Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Yup

Tampa, FL

#20300 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
how in the name of Christ does something that hasn't even been implemented yet cause joblessness?
I know of many restaurants that have already laid off people, and or cut their hours to prepare for Obamacare. I am sure the rest of the working world is the same.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20301 Jul 23, 2013
Well then they are doing it out of speculation, and not fact. People had the same reaction when social security was implemented. You can't blame Obamacare for the ignorance and fear that is rampant in this country.

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of many restaurants that have already laid off people, and or cut their hours to prepare for Obamacare. I am sure the rest of the working world is the same.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#20303 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
if people really want to re-build America, you need to do two things:
1.) Remove corporate influence from our government. No more lobbying. No more campaign donations. No more political endorsements No more special interests.
2.) Eliminate all religious influence on the government. People are free to worship as they choose and where they choose, but that is a very personal and private thing and has no business in how this country is governed.
So let me get this straight Stuck Fick, you are willing to eliminate all lobbying, including unions and you are willing to recongize all religions including Christianity. Careful there moron, you might just lose your "I'm a dumb ass liberal" card.
smiley

Princeton, WV

#20304 Jul 23, 2013
which one is for legalizing medical marijuana?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20305 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, idiot, all lobbying--including corporations. What I said was I want ALL religion out of the government. Religion is fine for your fantasy life but has NO business being injected into the real world. If you want to pray to God, Allah, Buddah, or the flying spaghetti monster, do it on your own time.

Oh, and as part of eliminating all religion from government, I want to make sure that we TAX all religions equally. No more tax exemptions for any church. They get taxed on their earnings just like a guy trying to raise a family on 30 or 40k a year.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight Stuck Fick, you are willing to eliminate all lobbying, including unions and you are willing to recongize all religions including Christianity. Careful there moron, you might just lose your "I'm a dumb ass liberal" card.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20307 Jul 23, 2013
Or, you could just go to the state of Massachusetts....the only state to enact a healthcare act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Of course you could just continue to engage in mindless speculation. Sadly though, that won't change a thing.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20308 Jul 23, 2013
Is claiming that Obamacare will increase unemployment just the newest version of "death panels?"

http://www.newrepublic.com/blog/plank/104791/...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20309 Jul 23, 2013
Are we having fun yet Sundog?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20310 Jul 23, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Are we having fun yet Sundog?
I'm always having fun. On vacation countdown....flying out Friday morning for two weeks of R&R!
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20312 Jul 23, 2013
Now why would I be talking about your mom(s) that way?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
R&R, is that Rodney and Randy?
1 post removed

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#20314 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, idiot, all lobbying--including corporations. What I said was I want ALL religion out of the government. Religion is fine for your fantasy life but has NO business being injected into the real world. If you want to pray to God, Allah, Buddah, or the flying spaghetti monster, do it on your own time.
Oh, and as part of eliminating all religion from government, I want to make sure that we TAX all religions equally. No more tax exemptions for any church. They get taxed on their earnings just like a guy trying to raise a family on 30 or 40k a year.
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20315 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always having fun. On vacation countdown....flying out Friday morning for two weeks of R&R!
Where you going? Maybe I can go if I can find something to do away from all of the negative news these days. I have to go for a heart cath as soon as they can get me into Cleveland Clinic.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20316 Jul 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^
They sure as hell were. And one of the old time conservatives Barry Goldwater confirmed that sucking up to the religious nuts would be the END of this country. And given what we are seeing right now, he was 100% correct.
Arthur

United States

#20317 Jul 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^
They were also crystal clear on guns, free speech/press, and illegal search and seizures but since those arent important enough to you to be worthy of discussion much less their violations, what makes religion? Oh that is right, it is something YOU care about. Remember we have more important issues like gay marriage and the rights of law breaking aliens to worry about.
Arthur

United States

#20318 Jul 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stop foreign aid" is what dumb tea baggers say out of stupidity. Isolationism doesn't work. We need allies.
Are they really our allies if we have to buy their supposed loyalty with money we do not have? Allies dont have to be bribed with money we borrowed from China or put on a credit card.
Arthur

United States

#20319 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
if people really want to re-build America, you need to do two things:
1.) Remove corporate influence from our government. No more lobbying. No more campaign donations. No more political endorsements No more special interests.
2.) Eliminate all religious influence on the government. People are free to worship as they choose and where they choose, but that is a very personal and private thing and has no business in how this country is governed.
I am writing this day on the calendar. You actually said something that wasnt childish and narcissistic and makes sense. Congratulations.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20321 Jul 23, 2013
Now you give it a try.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I am writing this day on the calendar. You actually said something that wasnt childish and narcissistic and makes sense. Congratulations.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20322 Jul 23, 2013
I'm always happy when someone else recognizes Artie for the republican he is.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur, please, don't waste your time trying to use logic with a dumbocrat. Their total platform is based on lies and the ignorance of their constituency. Ignorant mobs are easily influenced.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#20323 Jul 23, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you going? Maybe I can go if I can find something to do away from all of the negative news these days. I have to go for a heart cath as soon as they can get me into Cleveland Clinic.
My son is a fly-fishing guide up in Michigan. Going to go spend some time with him and hopefully get a few free fly fishing trips.

Good luck with the heart cath.
Arthur

United States

#20324 Jul 23, 2013
1.) Remove corporate influence from our government. No more lobbying. No more campaign donations. No more political endorsements No more special interests.

I bet 90% or higher of the citizens of the United States would agree and support the above statement, but we all know it will never happen. Politicians themselves are the ones who would have to make those changes, and since they are the ones who reap the rewards both in money and power it is not going to happen unless we FORCE it. So how do we force it? Maybe if the producers and staff of America Idol and Tubby Poo Poo were taken hostage and no more shows until the changes were made. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy's Grill, Institute (Aug '17) 33 min Bone Eraser 8
O'Charleys and Hepatitus A 1 hr dilldoe 35
News Toddler found wandering streets in West Virgini... 1 hr dilldoe 1
Best news anchor 1 hr Biceps 75
Memorial day run for the wall. What a crock 1 hr John 14
African American Funeral Homes (Aug '12) 1 hr Preston 19
Working For Alford Home Solutions 2 hr Coolview 46

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages