaking of this magnitude is bound to have flaws. Let's get the bill implemented and then deal in a bi-partisan fashion with any unforeseen issues. We have the potential to have a quality health care program for all American citizens, regardless of their social status.
Precisely. There's no way this (or any other bill of this magnitude) bill is going to hit the ground running. People have to want to make it work. Despising it simply because it is the work of Obama is nothing more than childish. If republicans think they can make it better, then by all means, bring forth the ideas and let's get this thing going. In principle, it is a good idea. Personally, I think the scope is too big, but I think things work better when you build on small successes.

There are plenty of examples around the world of government health care programs that work and plenty of health care programs that don't work. It's all what people make it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#21772 Aug 8, 2013
Ideas? What ideas has the GOP come up with for the people of this country in the last 5 years. None. They don't have any, aren't capable of producing them and if they did, the country would be embarrassed to hear them.
Anybody hear GOP chief Rinsed Penis cry about the NBC movie about Hillary? She's the most admired woman on the planet. Get used to it. The bitch is out to destroy the GOP, and she will.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#21773 Aug 8, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as toxic to the political process as any of your so called "tea baggers". The moderates on both sides of the isle need to step up and take back their country. The silent majority are sitting on the sidelines watching while the extremists on both sides of the isle destroy the country.
You keep repeating this bullshit as if the problem with obstructionism and refusal to compromise rests on both sides of the aisle. It doesn't, you know it doesn't and I've proven it time and time again.

I represent the new majority of democrats. Sitting back through the Bush administration watching them dismantle this country piece-by-piece on every front - from abortion and science to foreign affairs and economy - taught us a lesson. We can't do it anymore. The days of taking it easy on the religious conservatives because we don't want to offend them are over. The days of letting programs die because we didn't fight hard enough are over. We tried the GOP and got unfunded tax cuts for billionaires, a destroyed economy, illegal wars and civil rights infringements at every turn. Then we tried to compromise and again we failed. There's a new method we're trying now. And unlike the other two, it's successful for the country.

schlappington, by god

#21774 Aug 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
My phone? You mean the one that George authorized for everybody?<quoted text>
no the won that king osama is wiretappin
Sundog512 wrote:
I don't have one of those Bob. Those are for people who want to blame the government for their misfortunes in life. You know those folks, don't you Bob? They're the same ones who blame NAFTA for their own lack of skills and education.
How can I be selfish if I worked my way through college? Hell, I'm happy to help anyone who is willing to help themselves, but if they are just looking for someone to blame, eff 'em.
<quoted text>
haymen!!! chayngz is ah cummin!!!
frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21775 Aug 8, 2013
Well there's no arguing with you on that because the only idea they've had is to try to defund the whole program without realizing the effects of doing that. Kamakazi republicans. It's funny to watch them go up in flames.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21776 Aug 8, 2013
Yeah, through a program that was put in place by Bush.

Brilliant.

And how does one "wire-tap" phone records?
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
no the won that king osama is wiretappin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =izc_IaBTr50XX
<quoted text>
haymen!!! chayngz is ah cummin!!!
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#21777 Aug 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a very valid point. The Tea Baggers have repeatedly demonstrted that they are not willing to compromise or act in a bi-partisan matter on any subject at all. I get irritated at Obama for even trying to bargain with this shit heels because not one of them is playing with a full deck. Boehner is the weakest speaker of the house this country has ever seen. He has no control over the terrorist tea party and has lost all respect in Washington. Until we get the Tea Party filth out of Washington, there's no hope. They're not going to work with republicans or democrats. They're terrorists--the American Taliban.
*nod*
the penj-you-lim haz swinged sow far two the left that itz tyme four ah korekshun!

frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#21778 Aug 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well there's no arguing with you on that because the only idea they've had is to try to defund the whole program without realizing the effects of doing that. Kamakazi republicans. It's funny to watch them go up in flames.
nyce try ..... ina the old daiz yuns cud getz ahweys with lyes & liburule tawkin poynts ...... teknolahgee aint gunna lets that fly nomoar
http://paulryan.house.gov/healthcare/
frig my lifes!

schlappington, by god

#21779 Aug 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, through a program that was put in place by Bush.
Brilliant.
And how does one "wire-tap" phone records?
<quoted text>
awl the moar ressun two be ahgaynst that liburule basturdz (bowth gw & king osama) ant-eye constituchunal polly-c!

blaymin bush aint a deedense ... rong is rawng!
frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21780 Aug 8, 2013
I'm all for it swinging back to the middle. Just don't want ot see it going off into Tedcruzcrazyland.
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
the penj-you-lim haz swinged sow far two the left that itz tyme four ah korekshun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jKofnVkUwBAXX
frig my lifes
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21782 Aug 8, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
nyce try ..... ina the old daiz yuns cud getz ahweys with lyes & liburule tawkin poynts ...... teknolahgee aint gunna lets that fly nomoar
http://paulryan.house.gov/healthcare/
frig my lifes!
I don't even think technology can help republicans hell bent on going up in flames, Bob.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21783 Aug 8, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
awl the moar ressun two be ahgaynst that liburule basturdz (bowth gw & king osama) ant-eye constituchunal polly-c!
frig my lifes
I don't blame you for not wanting anyone to mention it was bush that cuased this mess. If I was a republican, I would feel the same way.

But as you say, wrong is wrong and denying the mistakes of the past to try to make political points today is just wrong.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#21785 Aug 8, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes
Phone records aren't even your property. They belong to the phone company, not you. I don't expect a dumb tea bagger to make intellectual distinction between anything. But do you not see how dumb you look by saying "obama is tapping your phone." I mean, do you really think people are that dumb?

schlappington, by god

#21786 Aug 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I'm all for it swinging back to the middle. Just don't want ot see it going off into Tedcruzcrazyland.
<quoted text>
four evuree axechun theirz ah eqill & ahpozit reakshun ...... the korektchun going wwwweeeeyyyyy past the middule

think 1980
*nod*
frig my lifes
1 post removed

schlappington, by god

#21788 Aug 8, 2013
the tee partee is the fewture ...... if we stik with cunservahtive valuez we nevur lewz (reagan & gingrich), wenz we put fourth mawrut rinos (bush, ramknee, doal, micayn) we eithur get hour dummpurs handid two us ore we wish we wooda of. that blithurin idiut krist mathews ryte four wonce ..... rand pawl ted krews & myke lee will win ina 2016 with wyde spred tee partee soupport!
frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Janey 2 min RIP Chad 9
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 4 min Earl 78
Hurricane Null (May '15) 18 min Nancy Cooper 57
Holgorsen or Art Briles? 1 hr Weepy 5
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 2 hr Seriously 36
Billy Graham's Daughter is STUPID AS F***CK 4 hr IScrewedBillGraham 20
Check out this Facebook page 4 hr The Bored Theater 1
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 5 hr bacon hater 130
More from around the web

Personal Finance