Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19759 Jul 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
I expected not guilty or mistrial, no matter what
Zimmerman will be miserable the rest of his life, no verdict will wipe that clean and most likely will have to hire security, he will leave Florida and hide out in Idaho or wherever his types always hide. He is just like Casey Anthony, they are through and will be blacklisted from future work and will get future jail time even if he litters.
I feel this thing will not die down just like it should.
*roles i's*

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19760 Jul 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Well sundog is just tired right now defending Obama and now wants to look ahead to Hilary.
There's no need to defend him anymore. He's going to be your president for 3 more years and there's not much you can do about that.
Well Duh wrote:
It does not matter if it is her or a republican. Neither side has a canidate for the people.
True, but some are worse than other.
Well Duh wrote:
Oh and by the way, Obama is not a black president. Remember he is a president that is half black and does things halfass. Just like Tiger Woods is half and Derek Jeter of the Yankees. Of the three, only Jeter has been a classy man.
Yeah, but you are only worried about his black half.

;)
Bob

Princeton, WV

#19761 Jul 15, 2013
1 post removed

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19763 Jul 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t &rct=j&q=obamacare &source=web&cd=1&c ad=rja&ved=0CDgQqQIwAA &url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forb es.com%2Fsites%2Ftheapothecary %2F2013%2F07%2F15%2Flabor-lead ers-obamacare-will-shatter-the ir-health-benefits-cause-night mare-scenarios%2F&ei=813kU ZvED8vi4APXh4GoAw&usg=AFQj CNF1hie-Bvi928rqKPr9Jv25Ff2ZvA &bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmg
Sounds like some of Oliar's stooges are turning on him. Will Stuck Fick be next?
Zzzzz.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19764 Jul 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Zzzzz.
LOL. That about sums it up.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19765 Jul 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. That about sums it up.
They still can't recognize the difference between fact and tea bagger blogs. It's so funny.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19766 Jul 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They still can't recognize the difference between fact and tea bagger blogs. It's so funny.
Yep, as long as there are no consequences for being stupid, they will continue to be uninformed tea baggers.
InSummary

Elyria, OH

#19767 Jul 15, 2013
Scumdog and Creepy, your talents are needed on the Peter Puffer thread. Might as well move along to your areas of expertise.

Location hidden

#19768 Jul 15, 2013
InSummary wrote:
Scumdog and Creepy, your talents are needed on the Peter Puffer thread. Might as well move along to your areas of expertise.
???
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#19771 Jul 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What isn't funny is your ignorance and your obsession with tea bagging. Like I said before, too bad you don't have a set of balls so that you could teabag.
Your party came up with the term "teabagging" not us, not our fault your party was behind "teabagging" until you found out the double meaning of the word, that is the fault of the idiots you listen to, whine at them not us.

Location hidden

#19772 Jul 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
These losers don't have an area of expertise, unless you count ignorance and being a dumb ass as expertise.
This being said by one of the biggest idiots on this thread. You got no room to talk, tard.

Location hidden

#19773 Jul 15, 2013
InSummary wrote:
Ok you are muttering about a Welch thread, I am not on the Welch board I am lurking in Beckley and other places for the time being, grow a pair and deal with it yourself, I am busy.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#19775 Jul 15, 2013
Say it aint so wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR, EFFING LIAR.
The teabag movement, as your people invented, was created on tax day 2009 in response to a newly elected president who happens to be black. Google this goofball on fox named Griff Jenkins and his "teabag the white house" schtick before it embarrassed the GOP. It brought a bunch of dumb toothless hicks together espousing stupidity, that is for sure.
bb

Belle, WV

#19776 Jul 15, 2013
I support Joe!!!!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19777 Jul 15, 2013
Say it aint so wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR, EFFING LIAR.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_move...

Under "symbols and terms" it describes how these dumbasses called themselves tea baggers. More facts to get in the way of their hilarious manufactured reality. They are funny though.

Location hidden

#19778 Jul 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_move...
Under "symbols and terms" it describes how these dumbasses called themselves tea baggers. More facts to get in the way of their hilarious manufactured reality. They are funny though.
Sounds like the teabaggers adopted Zimmerman as their mascot to drool over.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19779 Jul 15, 2013
Why, do you need a new one to puff on?
InSummary wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19780 Jul 15, 2013
He has a set of them. Problem is, they are on your chin most of the time.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What isn't funny is your ignorance and your obsession with tea bagging. Like I said before, too bad you don't have a set of balls so that you could teabag.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19781 Jul 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the teabaggers adopted Zimmerman as their mascot to drool over.
Too bad they didn't actually watch any of the trial or they would've realized they portrayed him as he is - the biggest p_ssy ever. Just like all the other gunnuts. P_ssies scared of EVERYTHING.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19782 Jul 15, 2013
Oh that's deep.

How long did it take you to come up with that one...or does talent like that just come natural in Fairymont?
Say it aint so wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR, EFFING LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorced dating 33 min Bradmurray 28
Car wash 36 min Seriously 2
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 39 min Curious 6
Crybaby at CFD 1 hr Boohoo 1
Pray for Daniel Boone Park 1 hr MourningWood 20
Tom Clark and Josh 1 hr Adam 19
Make America White Again! 4 hr FOVR 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages