Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19273 Jul 7, 2013
I'm pretty sure indictments on terrorism charges makes it impossible to win a congressional seat. Just a hunch.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19274 Jul 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm pretty sure indictments on terrorism charges makes it impossible to win a congressional seat. Just a hunch.
I don't know draft dodging wasn't enough to keep someone running and winning the office of the POTUS. So anything can happen. Looks like draft dodging could prevent someone from doing that.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#19275 Jul 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It depends Meat Lover, if the person is from the immoral, ignorant, left, and is willing to continue the handouts, this could be a plus.

1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19277 Jul 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends Meat Lover, if the person is from the immoral, ignorant, left, and is willing to continue the handouts, this could be a plus.
Tell that to Michelle Bachmann, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Alan West, and all the rest of the nuts in YOUR party.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19278 Jul 7, 2013
Bush flew fighter jets during Vietnam. But it was over west Texas. Does that still count? Ha ha ha. It proved too stressful so he had to go AWOL.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19279 Jul 7, 2013
NORML Harrison County wrote:
These are all non issues.
All that's important is that Right. Makes. Might.
Submit your new law ideas below.
I'm thinking terrorism charges are an issue for a congressional candidate. You need to seek the help of a psychiatrist.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19280 Jul 7, 2013

Clean up the pill head state of WV.
Put people back to work in good paying full time jobs.
Get rid of corruption in our state politics.
Find other resources for WV to make income from and get rid of the strangle hold that the coal companies have on this state.
Help economic development in poverty stricken areas of the state.
Get WV out of the 49th position in education out of all the states.
Fix our judicial system in this state that puts people behind bars that breaks our laws instead of all the counties using the excuse of well we can't afford to house criminals.
Fix our highway system and finish the highways that have been started.
Start funding the Coalfields Expressway and the King Coal highway and get the projects done so that it makes Southern WV accessible for economic development in the near future instead of fifty years down the road.
Find other means of employment for people in this state, than just tourism and coal. Bring manufacturing jobs to WV. Bring distribution centers to the state.
We have hundreds of department type stores in the state, why not bring manufacturing and distribution centers for those stores to the state.
Fast food restaurants, hotels, department stores, and resorts pay low wages and most are part time jobs. People cannot raise families working for McDonalds, Motel 6, and Winterplace. Stop wasting money on stupid projects like the Boy Scouts of America and look more towards a Dell distribution center, or a parts manufacturing plant.
Help to improve the quality of life for this state.
Fix the damn stereo type of this state of being an uneducated bunch of idiots that don't want to work.
This state was founded on hard working people and has turned into a state of worthless, uneducated, lazy drug using morons that don't want to work.

Is that list good enough for you. I know you wouldn't have any intention of doing anything to help this state anyway. I just thought I would mention one or two things that keep this state at the bottom of the list for everything.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19281 Jul 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if you go to Clarksburg and read about him, he is certifiable.
*nod*
"if we katch ah samon, itz ah sirplus......david dewk!"

http://youtu.be/zqXLoJbS1_E

frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19282 Jul 7, 2013
yep the peepulls if by god wv kneed two gets of the krak & owt of the prawjekts (what is the lye the demohkratik partee bean sellin four 50 yearz).
http://youtu.be/P1r-r6iLBEI
frig my lifes
cat

Elizabeth, WV

#19283 Jul 7, 2013
well it looks like our senator Manchin has roll over on our [Pro GUN STATE] according baretta. They were thinking about putting a factory in our state but they changed their mind because Manchin teamed up with Obama on the gun regulation. he [Manchin] should watch what he does, or he will be a one time senator,The plant that they were thinking about putting here would employee three to four hundred people, [Those jobs are gone,] thanks to [Manchin]
Arthur

United States

#19284 Jul 7, 2013
cat wrote:
well it looks like our senator Manchin has roll over on our [Pro GUN STATE] according baretta. They were thinking about putting a factory in our state but they changed their mind because Manchin teamed up with Obama on the gun regulation. he [Manchin] should watch what he does, or he will be a one time senator,The plant that they were thinking about putting here would employee three to four hundred people,[Those jobs are gone,] thanks to [Manchin]
LOL What a load of horse manure. Beretta never planned on expanding(not moving) here and they are located in on of the MOST gun restrictive states possible, yet they have no plan no moving. Many other companies have joined in refusing to sell to state and local governments that restrict gun rights, has Beretta? NO! Keep drinking the Republican kool-aide. This had nothing at all to do with Manchin and his push to require background checks for ALL gun purchases. As a gun enthusiast/owner and a strong defender of the Constitution, especially the 2nd, I support Manchin's proposal.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19285 Jul 7, 2013
cat wrote:
well it looks like our senator Manchin has roll over on our [Pro GUN STATE] according baretta. They were thinking about putting a factory in our state but they changed their mind because Manchin teamed up with Obama on the gun regulation. he [Manchin] should watch what he does, or he will be a one time senator,The plant that they were thinking about putting here would employee three to four hundred people,[Those jobs are gone,] thanks to [Manchin]
Wrong tea bagger. Beretta was planning on coming to West Virginia like Bush was planning on going to Vietnam.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#19286 Jul 7, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>LOL What a load of horse manure. Beretta never planned on expanding(not moving) here and they are located in on of the MOST gun restrictive states possible, yet they have no plan no moving. Many other companies have joined in refusing to sell to state and local governments that restrict gun rights, has Beretta? NO! Keep drinking the Republican kool-aide. This had nothing at all to do with Manchin and his push to require background checks for ALL gun purchases. As a gun enthusiast/owner and a strong defender of the Constitution, especially the 2nd, I support Manchin's proposal.
You forgot to include that as a dumb bastard you support Numb Nuts' proposal.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19287 Jul 7, 2013
You got to love the "logic" of some republicans. They want to make sure voters are registered and have all the proper ID's, but not guns.

That's some real logic.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include that as a dumb bastard you support Numb Nuts' proposal.

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19288 Jul 7, 2013
Both should have proper ID.
Mgtn Res

Ashburn, VA

#19289 Jul 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You got to love the "logic" of some republicans. They want to make sure voters are registered and have all the proper ID's, but not guns.
That's some real logic.
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like you pathetic losers on the left want guns registered but not illegal aliens. That is also some real logic Stuck Fick.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19290 Jul 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like you pathetic losers on the left want guns registered but not illegal aliens. That is also some real logic Stuck Fick.
LOL....I guess you haven't been keeping up, have you? Nothing out of the ordinary there.

And who was it that gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens back in the 80's?

Hint: It was your conservative God.
1 post removed
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#19292 Jul 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I guess you haven't been keeping up, have you? Nothing out of the ordinary there.
And who was it that gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens back in the 80's?
Hint: It was your conservative God.
One of the biggest disappointments of Reagan's presidency was that he believed your liars on the left and granted amnesty before the borders were secured. Hopefully that was a lesson learned.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19293 Jul 7, 2013
Oh, so that was the democrats fault?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Ronald Reagan once famously quipped that "Latinos are Republicans. They just don't know it yet." The Republican Party's overriding priority in the years ahead must be to expand and diversify its shrinking demographic base, embracing immigrants generally and Hispanics in particular.

http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reaga...

As always, Cowturd is wrong, but he's never in doubt.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the biggest disappointments of Reagan's presidency was that he believed your liars on the left and granted amnesty before the borders were secured. Hopefully that was a lesson learned.
2 posts removed

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19296 Jul 7, 2013
It's all about the votes. Both sides want to win. What's right for the country no longer matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hundreds of Sanders delegates walkout convention 7 min Nancy 10
Josh Holbert back in court 9 min Go back to jail 7
Pls help ? 17 min Heart patient 6
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 17 min Fed Up 160
Go back to jail Josh Holbert 1 hr Go back to jail 3
Nautilus in kanawha city? 1 hr Billy 10
Hillary wants to sit at the desk that Monica sa... 2 hr Nancy 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance