Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#20500 Jul 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish he would have been doing that all along. If he would just call them idiots, his popularity would soar among rational thinking people everywhere.
Of course Crowley would still be making statues of Bush out of his own feces, but that's what babbling morons like him do.
That's exactly right. They're great PR people and they need to recognize the value in calling it like it is. They need to use the word "idiots" when describing the tea baggers in congress. It's not disrespectful. He's not calling them racist gunnut tea baggers. Just idiots.

People love it when Obama does the correspondents' dinner because he does go off-the-cuff. When he said he was asked why he doesn't work things out with Mitch McConnell by having a drink with him, it was classic. "Have a drink with Mitch McConnell? What? YOU go have a drink with Mitch McConnell." People can relate to nobody wanting to have a drink with an old white guy who's scared of vaginas, gay people and zombies.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#20502 Jul 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right. They're great PR people and they need to recognize the value in calling it like it is. They need to use the word "idiots" when describing the tea baggers in congress. It's not disrespectful. He's not calling them racist gunnut tea baggers. Just idiots.
People love it when Obama does the correspondents' dinner because he does go off-the-cuff. When he said he was asked why he doesn't work things out with Mitch McConnell by having a drink with him, it was classic. "Have a drink with Mitch McConnell? What? YOU go have a drink with Mitch McConnell." People can relate to nobody wanting to have a drink with an old white guy who's scared of vaginas, gay people and zombies.
If it wasn't for the fact that we let idiots like Cowardly and DUHmmy vote, the comedic value of their stupidity alone would be worth the price of admission.

I just can't imagine how it must be for them to slither through life afraid of vaginas, gays, blacks, immigrants, and anything else that doesn't conform to their "safe in the arms of a white daddy" politician.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20503 Jul 26, 2013
Sundog and Bacon hater.....It was a nice speech and agreed with most. I have said all along the the republicans in there are a problem. I have said both sides suck and there is special intrest controlling both sides. But if I go against your agenda then I am a tea bagger and called names. I once in awhile comeback with an insult. But I will do more insults, for it is what you know and I am oringinally from New York. Obama is a good politician, but by no accounts a leader. The economy should have been the first agenda and shown some nuts on that. Then they would have never won the house.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20504 Jul 26, 2013
Sundog....You are a bigot with the full outline of not just politics and views. You are a bigot of race and the last comment showed it. So sense what I write is so hard for you, bacon hater, weepy and the split personality of homey/slowpoke.... wees da libarls doos not beleve weality unless Obamma saids to. I doos not beweeve in notta unless Obammma says. Dat boy can doos na wrong. Laws don't applies to hum. I wills blame everybodies and takes no blames meself. Cooter Bob is better at this talk then I am. Hope ya enjoyed it.
2 posts removed
Arthur

United States

#20507 Jul 26, 2013
In his latest commentary for NRA News, former Navy SEAL Dom Raso vehemently defends the right of all Americans to secure their homes and families with guns.

And along the way he dismantles the rhetoric of those who seek to deny their fellow citizens of that right:

If you think people who decide to protect themselves are crazy, you either have not been in any situation that's caused you to feel that way, or you're completely ignorant to your surroundings--because bad things happen all over the country and all over the world.

If you choose not to be prepared for those situations, no one is going to criticize you. But it's unacceptable to deny or limit someone else's home-defense preparedness.

Can you guarantee me and the American people zero crime? Absolutely not. So stop limiting their ability to survive.

AMEN to that! I will decide how to protect my family and you can decide how to protect yours. Fair enough?

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20508 Jul 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....You are a bigot with the full outline of not just politics and views. You are a bigot of race and the last comment showed it. So sense what I write is so hard for you, bacon hater, weepy and the split personality of homey/slowpoke.... wees da libarls doos not beleve weality unless Obamma saids to. I doos not beweeve in notta unless Obammma says. Dat boy can doos na wrong. Laws don't applies to hum. I wills blame everybodies and takes no blames meself. Cooter Bob is better at this talk then I am. Hope ya enjoyed it.
Yes, I am a bigot.....as long as cowardice is a race.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20509 Jul 26, 2013
Sundog....congradulations on starting a new race. I am starting one to. It is called the male lesbians.......lol
Arthur

United States

#20510 Jul 26, 2013
The secret court that facilitates Obama's spying program is stacked with the justice's picks

Defenders of the National Security Agency's sweeping intelligence-gathering operations often turn to a seemingly unassailable argument: Every phone record and every byte of data that the NSA collects has essentially been approved by all three branches of government. That's one of the factors that makes the NSA scandal unique there is almost zero disagreement within the government itself over the spying program's constitutionality and efficacy.

However, a closer look at the involvement of one of the branches the judiciary suggests that this consensus might not be as ironclad as once thought. A report by Charlie Savage at The New York Times reveals that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court the secret court that decides how far the government can go before its snooping violates the Constitution may have something of a puppet master: Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court.

Roberts, Savage says, "has been quietly reshaping the secret court" by packing it with Republican-appointed judges, many of whom are former executive branch officials. Critics say Roberts' selections are more likely than other jurists to defer to the government when it says its domestic spying and data-mining are necessary to protect national security.

Savage and other reporters have noted that Roberts has assigned all 11 of the court's judges, 10 of whom were originally appointed by Republican presidents. The numbers make the government's extremely high success rate at the court appear fishy and it doesn't help that the secret court only hears one side, the government.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#20511 Jul 26, 2013
I've honestly never heard anyone complain about citizens' rights to protect their homes, Art. Have you? I know Zimmerman certainly wasn't trying to protect his and I know the maniacs and felons that the NRA is defending certainly aren't buying guns to protect theirs either. That was just more dumb tea bagger rhetoric that avoids the actual problem with this country of gunnuts.
Arthur

United States

#20512 Jul 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I've honestly never heard anyone complain about citizens' rights to protect their homes, Art. Have you? I know Zimmerman certainly wasn't trying to protect his and I know the maniacs and felons that the NRA is defending certainly aren't buying guns to protect theirs either. That was just more dumb tea bagger rhetoric that avoids the actual problem with this country of gunnuts.
Then stop trying to restrict what weapons and how many bullets I defend my home with.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20513 Jul 26, 2013
Bacon hater......I would like to debate thee gun issue with you. But I have just one question. What do you consider a gun nut?
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#20514 Jul 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater......I would like to debate thee gun issue with you. But I have just one question. What do you consider a gun nut?
Homey considers you just a plain nut.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20515 Jul 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....ther you go again. Not very good insults, but you probably just woke up next to bacon hater. And for your information, Mr. know it all, being a bigot does not mean race. But that is what you and the others do when you are cornered. Play that race card when someone attacks.
Bigot:

A person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; ESPECIALLY one who treats or regards the members of a racial or ethnic group with hatred and intolerance.

Merriam-Webster

Now, would you like to try that again, dimwit.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20516 Jul 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....congradulations on starting a new race. I am starting one to. It is called the male lesbians.......lol
I suppose that somewhere in some holler someone in a meth induced coma finds that funny. I bet the rest of the world just finds it retarded.
Arthur

United States

#20517 Jul 26, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>
Homey considers you just a plain nut.
This coming from a person who talk about himself in the third person. Talk about a nut. LMAO
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20518 Jul 26, 2013
Sundog.....Bigot means that someone not tolerant towards the following...religion, politics, points of view and race. I called you a bigot based on your less then tolerant of other peoples views. You and bacon hater keep inducing race. Being a bigot is also more then race, but your an angry blackman that jumps to the race card to cover your new race of cowards remeber that there buttercup. Do ya need another nap in bacon haters lap?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20519 Jul 26, 2013
Sundog is like the rest of the left liberals. Only read half of a meaning and only the parts that benifit there side of view. Both sides do it, but he likes to cry about the other side does it. Then if your views are different from his, then the insults. So sundog is a hypocrit and bigot. But that is ok, for he is the new found leader of his new race of cowards. So put your hands together for Sundog, master of the cowards with his faithful sidekiick bacon hater
Consider

Chesapeake, OH

#20520 Jul 26, 2013
No one please! Hard to pick!
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20522 Jul 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....Bigot means that someone not tolerant towards the following...religion, politics, points of view and race. I called you a bigot based on your less then tolerant of other peoples views. You and bacon hater keep inducing race. Being a bigot is also more then race, but your an angry blackman that jumps to the race card to cover your new race of cowards remeber that there buttercup. Do ya need another nap in bacon haters lap?
I gave you the meaning and the dictionary definition. I know that anecdotal ignorance means a lot more to you idiots than facts, but if you look it up on-line, you will see.

You can get your definitions fro Fox News if you choose to remain ignorant (like you even have a choice), but when you learn to read, you could also try a dictionary.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20523 Jul 26, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess....
You guess, or you know?

Why is it that cowards like you always speak in a passive voice?

I KNOW that you are ignorant, but you are stuck "guessing."

Must be a real bitch to go through life being so stupid and unsure of yourself that you have to "guess" at everything.

But then again, if you "knew"' you wouldn't be an ignorant ass minimum wage shovel leaning half wit like you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WSAZ-TV getting dirty and harassing phone calls... 37 min WATCHDOG 16
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 42 min butt print 73
CAMC CEO needs to step down 45 min WATCHDOG 2
Mhalburn please stop 1 hr kworkman 12
Target Pharmacy 2 hr Logic 1
Forgive them Father 3 hr Mexican Jesus 4
News Free the Nip Rally Planned Saturday for Charleston 3 hr Concerned 33

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance