Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

The Real Jimmy Love

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21509 Aug 5, 2013
Hey folks it's a little cool in here why don't you guys argue some more so I can get some hot air!

on a side not you know what i find ironic? that it's one of these political @sshats that's all bent out of shape and trying to get me "banned" hmmm an american that is against free speech, yeah I can see your doing your best to completely ruin whats left of the country, So why don't you butch up stuff a cork in it(to stop the bleeding) and get over it...
I'm not going anywhere.
Delusional idiots...we are doing serious business.
LMFAO!
bush

Levittown, PA

#21510 Aug 5, 2013
All the way!!!
1 post removed
yeppers

Morgantown, WV

#21512 Aug 6, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
Hey folks it's a little cool in here why don't you guys argue some more so I can get some hot air!
on a side not you know what i find ironic? that it's one of these political @sshats that's all bent out of shape and trying to get me "banned" hmmm an american that is against free speech, yeah I can see your doing your best to completely ruin whats left of the country, So why don't you butch up stuff a cork in it(to stop the bleeding) and get over it...
I'm not going anywhere.
Delusional idiots...we are doing serious business.
LMFAO!
You are right. People are always going to argue over politics. But I believe the one point where everyone can come together is the Freedom of speech.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#21513 Aug 6, 2013
1 Question. Who called the order to kill Bin Lauden? Oh, that would be OBAMA.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#21514 Aug 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Hey Arthur, you flaming idiot. It's also the law and the Supreme Court said it was constitutional. You can cry until hell freezes over (and I am damn sure you will, ya flickin crybaby), and it will still be the law.
And you will still be stupid.
All this because you were proven wrong when you said Obamacare was unconstitutional.
;)
Must suck to be you on nearly every level.
<quoted text>
Not a law dumbass, it is a TAX. Can you not read? It is here and yes we have to deal with it and we will see what is does. Where were you when this was going on, up Obama's backside licking it clean?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#21515 Aug 6, 2013
You can call it whatever makes you happy, idiot. The fact is, it was passed by a democratically elected congress, signed by a democratically elected president, and deemed constitutional by the Supreme Court of the land. You can whine, spit, piss, moan, and cry like the idiot you are until hell freezes over and Affordable Health Care will still be the law of the land.

I can read just fine. You, on the other hand have a gigantic comprehension problem.
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Not a law dumbass, it is a TAX. Can you not read? It is here and yes we have to deal with it and we will see what is does. Where were you when this was going on, up Obama's backside licking it clean?
Meat Lover Lover

Ashburn, VA

#21516 Aug 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in Ecuador. Hilarious. Bush didn't have anyone on rooftops during the 13 embassy attacks that happened on his watch.
Meatie, here is a thought worth pondering: It isn't a question of why republicans weren't outraged over the embassy attacks under Bush, but why weren't democrats outraged? Oh, I know, the embassy were full of republican appointees.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#21517 Aug 6, 2013
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Meatie, here is a thought worth pondering: It isn't a question of why republicans weren't outraged over the embassy attacks under Bush, but why weren't democrats outraged? Oh, I know, the embassy were full of republican appointees.
Because we had to pick our battles. This was a president who destroyed our economy, watched as cities full of people drowned and starved, started wars in the wrong country and biffed every scenario placed in front of him. A dozen-plus attacks on embassies weren't something we could face when we were working up to 50,000 American kids maimed, killed and dismembered in a country that had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. If an embassy was attacked under Bush, that was a good day and we were thankful he didn't invade Canada in retaliation for Crocodile Dundee.
Fredrica

Summersville, WV

#21518 Aug 6, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Who ignored the people in Benghazi and left them to be killed by terrorists. Oh, that would be Obama.
pig face

Summersville, WV

#21519 Aug 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You can call it whatever makes you happy, idiot. The fact is, it was passed by a democratically elected congress, signed by a democratically elected president, and deemed constitutional by the Supreme Court of the land. You can whine, spit, piss, moan, and cry like the idiot you are until hell freezes over and Affordable Health Care will still be the law of the land.
I can read just fine. You, on the other hand have a gigantic comprehension problem.
<quoted text>
I'm a little confused why you are so proud of this law being passed. Democrats, Republicans and the CBO all agree that it will cost much, much more than than Obama said. It will cause a huge shortage of doctors and all predictions say that everyone's costs will go up. Just can't understand the positives of it. Wouldn't it have been better to just insure the people that had no insurance?
Meat Lover Lover

Ashburn, VA

#21520 Aug 6, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Question for you Mypissa, who has been the most divisive president of our lifetime? Oh, that too would be Obama.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#21522 Aug 6, 2013
That's not the point. The point is that Arthur and his fellow idiot DUHmmy are saying its unconstitutional the Supreme Court says otherwise.
I will say about the law what I've always said about the law. There's a lot of bullshit being tossed around by BOTH sides. Lets just see how it all works out before we start flipping out about it.
pig face wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a little confused why you are so proud of this law being passed. Democrats, Republicans and the CBO all agree that it will cost much, much more than than Obama said. It will cause a huge shortage of doctors and all predictions say that everyone's costs will go up. Just can't understand the positives of it. Wouldn't it have been better to just insure the people that had no insurance?

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#21523 Aug 6, 2013
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you Mypissa, who has been the most divisive president of our lifetime? Oh, that too would be Obama.
Clearly, that would be Bush.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#21524 Aug 6, 2013
So here we are evacuating embassies all over because of Al Queda. I told you earlier that just because we killed Bin Lauden it did not stop them. They have someone to fill in as soon as one is down. I will say that thi is the right move to vacate. Somethig they learned due to Bangazi.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#21526 Aug 6, 2013
Fredrica wrote:
<quoted text>Who ignored the people in Benghazi and left them to be killed by terrorists. Oh, that would be Obama.
That's bullshit. Try again.

Who cut off embassy funding?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#21527 Aug 6, 2013
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
What has he done to be divisive? Save the economy? Kill bin Lden? Save the auto industry? The only thing he did to be divisive is be black in a country with so many dumb racist tea baggers. That's why your party is the laughingstock of the planet. You should read foreign press clippings of the tea party. They treat you guys like you're a comedy troupe.

The GOP mantra: deny rights to reproductive choice so unwanted pregnancies happen more. Then starve the kids by cutting WIC and food stamps while preventing parents from earning a living wage by killing minimum wage and cutting education. Geniuses. Powerless fringe party that still wonders why they're in the powerless fringe. Hilarious.
Meat Lover Lover

Fairmont, WV

#21528 Aug 6, 2013
pig face wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a little confused why you are so proud of this law being passed. Democrats, Republicans and the CBO all agree that it will cost much, much more than than Obama said. It will cause a huge shortage of doctors and all predictions say that everyone's costs will go up. Just can't understand the positives of it. Wouldn't it have been better to just insure the people that had no insurance?
Democrats never want to confuse an issue with the facts.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#21529 Aug 6, 2013
Interesting.

Bush killed the guy that had nothing to do with 9/11, but let the guy who did move to Pakistan and then said we wouldn't go into Pakistan to get him.

And you thank him for it.

Are you an Al Qaeda sympathizer too?
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>thank you president bush for, stopping saddam from gassing even more villages with deadly nerve agents. also uday and eday his sons, and the thousands of terrorists who followed them. we had a very powerful military but obama has weakened it to the point we have to lower the flags on our own property in 19 countrys because you are unwilling to fight back or unwilling to let the united states marine men and women who are combat hardened kick some azz. chicken chit. its probably best because of your a liberal civilian and weve seen your track record. "what difference does it make".

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#21530 Aug 6, 2013
Fredrica wrote:
<quoted text>Who ignored the people in Benghazi and left them to be killed by terrorists. Oh, that would be Obama.
No, that would be the tea baggers in congress who cut funding for embassy security. It may not have helped though - there were 13 embassy attacks under Bush tea baggers pretend didn't happen. Much in the same way they pretend Darwin didn't really go to the Galapagos Islands but a senior citizen really did build a giant boat to protect 100 percent of all species on the planet from an imaginary flood.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#21531 Aug 6, 2013
And republicans never want to confuse reality with fantasy-land.
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats never want to confuse an issue with the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cwa union in frontiers backpocket 2 min Truth 11
massage 16 min Question 9
The reason for so many posts about famous people 21 min The cold hard truth 2
Uncle Milty’s Third leg 57 min Phyllis Diller 1
Eminem Moving to Campbells Creek 1 hr Dairy Weiner 3
Best Spa in the Kanawha valley? Opinions apprec... 1 hr client 2
Martha Stewart bought a mobile home on Rt 21 2 hr water 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance