Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19816 Jul 16, 2013
Well the Zimmerman trial and people protesting and a few outburst have occured is a distraction for the Obama administration. Unions are now crying about the Obama care in hopes to get more extentions. The IRS scandal will not go away. A whistle blower said that they have proof that is came from up above. Anyone with common sense knew this. But just like anything else, you need to prove it and who they were. We all know that many underlings doing the samething did not come up with this on their own. Only a blind liberal or a terrible administration would want you to believe such hog wash.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#19818 Jul 17, 2013
Awww....Princess, you felt the need to defend yourself.

How weak can you possibly be?

Don't bother answering, weakling. That was a rhetorical question.

Here, have a tissue.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really crying Stuck Fick, just stating the obvious.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19819 Jul 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.......you are not too bright. Then gun was never shown to Tayvon so he did not know. So Zimmerman's nose and the back of his head got that way magicly? Just like Zimmerman did not know Trayvon had a rap sheet. Plus this was not done out of race. Zimmerman is mostly hispanic, white, and had a black great grandmother. He took a black girl to senior prom and was part of the mentor program which he helped black kids. Plus he and his family took in black kids. These are facts you can look up. But you will not hear from Al Sharpton or Eric Holder. So the idiot Holder has no case either. The protest are BS. This has nothing to do with republicans or tea party. But your too stupid to accept the facts and have to blame displament like you always do
How do you KNOW the gun wasn't shown or visible? You don't. You have Zimmerman's testimony, and plenty of it has been shown inaccurate. And the gun doesn't matter anyway. All Trayvon needed, as the case clearly illustrated, was the "feeling" that he was threatened. I'd feel threatened if some creepy guy was following me down a dark alley at night in the rain. Threatened enough to break his nose? Maybe. But we'll never know how he felt. He had his chest blown out.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19820 Jul 17, 2013
Bacon Hater......you still prove my point on how dull you are. If Zimmerman showed his gun and Trayvon still attacked, that would show great stupidity on his part. Either that or he was stoned as hell. Plus he used racial slur with crazy ass cracker. That is a racial slur but sense a black person said it that is ok? There are other racial slurs besides the "N" word. And if a white person said any of them like sambo, monkey, or even calling a black person boy, black people lose their mind. Even if they use "you people" black people go crazy. There is no African american unless you just got off the boat. Black people have been over here just as long as other races. I feel is you put anything in front of America, then they are racist and separatist. We are all Americans and should be working together as a common goal to build a better America. This is another reason of political correctness gone wrong.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19821 Jul 17, 2013
Huh? I thought this case wasn't about race? And no, the law says if he sees a guy chasing him with a gun, he can stand his ground. And the only person at his stepmom's residence was a 12-year old. I'm certain that he knew he couldn't outrun a bullet and he definitely wouldn't want to lead the creepy guy with a gun following him to a house where only a child was home. He made the same choice we all would've made - whip his ass.
barney

Salem, WV

#19822 Jul 17, 2013
The drug using burglar thug shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman when he was headed back to his car. He was probably going to rob Zimmerman and then kill him.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19823 Jul 17, 2013
barney wrote:
The drug using burglar thug shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman when he was headed back to his car. He was probably going to rob Zimmerman and then kill him.
Because that's what all black people do after they buy skittles and have $40 in their pocket - rob the guy that's chasing them with a gun. You dumb gunnut tea baggers still can't figure out why you're laughingstocks of the planet right now. That in itself is f_cking hilarious.
barney

Salem, WV

#19824 Jul 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's what all black people do after they buy skittles and have $40 in their pocket - rob the guy that's chasing them with a gun. You dumb gunnut tea baggers still can't figure out why you're laughingstocks of the planet right now. That in itself is f_cking hilarious.
Doesn't matter if he was black or green. Or buying skittles or more drugs to use. if you jump out of the bushes and attack people, you might get more than you bargained for. The evidence showed that the thug shouldn't have attacked zimmerman.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19825 Jul 17, 2013
Bacon hater.......You just keep showing that ligh bulb in your head is out. This became about race when the naacp, black leaders and the president got involved. They staged protest to get him arrested. So the black community made it about race. That and the media. If Trayvon seen a gun and he chooses to stand his ground, then like I said he is either stupid or stoned. And if he was as "brave" as you lead on, then why not grab at the gun as he was beating his head in as the injuries have shown. Plus witness' have stated Trayvon was on top. So this upstanding citizen that you protray was winning with a gun he seen did not secure the weapon and get it out of the way? I know common sense eludes you. Plus the denial from people is Trayvon was no angel with a crimminal record with drugs in his system. They are against profiling, but this is the perfect person to profile. And there had been burglaries in the neighborhood. If you look like a hood rat and this was going on, then it is common sense to look at him. But sense he was black, we should look the other way. Plus Zimmerman did not know his age. Hard to ask for ID when your head is being slammed.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19826 Jul 17, 2013
barney wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter if he was black or green. Or buying skittles or more drugs to use. if you jump out of the bushes and attack people, you might get more than you bargained for. The evidence showed that the thug shouldn't have attacked zimmerman.
*nod*
treahvon wuz ah homofobick

raysist anti-semyte who beet pur senior jorge zimmermun lykes ah frigun pinyata cuz himz wuz ah brown mexicun.
frig my lifes!
1 post removed
exil

Elkview, WV

#19828 Jul 17, 2013
Congratulations Senator Joe Manchin the statue at the Boy's Scout Summit is wonderful. We are so Proud of You.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19829 Jul 17, 2013
Trayvon didn't have a criminal record. Zimmerman had a violent criminal record. Zimmerman was, like all gunnuts, a scared p_ssy who followed a kid who beat his ass for it. Whether he shot him in retaliation or in self-defense doesn't change the fact that he epitomizes dumb, scared, tea bagger gunnuts who need guns because they know they'd get pummeled by any teenager. That's all I was saying, and that I think you guys are hilarious.

&sn s=em

This video is a brief history of the USA. It will show you why we laugh at your fear and paranoia. It's by South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker, so it's funny too. You'll love it. I promise.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19830 Jul 17, 2013
even the ideeit jimminey kriket gawtz it ryte
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
frig my lifes!
Wrecks666

Laguna Niguel, CA

#19831 Jul 17, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
even the ideeit jimminey kriket gawtz it ryte
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
frig my lifes!
frig your girlfriend, she or it is a girl?
Wrecks666

Laguna Niguel, CA

#19832 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Awww....Princess, you felt the need to defend yourself.
How weak can you possibly be?
Don't bother answering, weakling. That was a rhetorical question.
Here, have a tissue.
<quoted text>
Mongrel get that dog off there! You mommy, sister licker and brother, daddy sucker. You don't deserve to breath air, you should breath farts.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19833 Jul 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Trayvon didn't have a criminal record. Zimmerman had a violent criminal record. Zimmerman was, like all gunnuts, a scared p_ssy who followed a kid who beat his ass for it. Whether he shot him in retaliation or in self-defense doesn't change the fact that he epitomizes dumb, scared, tea bagger gunnuts who need guns because they know they'd get pummeled by any teenager. That's all I was saying, and that I think you guys are hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nMPQc6ZITD0XX&sns=em
This video is a brief history of the USA. It will show you why we laugh at your fear and paranoia. It's by South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker, so it's funny too. You'll love it. I promise.
I agree with your assessment on who the real p***y is, Zim was about as brave as Ted Nugent, who was so scared about serving he literally sh*t on himself in the recruiting station.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19834 Jul 17, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Mongrel get that dog off there! You mommy, sister licker and brother, daddy sucker. You don't deserve to breath air, you should breath farts.
Lame
Split Tail Lover

Laguna Niguel, CA

#19835 Jul 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame
Suck the boogers off my snot rag, you like lickin' that sun of a byth dog don't ya?

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#19836 Jul 17, 2013
You said that before, Princess and since you are too weak to do anything about it otherwise, I guess you are just going to continue to whine like the douche nozzle you are.

Please stop confusing persistence with effectiveness.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Mongrel get that dog off there! You mommy, sister licker and brother, daddy sucker. You don't deserve to breath air, you should breath farts.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#19837 Jul 17, 2013
Wow, an insult right out of the 1950's.

You go, Princess. You bad. You bad.
Troll Lite wrote:
<quoted text>Suck the boogers off my snot rag, you like lickin' that sun of a byth dog don't ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best car wreck lawyer in Charleston? 47 min IMHO 6
WVBreeder videoed beating her child 2 hr sickofsnitches2015 5
Seeking Used Above Ground Pool Deck 3 hr pool deck 1
kanawha city Tudors 4 hr dope 12
Hooters 4 hr hahaaha 38
TV land DROPS Dukes Of Hazard 6 hr Sick of the 9
angelgraley 6 hr curious 6
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE