Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#21469 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are copyright laws that you should comply with when copying other material, source the article.
Poor Arthur such a conspiratoid, without cut and paste he is a mime. So sad.
Don Quiartie don't need no stinking copyright laws. He's got windmills to joust and tears to cry.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21470 Aug 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she still have that overly-romanticized view of Reagan that most Republitards do? Se does a good job of defending herself and her beliefs. I may not agree with everything she says, but she's not your typical right winger.
People making the tv circuit needs to be careful about such claims in reference to Reagan She was lost on a Bill Maher episode, she was on a panel with a few sharks like Paul Begala and the subject went back to a time before she was born and did not go well for her, but that was a poor performance but it was much better than Dick Perry's best ever debate performance so my guess is by the time she is 40 she could be untouchable if she does not violate her convictions in order to get elected or such...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#21471 Aug 5, 2013
Sunpuppy.....Your a dumbass, congress passed it. Only a president can veto. They passed it as law and then the president said it was a tax so the power of the supreme court would not make it unconstitutional. Wow....even your CNN recognized it. So now it is a tax. You and Bacon eater are thick. Whimpy is just your pet retard who copies articles to look good. What comes out of his mouth is just your juice

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#21472 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
People making the tv circuit needs to be careful about such claims in reference to Reagan She was lost on a Bill Maher episode, she was on a panel with a few sharks like Paul Begala and the subject went back to a time before she was born and did not go well for her, but that was a poor performance but it was much better than Dick Perry's best ever debate performance so my guess is by the time she is 40 she could be untouchable if she does not violate her convictions in order to get elected or such...
She'll make the same mistake all the other dumb republicans have that are smart enough to recognize how embarrassing it is to actually say they're republicans - she'll turn "Libertarian." Like the mayor of New York. Who went from republican to libertarian to get elected, then legislated soda pop instead of vaginas.
Arthur

United States

#21473 Aug 5, 2013
Look at the 3 stooges tooting each others horn and praising the liar in chief. LMAO "It is constitutional"! "hahaha". Just ignore the fact the presidential liar deceived Congress and the American people into getting it passed. Ignore the fact that as represented by Obama it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Ignore the fact that it is one of the largest tax increases in history even after the might O promised no new taxes on anyone making less than 250K. Ignore the the fact it was twisted into a TAX in order to sneak by the Supreme Court on a technicality. The Supreme Court exposed Obamas lie so that mean it IS constitutional you teabagging idiots. Take that! LMAO Who cares if it was based on lies. It IS constitutional dangit! All hail the liar in chief, the great deceiver! We bow to our God Obama and you should too.
Bryan

Charleston, WV

#21474 Aug 5, 2013
Arthur wrote:
After lying to trick the people and Congress into passing Obamacare, a HUGE TAX even though he promised no new taxes on anyone making less than 250K, the mighty dictator waves his magic wand and ILLEGALLY changes the law Congress wrote by delaying the business mandate for a year. That illegal wand waving cost the American taxpayers well over 10 BILLION DOLLARS. A liar and a law breaker, I mean whats not to like? LOL
the worst congress ever because of teabaggers. they will not let anything pass and have even voted against their own bills because obama supported them.
you were okay with that stuff when Bush was doing it.

Location hidden

#21475 Aug 5, 2013
Bryan wrote:
<quoted text>the worst congress ever because of teabaggers. they will not let anything pass and have even voted against their own bills because obama supported them.
I agree the teabaggers got Boner by the balls and his lackey Cantor can no longer weasel around questions to a similar point regarding teabaggers (a term that even Duh has used), fox is starting to look like hostile territory to them. How long will it be before Chris Wallace gets replaced by a dingbat on faux news' 5 PM weekday sitcom?
Arthur

United States

#21476 Aug 5, 2013
Bryan wrote:
<quoted text>the worst congress ever because of teabaggers. they will not let anything pass and have even voted against their own bills because obama supported them.
I am a democrat there bud. I dont think I was ok with ANYTHING GWB did. Well I take that back, I did support the overthrow of the Taliban with military force, but that is about it. We should have left immediately after.
Bryan

Charleston, WV

#21477 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the teabaggers got Boner by the balls and his lackey Cantor can no longer weasel around questions to a similar point regarding teabaggers (a term that even Duh has used), fox is starting to look like hostile territory to them. How long will it be before Chris Wallace gets replaced by a dingbat on faux news' 5 PM weekday sitcom?
the five comes on fox news at five with the idiot greg gutfeld and that eric d bag.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21478 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to give her credit for even going on that show. I've seen Maher and his panel eviscerate some of the very best.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21480 Aug 5, 2013
So, the representatives voted on it and passed it. The president signed it into law and the Supreme Court said it was constitutional.

So why are you idiots still talking about it.

You lost....once again. Deal with it.
Well Duh wrote:
Sunpuppy.....Your a dumbass, congress passed it. Only a president can veto. They passed it as law and then the president said it was a tax so the power of the supreme court would not make it unconstitutional. Wow....even your CNN recognized it. So now it is a tax. You and Bacon eater are thick. Whimpy is just your pet retard who copies articles to look good. What comes out of his mouth is just your juice
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21482 Aug 5, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You're also a liar, but we're not keeping score.

But if we were, your score would be ZERO.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I am a democrat there bud.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21483 Aug 5, 2013
Congress voted for it, the president who was elected by people who support health care signed it into law and the Supreme Court said it was constitutional. Cry all you want, little Artie and it won't change a thing. You lose.

;)
Arthur wrote:
Look at the 3 stooges tooting each others horn and praising the liar in chief. LMAO "It is constitutional"! "hahaha". Just ignore the fact the presidential liar deceived Congress and the American people into getting it passed. Ignore the fact that as represented by Obama it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Ignore the fact that it is one of the largest tax increases in history even after the might O promised no new taxes on anyone making less than 250K. Ignore the the fact it was twisted into a TAX in order to sneak by the Supreme Court on a technicality. The Supreme Court exposed Obamas lie so that mean it IS constitutional you teabagging idiots. Take that! LMAO Who cares if it was based on lies. It IS constitutional dangit! All hail the liar in chief, the great deceiver! We bow to our God Obama and you should too.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21484 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ole Chris was mean to widdle Eric Cantor. He had the audacity to act like a real journalist and point out that Boner and Can'ter are colossal failures.

I love how Boner said last week that the house should be judged by the bills it repeals.

LOL.

He's tried to repeal health care 40 times and failed 40 times. That's one hell of a record.

Maybe he just needs to talk to his fellow morons Artie and DUHmmy so they can point out to him that it's unconstitutional and the Supreme Court got it wrong.

Location hidden

#21485 Aug 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama is an idiot and a liar.
Multiply your IQ by any number it still comes out to Zero, kuku.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21486 Aug 5, 2013
LMFAO!

This is the best one yet. Crazy Tea Bagger Louie Gohmert says that closing the US Embassies because of a terror threat makes us look like cowards.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL......

Now mind you, these are the same basket cases who have been screaming at the top of their lungs since last fall about......BENGHAZI!!!!!!!

So now, the Obama administration proactively closes embassies to prevent another attack and the crazy ass teabaggers say that makes us look like cowards.

Actually, I think that Teabaggers make us look like idiots and the irony is, teabaggers just don't get it.

Location hidden

#21487 Aug 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
LMFAO!
This is the best one yet. Crazy Tea Bagger Louie Gohmert says that closing the US Embassies because of a terror threat makes us look like cowards.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL......
Now mind you, these are the same basket cases who have been screaming at the top of their lungs since last fall about......BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
So now, the Obama administration proactively closes embassies to prevent another attack and the crazy ass teabaggers say that makes us look like cowards.
Actually, I think that Teabaggers make us look like idiots and the irony is, teabaggers just don't get it.
What is the main city in Gomer's district? I don't ever want to go there and meet people that put that jughead in office.

Location hidden

#21488 Aug 5, 2013
Oh heard about the drunk Rancid Peepus or however you spell his name? He is whining about Hillary and some programs done about her and threaten to only show RNC comedy tour in 2016 on fox if they do not back off, clown ought to tell the truth those primaries are only gonna be shown on fox by then anyway after their comedic performances of 2011-12, and that buffoon is still RNC chair, they have very low standards for that position it seems.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21489 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the main city in Gomer's district? I don't ever want to go there and meet people that put that jughead in office.
He's up in the Piney Woods section. Longview, Tyler, and Nacodoches are the closest thing to major cities. He only got elected because of re-districting. Even those who elected him are sorry.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#21490 Aug 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Oh heard about the drunk Rancid Peepus or however you spell his name? He is whining about Hillary and some programs done about her and threaten to only show RNC comedy tour in 2016 on fox if they do not back off, clown ought to tell the truth those primaries are only gonna be shown on fox by then anyway after their comedic performances of 2011-12, and that buffoon is still RNC chair, they have very low standards for that position it seems.
Gosh, Fox will only show republicans? Now that's a novel idea.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You're to be exposed! 2 hr wtf 5
Does League Of Riders WV LORMC allow gays? 4 hr Lone Rider 5
Ring girl 5 hr erica 8
Mr. Comer 7 hr Casper 3
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 8 hr Herd 91 16
Trump protestors 10 hr Orphelius Pontiac 17
Hallelujah: NoBama is no linger in office. 10 hr lol 22

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance