Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20811 Jul 31, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:

Obama has come out in support of oxygen.Republicans suffocate themselves to death!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20812 Jul 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Seriously, why can't you dumb tea baggers understand the difference between a tea bag blog and news?
because facts just do not work for them. Republicans: of, by and for total BS!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20813 Jul 31, 2013

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20814 Jul 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:
Obama has come out in support of oxygen.Republicans suffocate themselves to death!!!
LOL.

Obama came out in support of food and RxUSH goes on a hunger strike, although it lasted two minutes, longest he could go.

schlappington, by god

#20815 Jul 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Seriously, why can't you dumb tea baggers understand the difference between a tea bag blog and news?
*nod*
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mannington-wv...
frig my lifes!

Location hidden

#20816 Jul 31, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Weepy...aka whimpy. No my misguided friend. That is a new York attitude. And then sunpuppy and bacon hater jump in too, after it was a complement. You are their court jester. We were all doing well and actually agreeing and debateing the issues the way they should. Then you have to come in with your insults. I should have just left well enough alone, but your a wannabe.
I have only been to NY once, Buffalo side, so no I do not relate to your excuse there. I heard worse than "court jester", which aint too bad of an "insult" because it is true I can be downright funny at times, or so I have been told by many. The rest of your post is just whiny drivel and not important at all to discuss, sorry.

Location hidden

#20817 Jul 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:
Did you notice carjacker Issa's explaination that he decided to just concentrate on the conservative groups in his witch hunt? Issa is not in charge of anything, someone is pulling his strings because his explainations are nothing close to genuine, probably Koch Bros and their kkka$h doing the talking.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#20818 Jul 31, 2013
Lynne wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not come up with something new?
Cant you? FAIRYgodMother.At least my posts are original.No plagiarizing or cut and pasting here.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20820 Jul 31, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice carjacker Issa's explaination that he decided to just concentrate on the conservative groups in his witch hunt? Issa is not in charge of anything, someone is pulling his strings because his explainations are nothing close to genuine, probably Koch Bros and their kkka$h doing the talking.
In all honesty, someone should go after Issa. When it was discovered that he conveniently left out the fact that the IRS targeted liberal groups too (under the IRS chief in Cincinnati), someone should have filed fraud charges against Issa. He wasted a crap ton of taxpayer money fraudulently going after the Obama administration for something that just wasn't true.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#20821 Jul 31, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant you? FAIRYgodMother.At least my posts are original.No plagiarizing or cut and pasting here.
You have absolutely no credibility. Try using a different argument. That one doesn't work. You may also try to curtail the name calling. It only calls into question your maturity, although, it is good for a laugh or two.
Arthur

United States

#20822 Jul 31, 2013
The danger of American apathy on NSA surveillance.

New documents released today reveal the alarming scope of NSA data collection. But half of Americans see the spying as 'no big deal.' They are allowing government to chip away at freedoms that others, especially in the Arab world, are giving their lives to build.

http://news.yahoo.com/danger-american-apathy-...

This is a must read. Our forefathers are turning over in their graves at what we let the great country they fought and died for become.

Location hidden

#20823 Jul 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, someone should go after Issa. When it was discovered that he conveniently left out the fact that the IRS targeted liberal groups too (under the IRS chief in Cincinnati), someone should have filed fraud charges against Issa. He wasted a crap ton of taxpayer money fraudulently going after the Obama administration for something that just wasn't true.
What is the statute of limitations on such charges? Maybe someone is filing fraud charges who knows? I know it is true the Bush admin used the IRS as a tool and this must bew some manufactured payback for the dry drunks cutthroat ways of governing.

They are gonna waste more money, they are trying to find a scandal that isn't there and gonna keep trying and keeping their herd spooked until they are voted out of power. Until then, the circus will continue to roll with Boner as the ringmaster.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20824 Jul 31, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the statute of limitations on such charges? Maybe someone is filing fraud charges who knows? I know it is true the Bush admin used the IRS as a tool and this must bew some manufactured payback for the dry drunks cutthroat ways of governing.
They are gonna waste more money, they are trying to find a scandal that isn't there and gonna keep trying and keeping their herd spooked until they are voted out of power. Until then, the circus will continue to roll with Boner as the ringmaster.
Yeah, I thought they were going to bring about jobs? Remember in 2010 they got elected on a promise of jobs. Since then, all they've done is say no to everything, vote to defund Obamacare, and manufacture scandals out of thin air.

Location hidden

#20825 Jul 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I thought they were going to bring about jobs? Remember in 2010 they got elected on a promise of jobs. Since then, all they've done is say no to everything, vote to defund Obamacare, and manufacture scandals out of thin air.
Yes I remember, there were a lot of dumbasses elected, a few of them were kicked out of the house since but not enough, I never seen one that actually won in any debate going on that year either, just whiny stuff and pre prepared "Pelosi/Reid" automated boogeyman krap that only the stupid echoes all over topix.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20826 Jul 31, 2013
Arthur wrote:
The danger of American apathy on NSA surveillance.
New documents released today reveal the alarming scope of NSA data collection. But half of Americans see the spying as 'no big deal.' They are allowing government to chip away at freedoms that others, especially in the Arab world, are giving their lives to build.
http://news.yahoo.com/danger-american-apathy-...
This is a must read. Our forefathers are turning over in their graves at what we let the great country they fought and died for become.
Seriously, stop reading The Christian Science Monitor. The name itself is bullshit. Christian science? What is that, the study of Fairy Tales?

schlappington, by god

#20827 Jul 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*

frig my lifes!
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#20829 Jul 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, stop reading The Christian Science Monitor. The name itself is bullshit. Christian science? What is that, the study of Fairy Tales?
Not surprising the simple minded would focus on a name instead of the substance of the article, but I guess it was written for educated adults. Next time I will be sure to include articles from Hasbro that includes pictures for the simple minded folks such as yourself.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#20830 Jul 31, 2013
Lynne wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no credibility. Try using a different argument. That one doesn't work. You may also try to curtail the name calling. It only calls into question your maturity, although, it is good for a laugh or two.
Cutting barbs come in various forms and calls into question your maturity as well.Practice what you preach. Brings me a chuckle as well.I understand your dilemma having to be on the defensive against the world.But i reckon a mother doesnt always know best after all.LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20831 Jul 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Next he'll be quoting the National Enquirer.

Location hidden

#20832 Jul 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Next he'll be quoting the National Enquirer.
Faux "news" stole "some people say" from the National Enquirer as their official source, faux been using it since 1996.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Seriously 29
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 1 hr naturalwonder 20
crybaby rallow 1 hr smile 1
Pray for Daniel Boone Park 2 hr Tom Clark 21
Tasha Russell 8 hr Mama BOOTH 3
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 8 hr Cable Slave 7
Divorced dating 9 hr Bradmurray 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages