Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#18589 Jun 25, 2013
Wacks wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't I admit I like being pooped on my circus midgets and wearing pink dresses while singing show tunes.
Now I suppose you are going to tell us that you didn't say that either.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18590 Jun 25, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Boy Wacks is catching it from both sides tonight. How's that ass feeling now. Wackamole.
I bet it feels good for her. She likes being abused. She calls it "rumbling."

She's big city like that.

;)
Wacks

San Jose, CA

#18591 Jun 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it feels good for her. She likes being abused. She calls it "rumbling."
She's big city like that.
;)
Well at least I'm from a big city and you guys are from a shythole with skeeters biting your well worn azzes.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18592 Jun 25, 2013
Wacks wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least I'm from a big city and you guys are from a shythole with skeeters biting your well worn azzes.
What the matter itty bitty baby scared of a little bug. I do to that bug what I do to that bitch ass of yours. Swat it real hard. So little girl you better go home before you get hurt by that itty bitty bug.
1 post removed
Wacks

San Jose, CA

#18594 Jun 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog said he only insults when we are wrong. No....he insults when he has no true explanation or he feels his opinion is the right one. He can not debate in a civil way, because he can not think fast enough. He is only computer smart looking up liberal sites to back him or a occasional source outside of it. Face to face he wouls be a coward. I am not a hillbilly and from a democrat state from the north and moved her a few years back. The ignorance and childish ways he has shown would not be tolorated if the whimp was face to face with real people of coal and people who have felt the effects of everything he has stood for. Computer coward
Fluck you and yours.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18595 Jun 25, 2013
I see Wacks is a lover of sundog. And such a wonderful retort. It must have taken years of pain staking work to come up with such a colorful way to defend your lover
exil

Charleston, WV

#18596 Jun 25, 2013
You people are SICK!!!!!
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18598 Jun 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog said he only insults when we are wrong. No....he insults when he has no true explanation or he feels his opinion is the right one. He can not debate in a civil way, because he can not think fast enough. He is only computer smart looking up liberal sites to back him or a occasional source outside of it. Face to face he wouls be a coward. I am not a hillbilly and from a democrat state from the north and moved her a few years back. The ignorance and childish ways he has shown would not be tolorated if the whimp was face to face with real people of coal and people who have felt the effects of everything he has stood for. Computer coward
I won't debate stupidity.theres no need to. You reap your own rewards. I.m not interested in your false bravado about how tough you think you are. I've worked my whole life in the oil fields and heard it all before from other idiots that thought they were tough. Didn't impress me then, doesn't impress me now. You'll have to try another tactic.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18599 Jun 26, 2013
Why am I not the least bit surprised that you are afraid of Mosquitoes?

I waited all night long for you to remove one of my posts and you didn't. I should have known you lacked the nuts to do it.
Wacks wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least I'm from a big city and you guys are from a shythole with skeeters biting your well worn azzes.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#18600 Jun 26, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
yuns gawts two feel ah litil bit sawree four the pozishun the ignurant basturd haz two defend

http://catchkevin.com/18-facts-that-dispute-o...

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18601 Jun 26, 2013
What? No new scandals so now it's back to the economy?

Well that didn't last long.

schlappington, by god

#18602 Jun 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
.....Well that didn't last long.
the hoep or the change?
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#18603 Jun 26, 2013

schlappington, by god

#18604 Jun 26, 2013

schlappington, by god

#18605 Jun 26, 2013

schlappington, by god

#18606 Jun 26, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18607 Jun 26, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
the hoep or the change?
frig my lifes
It's a campaign slogan, Bob. Kind of like "Fair and Balanced."

But to be fair, that particular campaign slogan lasted a lot longer than "Believe in America."

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18608 Jun 26, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
http://swordattheready.files.w ordpress.com/2012/06/gunwalker .jpg?w=500
frig my lifes
Cooterbob wrote:
http://swordattheready.files.w ordpress.com/2012/06/gunwalker .jpg?w=500
frig my lifes
Cooterbob wrote:
http://thevoice.name/wp-conten t/uploads/2012/10/398257_38274 5171807720_922175686_n.jpg
frig my lifes
Cooterbob wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/london-ky/T8TJN62D2T7MD6VJC
frig my lifes
Couldn't you find something from the National Enquirer Bob?
http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign08/enqu...
frig your lifes
;)

schlappington, by god

#18609 Jun 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a campaign slogan, Bob. Kind of like "Fair and Balanced."
But to be fair, that particular campaign slogan lasted a lot longer than "Believe in America."
;)
*shrug*
if 10 peepulls gets togethur & 6 of themz ignurunt basturds vowts two dew the rong things ....... it dont mayks it smart ore rite .... onlee popyoular
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#18610 Jun 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Couldn't you find something from the National Enquirer Bob?
http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign08/enqu...
frig your lifes
;)
doughnt kill the messangur ...... jus embrays the messuge
frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson 3 hr Kneeger lover 8
I would like to taste your pussay!!!????? 4 hr Tom Clark 4
Keerai Martin 4 hr Maniac 12
Worst place to work in Charleston 6 hr DeezPplDontWork 62
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 6 hr Honestly 21
Once you go black 6 hr Barnie 2
Julie Yeager (May '16) 7 hr Spank 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance