Comments
17,461 - 17,480 of 57,076 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#19223 Jul 6, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
What two news organizations owns topix? I'm curious.
McClatchy and Gannett (USA Today).
Arthur

United States

#19224 Jul 6, 2013
NORML Harrison County wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get ignored in Clarksburg AT ALL. If you visited that forum you'd know.
Trust me, you won't be able to ignore me. I've got this thread in my sight and it's going down. The thing was started three years ago and is now just a cesspool of racist bull$hit that I don't want to show up in my newspaper. You figure out how to get it off the Clarksburg forum and I'll let you have you have it. Deal?
Another half retarded delusional narcissist, just what this thread needs.
Arthur

United States

#19225 Jul 6, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to put in co-Ed restrooms. Then there isn't a problem.
You arent the sharpest tool in the shed, are you. They already have co-ed bathrooms, duh.

#19226 Jul 6, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to put in co-Ed restrooms. Then there isn't a problem.
I don't think we need to spend education dollars on facilities for these kids. We need to just let them be, ensure they get the psychological care they need and make sure they get whatever medical procedure they need to feel normal. Any "confusion" among other children can be handled in the same way "confusion" arises over any sexual subject from homosexuality to the birds and the bees - with an intelligent conversation. Children aren't born with prejudices and hatred. They're taught them by ignorant adults.

#19227 Jul 6, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You arent the sharpest tool in the shed, are you. They already have co-ed bathrooms, duh.
No they don't.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19228 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That's fine. We'll still be here.
You'll have as much success getting us to stop posting while you are away as you will while you are here.
<quoted text>
This may be a first, someone is pissed at the statewide thread because it takes attention from his spamming Clarksburg.

What is Topix stance on individuals using this site as an election tool anyway?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19229 Jul 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>This may be a first, someone is pissed at the statewide thread because it takes attention from his spamming Clarksburg.

I don't think that it should be free. God only knows politicians get enough free stuff now.

#19230 Jul 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be a first, someone is pissed at the statewide thread because it takes attention from his spamming Clarksburg.
Only an idiot would use Topix as an election tool. And this doucher from Clarksburg is exhibit A.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19231 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I will if you will. and now I have to Google Chapmanville...
ooh. Logan County. Do you know Spoons Collins?
Actually the location of Chapmanville is well known to most people in WV, suprised you never heard of it. And you are running for congress, whether it is in the district you are in or not it would help if you knew about the whole state, which you are now pimping yourself unconsciously, not just Clarksburg and Harrison County?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#19232 Jul 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am sure it would be againt the TOS, but since he is bat-shyt crazy, I am sure Topix will take him under their wing and protect him. They LOVE bat-shyt crazy.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#19233 Jul 6, 2013
He is all over the Clarksburg forum desperately seeking attention. He's mad because this thread keeps bumping his spam down the page.

He's upset.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19234 Jul 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the location of Chapmanville is well known to most people in WV, suprised you never heard of it. And you are running for congress, whether it is in the district you are in or not it would help if you knew about the whole state, which you are now pimping yourself unconsciously, not just Clarksburg and Harrison County?
Ben White country. I spoke to him yesterday. I have him on retainer.
5 posts removed
Arthur

United States

#19240 Jul 6, 2013
and just think of the possibilities for all of you who are the first ones to read this. You all are going to be SO powerful when I win! You're all my friends and allies.
A half retarded narcissist running for Congress, go figure. You will fit right in with the other idiots we have ruining the country.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#19242 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You'll see how retarded I am. I'm going to win this election WHILE RAISING NO MONEY.
Meanwhile, the other 434 idiots will not be there when I get there. I'm organizing Independents all across the country to unseat every incumbent Congressman.
You are delusional, please seek mental help.
2 posts removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19245 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of being liberal or conservative. Which bathrooms somebody uses is not nearly the threat to our freedoms as restrictions on voting. You people are going to keep getting distracted by stupid things like who can piss where and you're going to wake up living in a country where only rich people and corporations can vote.
*nod*

frig my lifes
2 posts removed

#19248 Jul 6, 2013
Topix isn't popular. You can't win an election without money. Your ignorance of those two facts is a clear indication that you're dreadfully unqualified as a dog catcher. You need to read more, not write more.

schlappington, by god

#19249 Jul 6, 2013
The fact that I'm the first person to think of it makes me all the smarter. And why not?
This is why I will win the election with Topix:
1. It's free to use.
2. Anyone can use it.
3. It's locally organized but popular throughout West Virginia.
4. It's easy to use - no signing up necessary. Write and post in under ten seconds.
5. It's the ESSENTIAL. It's the BASIC. It's writing, and just writing. No fancy anything. Just words and ideas.
6. Other reasons which you all don't deserve to learn about yet.
7. an yuns profyle piktur ill draw onlee tawp notch sofisttwokated voturs!!!

frig my lifes!

schlappington, by god

#19250 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Topix isn't popular. You can't win an election without money. Your ignorance of those two facts is a clear indication that you're dreadfully unqualified as a dog catcher. You need to read more, not write more.
pur ol cooter bob shur dew hayts sidun with awl yuns pinko calmy basturds ....... butt.....

frig my lifes!
3 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#19254 Jul 6, 2013
Bob will speak English when you start making sense.

Anyone who decides that Topix is the campaign platform they need to win an election, has already made his concession speech.
<quoted text>
Can you please speak English.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#19255 Jul 6, 2013
You're not the first. Several have done it. Last year some nut was running for president using Topix. You're just another in a long line of nuts.

By using Topix, and coming to this thread in particular, you have opened yourself up to being marginalized by people like us--many of whom don't even vote in your state. You're wasting time talking to people who can't vote for you and risk being made to be the crack-pot I am pretty sure you are.

Still think that's smart?
The fact that I'm the first person to think of it makes me all the smarter. And why not?
This is why I will win the election with Topix:
1. It's free to use.
2. Anyone can use it.
3. It's locally organized but popular throughout West Virginia.
4. It's easy to use - no signing up necessary. Write and post in under ten seconds.
5. It's the ESSENTIAL. It's the BASIC. It's writing, and just writing. No fancy anything. Just words and ideas.
6. Other reasons which you all don't deserve to learn about yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
titties 15 min the big bad wolfie 7
Dear Natalie Tennant 21 min the big bad wolfie 9
Who is that loser "BA"? 2 hr eyes 2
lesbian skype (Mar '13) 3 hr Karronegreen 156
Suspect photo, ID released 4 hr the big bad wolfie 2
drugs in the valley 5 hr spanky29 6
Message for all religious hatermongers 6 hr larry 9
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs