Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20434 Jul 25, 2013
Homey/Slowpoke just proved it is the same person. Earl only stated about Homey and never mentioned Slowpoke. I did the compariason. But this person reacted to Earl's post to defend their political view and try to make a distintion between them. BUSTED
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20435 Jul 25, 2013
Reality......I agree with most. But the IRS thing is something I just can not let go of. It seems suspicous that due to unions that the mighty administration delays the ever so important Obama care for a year after they had 3 years to prepare. The liberals say they had the same thing happen to a couple of their causes so it is ok. They admitted to doing wrong. They have misused funds for themselves. Plus they have leaked social security numbers. All are facts and have been proven. And as I have stated, these are the people you want overlooking healthcare? I feel the delay is to see if this will die out so they can proceed.
Homey

Northfork, WV

#20436 Jul 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Homey/Slowpoke just proved it is the same person. Earl only stated about Homey and never mentioned Slowpoke. I did the compariason. But this person reacted to Earl's post to defend their political view and try to make a distintion between them. BUSTED
????

Homey believes you are on crack, Homey ain't everyone in your head so leave Homey out of your silly conspiracy theories. Homey don't know anybody but Homey. Homey advises you to see your shrink sometime soon.
Arthur

United States

#20437 Jul 25, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>
Homey advises you to see your shrink sometime soon.
You should know talking about yourself in the third person is a sure sign of mental disorder. LOL
Arthur

United States

#20438 Jul 25, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) The Obama administration will tell lawmakers Thursday that it won't declare Egypt's government overthrow a coup, U.S. officials said, allowing the United States to continue providing $1.5 billion in annual military and economic aid to the Arab world's most populous country.

I am the mighty Obama. I dont need no stinkin waiver! LOL

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20439 Jul 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Reality......I agree with most. But the IRS thing is something I just can not let go of. It seems suspicous that due to unions that the mighty administration delays the ever so important Obama care for a year after they had 3 years to prepare. The liberals say they had the same thing happen to a couple of their causes so it is ok. They admitted to doing wrong. They have misused funds for themselves. Plus they have leaked social security numbers. All are facts and have been proven. And as I have stated, these are the people you want overlooking healthcare? I feel the delay is to see if this will die out so they can proceed.
Obamacare hasn't been delayed. Every American will have health insurance on Jan. 1. The employer mandate affects 2 percent of businesses. It's nothing. And are you saying that we should create another government agency with total access to all of your finances? The IRS already has it. Who the f_ck else should handle the financial end? More tea bagger logic. "Waaa! I don't want the IRS to handle Obamacare." Ok, so who would you like to handle it? "I don't know." Good answer. Tea baggers. You gotta laugh.
Homey

Northfork, WV

#20440 Jul 25, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You should know talking about yourself in the third person is a sure sign of mental disorder. LOL
No Homey is ok, it is those that is critical of Homey that are nuts, esp those who claim Homey is others besides Homey.

Homey can control the discussion on this board at anytime if Homey wants to, Homey needs no sockpuppets to accomplish this. Also beware that Homey is well versed in US Gov't, much better than Homey carries on.
Arthur

United States

#20441 Jul 25, 2013
Dec 2012 - WASHINGTON (AP) President Barack Obama said Friday he won't go after Washington state and Colorado for legalizing marijuana, leaving supporters of the movement cautiously optimistic that a showdown with federal law won't happen.

In a Barbara Walters interview airing Friday on ABC, Obama was asked whether he supports making pot legal. "I wouldn't go that far," he said.

But the president, who has admitted smoking pot when he was younger, said his administration won't pursue the issue in the states where voters in November legalized the use of marijuana.

July 25, 2013
As state laws decriminalizing marijuana begin to take effect (and grow in number), proponents of access to the drug have been holding their breaths to see how the feds would react. And in Washington State, it looks like several medical marijuana dispensaries found out the answer today as the Drug Enforcement Administration confirmed a series of raids in the Seattle area.

I remember the mighty Obama saying during the elections seasons he would leave it up to states and not go after the ones who legalized it. What do you know, HE LIED AS USUAL. He has to be the biggest liar in the history of the United States.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#20442 Jul 25, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you have given me a promotion to shovel leader instead of leaner, you ignorant bastard.
Well you did lie and claim you were in "management," didn't you--as if shovels need leaders.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you are an asset to your employer, or should I say an ass to your employer with your refusal to do anything all day but post on this site.
How much time do you think it takes to do this Cowardly? It might take all day for an idiot like you, but I can answer your stupidity pretty quick.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> I will say though that you have figured a way to game the system, you work part time (2 or 3 hours a day) for a full day's pay.
Game the system?

LOL...it's called getting an education, half-wit. You should have tried it.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
A hard day's work and a good piece of ass would kill you. Of course, you have never experienced either.
to
I don't work hard because I don't have to. I work smart. If you knew the difference, you wouldn't be leaning on a shovel all day. For you, a good piece of ass is a relative. You clearly don't have to work that hard to get that since most of yours are probably more than willing.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20443 Jul 25, 2013
If they're not phony, then why isn't he on the road to impeachment? This has been going on for over a year now and you're no further down the road than you were then.

Keep dreaming.
Reality wrote:
Anyone that still thinks Obama has done a smash up job as president is probably a Obama fanboy. Nothing rational about thinking he's done a good job.
TOP TEN SIGNS OBAMA SCANDALS AREN'T 'PHONY'
10. Someone pleads the Fifth. Lois Lerner, IRS Director of Exempt Organizations, invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination during an oversight hearing. She was also suspended (with pay).
9. Documents go missing, officials fake e-mail addresses. Records of tax inquiries into Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell are gone; the former EPA chief made emails tough to find by using an alias.
8. You announce drastic policy shifts to minimize damage. When the Department of Justice was found to be snooping on the AP and Fox's James Rosen, Obama suddenly embraced a media shield law.
7. You make a show of "forcing" an official to resign. Obama theatrically announced the resignation of IRS chief Steven Miller; though his term was almost over, the gesture sent a clear signal of disapproval.
6. You try to arrest a low-level leaker. Though Obama himself minimizes the effort to catch Edward Snowden, the federal government is desperately trying to have him extradited for exposing NSA programs.
5. You assert dubious executive privilege to stop investigations. Obama exercised that option to protect Attorney General Eric Holder and the disastrous Operation Fast and Furious from scrutiny.
4. You intimidate whistleblowers. Hillary Clinton's State Department intimidated officials who knew the truth of what happened in Benghazi--and others who knew about gross misconduct in the agency.
3. Your Department of Justice opens criminal investigations. Theoretically, anyway, Attorney General Holder is seeing to it that the IRS's conduct is being scrutinized for alleged federal crimes.
2. You yourself have condemned the misconduct. Whether calling the IRS's behavior "inexcusable," or condemning civil liberties violations before 2008, Obama set the standard by which he is being judged.
1. Even the friendly media have run out of patience. When even journalists who made sure Obama was elected--twice--begin to feel threatened and irritated by the administration, there is no denying reality.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20444 Jul 25, 2013
Did you know that this whole IRS thing started in Cincinatti? Did you also know that the head of the IRS in Cincinatti is a republican?

"This interview transcript provides a detailed first-hand account of how these practices first originated, and it debunks conspiracy theories about how the IRS first started reviewing these cases," Cummings said in a letter to the committee's chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif.

Shafer was the front-line manager for agents in charge of screening tax-exempt applications from 2004 until 2013. The scrutiny of tea party and other conservative groups started in around May 2010 and continued through May 2012.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Well Duh wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20445 Jul 25, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant ramblings of the left. You morons are bound and determined to take this country back to the 50's and 60's in race relations. If anybody has a different opinion from yours, they are automatically thought of as being racist. Grow up!
Why are we "bound to take the country back to the 50's and 60's in race relations?"

Is it because we won't let idiots like you say the stupid shyt that you want to say about other races?

Why are you on an internet forum doing that anyway? You need to take your complaint to the people you are afraid of. Go ahead and tell blacks and Mexicans what you really think of them, Cowardly, and then come on back and let us know how that worked out for you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20446 Jul 25, 2013
I do show ID when I vote. It's called a voter registration card. I get it free with my driver's license.
Well Duh wrote:
Eric Holder is going after Texas due to two things. One is restructure of the districts dur to population. The hispanic community said they have no representation now and the new map would then give them less. I do not know Texas that well and can not argue for or against that point. But the second one I can and will. They want you to show ID when you vote. I agree with this all across the nation. You have to show ID for just about everything else. Why not for something as important as voting? How is that a infringement on rights? You can get just an ID at the DMV or if they register at couthouses then they should be equipped with the photo ID cameras if they want this to happen. Only a true liberal nut job would be against this. If you need ID for beer, why not to vote?
Yup

Tampa, FL

#20447 Jul 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
If they're not phony, then why isn't he on the road to impeachment? This has been going on for over a year now and you're no further down the road than you were then.
Keep dreaming.
<quoted text>
Because the media isn't pressuring like they were Watergate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/obama-impea...

That should scare the crap outta ya.
Yup

San Francisco, CA

#20448 Jul 25, 2013
And if it's all phony, why the mass cover-up and shenanigans? Nothin on that list is untrue.
Arthur

United States

#20449 Jul 25, 2013
CHARLESTON, W.Va.(AP)-- More is being spent per capita in West Virginia than any other state to promote public awareness of the new health care reform law, but advocates are concerned that those who could benefit most still won't get enrolled.

Data compiled by The Associated Press from federal and state sources shows $17.1 million in outreach spending in West Virginia. That amounts to $9.23 per resident. The next-closest state is Arkansas at $8.28 per resident.

The total amount spent in West Virginia ranks 11th among the states.

In May, Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin announced that West Virginia would extend Medicaid coverage to an estimated 91,500 uninsured low-income residents under the health care overhaul starting next January.

Currently, about 183,000 West Virginian residents are enrolled in Medicaid or the Children's Health Insurance Program. This number is expected to grow to about 277,000 by 2016, according to an actuarial report commissioned by the state Insurance Commissioner's office.

The report concludes that expanding Medicaid while following other provisions of the federal health care law eventually will reduce the ranks of the state's uninsured from 246,000 West Virginians to around 76,000.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20450 Jul 25, 2013
So sundog and bacon hater still would want the IRS to be incharge of the medical. And the biggest things are it started in Cincinati,,,,,,so. The rest of the stuff was from all over. The second thing is who else will do it? Well we are adults and can find or start another orgainization just for that. But like I stated, only the liberal would want to overlook blaitant scandals. They were caught on tape and admitted to them. We did not like or trust them before and now this makes it all ok. Talk about stupid.

#20451 Jul 25, 2013
Yup wrote:
And if it's all phony, why the mass cover-up and shenanigans? Nothin on that list is untrue.
Mass coverup and shenanigans? Wow. You tea baggers are getting really, REALLY desperate.

And Art, it's nice to see West Virginia leading in something. Awareness campaigns are the single largest effort that the ACA requires. We need to spend more everywhere to make sure people understand where to go, what to do and what it means. There's still dumb tea baggers in families of 4 that hate Obamacare and make less than 38k a year. Can't wait to see how they feel when they don't have any health insurance premiums next year.

#20452 Jul 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
So sundog and bacon hater still would want the IRS to be incharge of the medical. And the biggest things are it started in Cincinati,,,,,,so. The rest of the stuff was from all over. The second thing is who else will do it? Well we are adults and can find or start another orgainization just for that. But like I stated, only the liberal would want to overlook blaitant scandals. They were caught on tape and admitted to them. We did not like or trust them before and now this makes it all ok. Talk about stupid.
You have tape of Obama saying to investigate tea baggers? I bet Issa would love that. Too bad it doesn't exist. There is no scandal. Give up.

And let me get this straight - you, a tea bagger, in the party of small government, want the government to set up a brand new entire government agency that has complete and total access to your finances?
Congressman AlexWeinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#20453 Jul 25, 2013
All KINDS! of exciting reading on Clarksburg Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston is full of heterosexual_PEDOS 44 min fannie 13
Can Patrick Morrisey stop GASOLINE PRICE GOUGIN... 55 min ExxonValdez 5
Blacks and their Jordans 56 min GTFO here 10
Why DO HOMOSEXUAL NON-BREEDERS ABUSE CHILDREN ? 2 hr Simply Straight 33
Jamie Thayer Charlestons Player 2 hr Protecting Future... 1
Shannon Brandon Indicted (Nov '13) 2 hr Ditto 169
Hospitals Phys Employees 2 hr Physician Employees 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports 9:09 AM
Antonio Brown is two catches away from the second-most ever
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
Dwayne Bowe Injury: Updates on Chiefs Star's Shoulder and Recovery
Yahoo! Sports11:40 AM
Steelers hardly satisfied with playoff spot