Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#18421 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Seems you're the only one to mention shape shifting aliens...friends of yours?Relatives?
Yeah,they are. And they think you're retarded too.
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Now if you could just manage to focus on something besides your atrophied useless tallywacker
Been a long time since you've had one of those, huh Dieseldyke?
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>you might get somewhere
As long as it doesn't involve harpooning a pig like you, I'm good with it.
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>butt
In your case, that's a mighty wide subject.
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it.
On nos!! Does that make it another conspiracy, conspiratard?

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18422 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
S
^^^Edited to remove the stupidity.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18423 Jun 24, 2013
Edward Snowden is a traitor. The former CIA and National Security Agency technical assistant last week disclosed a raft of United States and United Kingdom secret documents – all in the name of, as Snowden claims,“liberty” and standing up against US government “oppression”.

Yet the former Fort Meade employee’s rhetoric would have been far more credible if this recreant, originally from North Carolina, had made his misguided proclamations in London or Washington DC. Instead, he chose to endanger lives and future intelligence gathering operations from a secretive state and where the single party and ruling communist regime bear down daily on religious freedom and freedom of speech.

Mr Snowden is no "people’s champion" – but a betrayer. Just like his more junior US Army counterpart, Bradley Manning, Snowden’s damaging revelations are viewed by many commentators as a futile and clumsy attempt to distract attention from the People Republic of China’s own relentless and industrial-scale eavesdropping and cyber-espionage activities.

It is a reasonable question to ask if Snowden had been communicating with the Chinese authorities. In any case, the Chinese could save their own embarrassment and clear up any confused signals by immediately handing Snowden over to US authorities. I doubt they will.

As the United Kingdom’s Foreign Office and MoD budgets continue to be squeezed, and as the world becomes a more dangerous place, the capabilities of the UK’s secretive domestic and foreign intelligence agencies will become more important. It is the dedicated and professional staff in these agencies, and at GCHQ in Cheltenham, that provide vital and timely insights into immediate and future threats to the UK national interest. These hidden heroes and heroines make the difference between governments of the day making right or wrong national security decisions – judgments that save lives.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/1012...
exil

Charleston, WV

#18424 Jun 24, 2013
I just hope they catch the R-A-T!!!!!!!!!!
Arthur

United States

#18425 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Snowden is a traitor not for what he done in the US, but for going to a foreign country that would love knowledge on us. I think he is right and anybody else during the BS presidency of GWB and during the Obama administration to point out what overreaching our government is doing. But it needs to be done the right way. Through the whistleblower laws we have in place. He would probably go to jail for removing property from a government facility which didn't belong to him. Other than that he hadn't broke any laws. But being a dumb High School drop out, he didn't think that out clearly. My question is how did someone with less than a High School diploma get a job with the federal government in the first place. I was told in the military if they needed a severity clearance they had to have a HS diploma or equivalent. He didn't even have a GED. Strange to say the least.
Straight out of the government mouth. AMazing how many simpletons are repeating the governments rhetoric. Calling him a traitor and trying to smear him. It was hilarious they said he was going to Cuba and all these other places he didnt even go. He is on the run from the new Gesatpo, the Divided Soviet States of America. We have lost all moral superiority and are doing exactly what we criticize China and Russia for doign. SNOWDEN IS A TRUE PATRIOT, the ones who attack him are the traitors. When the government grants itself powers in secret that the Constitution specifically denies them we have a serious problem. That is no longer a lawful democracy, it is tyranny.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18426 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
SCMP said "China calls US the world's 'biggest villain' for IT espionage.

Xinhua is China's official press agency. It called new and previous allegations "clearly troubling signs."

They demonstrate that the United States, which has long been trying to play innocent as a victim of cyberattacks, has turned out to be the biggest villain in our age.

Before Washington accuses other countries, it "should come clean about its record first."

It owes too an explanation to China and other countries it has allegedly spied on. It has to share with the world the range, extent and intent of its clandestine hacking programmes.

The ball is now in WashingtonÂ’s court. The US government had better move to allay the concerns of other countries.

A Final Comment

Snowden's targeted for doing the right thing. He exposed US wrongdoing. He did so responsibly, legally, and at great risk. He sacrificed financial security and potential freedom. He deserves praise, not prosecution.

Charging him with Espionage Act violations reflects rogue state governance writ large. The law's long ago outdated. It's grossly misused.

It's unrelated to Snowden's revelations. It pertains to aiding America's enemies. It concerns interfering with military operations during a time of war. It was enacted during WWI.

It's about disclosing classified secrets "with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation."

Snowden didn't harm national security. He didn't commit espionage. He exposed it. Global US spying/hacking revelations reflect massive, intrusive lawlessness.

Americans are unconstitutionally spied on. Foreign government statutes are violated. Snowden provided a vital service. He revealed what everyone needs to know.

It's the only chance to stop it. Snowden risked everything to try. He's arguably the most important whistleblower of our time. Perhaps ever.

RELATED ACTIVIST POST ARTICLE:
Top 10 Most Influential Whistleblowers

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net. His new book is titled How Wall Street Fleeces America: Privatized Banking, Government Collusion and Class War. Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network Thursdays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening. http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-pr...
But, we here in the US are doing to China that China is doing to us. That is just like coming up with a better fighter jet. We came out with the stealth fighter to combat with an edge over other fighters. What we and China will do over the spying on each other is coming out with a better firewall. We have been attacking Iran's government computer systems for a few years. It set them back a few months if not a year or two in producing nuclear weapons. All countries do it what do you expect us to do go arrest the Chinese leaders. Should Iran arrest our leaders. It is called cyber warfare. It can never be stopped as long as it is on open lines and password protected. Even encryption can be broke. There is apps out there that you can manipulate encryption on someone else's phone from your own. They actually make hacking apps for cell phones. There is even ways to jailbreak phones to work on another carrier. You can take an iPhone and change the service to another carrier as long as they us the same type of frequency. Happens everyday.

Location hidden

#18427 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Edward Snowden is a traitor. The former CIA and National Security Agency technical assistant last week disclosed a raft of United States and United Kingdom secret documents – all in the name of, as Snowden claims,“liberty” and standing up against US government “oppression”.

Yet the former Fort Meade employeeÂ’s rhetoric would have been far more credible if this recreant, originally from North Carolina, had made his misguided proclamations in London or Washington DC. Instead, he chose to endanger lives and future intelligence gathering operations from a secretive state and where the single party and ruling communist regime bear down daily on religious freedom and freedom of speech.

Mr Snowden is no "people’s champion" – but a betrayer. Just like his more junior US Army counterpart, Bradley Manning, Snowden’s damaging revelations are viewed by many commentators as a futile and clumsy attempt to distract attention from the People Republic of China’s own relentless and industrial-scale eavesdropping and cyber-espionage activities.

It is a reasonable question to ask if Snowden had been communicating with the Chinese authorities. In any case, the Chinese could save their own embarrassment and clear up any confused signals by immediately handing Snowden over to US authorities. I doubt they will.

As the United Kingdom’s Foreign Office and MoD budgets continue to be squeezed, and as the world becomes a more dangerous place, the capabilities of the UK’s secretive domestic and foreign intelligence agencies will become more important. It is the dedicated and professional staff in these agencies, and at GCHQ in Cheltenham, that provide vital and timely insights into immediate and future threats to the UK national interest. These hidden heroes and heroines make the difference between governments of the day making right or wrong national security decisions – judgments that save lives.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/1012...
Exactly.

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#18428 Jun 24, 2013
me smell ze Spamoo, eet steenx.
Arthur

United States

#18429 Jun 24, 2013
I could care less about is are spying on China, Russia, any other country. They can spy on terrorists. What they can not do is violate the Constitution and spy on Americans without a warrant. I will say it again. In secret, our governemt granted itself powers that the US COnstitution specifically prohibits. That is absolutely unacceptable and equals tyranny.
Sonny Bytch

Maysel, WV

#18430 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Registered or unregistered, yer still a dumbazz, "Harve"
Arthur

United States

#18431 Jun 24, 2013
Brainwashed simpletons defending the governments corruption. We are doomed.

Location hidden

#18432 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
I could care less about is are spying on China, Russia, any other country. They can spy on terrorists. What they can not do is violate the Constitution and spy on Americans without a warrant. I will say it again. In secret, our governemt granted itself powers that the US COnstitution specifically prohibits. That is absolutely unacceptable and equals tyranny.
Well I am not for us spying on each other either. You were talking earlier on the post about the Chinese and the Us spying on each other. That shouldn't be going on either, but that is part of cyber warfare. That is going to happen whatever we do nothing will ever stop it. Just like we more than likely have spy's in our country right now from most of our allies and we have spy's in our allies countries. That is just part of the warfare game everybody plays. My theory is to keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

Location hidden

#18433 Jun 24, 2013
Sonny Bytch wrote:
<quoted text>Registered or unregistered, yer still a dumbazz, "Harve"
Why what did I say that was so stupid?

Location hidden

#18434 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
I'm not brainwashed that is the way this government and most of the other government works.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18435 Jun 24, 2013
Actually, I am not defending the government. I'm just saying that Snowden's no hero. He's an opportunist. You can tell that by where he went to try to sell his information.

But don't let facts get in the way of you making a point. It could, after all, be the first one you've ever made.
Arthur wrote:
Arthur

United States

#18436 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, I am not defending the government. I'm just saying that Snowden's no hero. He's an opportunist. You can tell that by where he went to try to sell his information.
But don't let facts get in the way of you making a point. It could, after all, be the first one you've ever made.
<quoted text>
He didnt try and sell information, that is a governmental lie. He gave his story to the press for no money and at great risk to his own safety as we obviously see. Continue with some more governmental rhetoric, they are trying desperately to alter public opinion with lies and attacks, it is actually quite pathetic. The only reason they are upset is because he exposed their corruption at the highest levels. The government secretly grants itself illegal powers and the guy that exposed it is someone the bad guy. Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Look at this other idiot.... Well everyone does it so who cares defense, beyond retarded.SNOWDEN IS A PATRIOT!!!
Arthur

United States

#18437 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am not for us spying on each other either. You were talking earlier on the post about the Chinese and the Us spying on each other. That shouldn't be going on either, but that is part of cyber warfare. That is going to happen whatever we do nothing will ever stop it. Just like we more than likely have spy's in our country right now from most of our allies and we have spy's in our allies countries. That is just part of the warfare game everybody plays. My theory is to keep you friends close and your enemies closer.
No once cares if the government spies on China. No one cares if the government spies on terrorists. People care that they illegally spy on their own citizens.
Arthur

United States

#18438 Jun 24, 2013
BREAKING NEWS**********

AP@
Monday, June 24 2013
Washington, D.C.
By Dick Cheney

The government has granted itself the power to close any newspapers or other media outlets that criticize the government. Armed SWAT teams have arresteds hundreds of reporters. People dance and cheer in the street and wave flags while applauding the government. Full story at 11.

BREAKING NEWS**********

Location hidden

#18439 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I am not defending the government. I'm just saying that Snowden's no hero. He's an opportunist. You can tell that by where he went to try to sell his information.

That was my point. If he done it in Great Britain or another close ally of the United States I wouldn't have thought so badly of him. He could have done it here in the US and not be considered for espionage or being a traitor. Really wouldn't have been charged with anything but maybe stealing government property.
Arthur

United States

#18440 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my point. If he done it in Great Britain or another close ally of the United States I wouldn't have thought so badly of him. He could have done it here in the US and not be considered for espionage or being a traitor. Really wouldn't have been charged with anything but maybe stealing government property.
He gave the information to a British reporter, that is it, are you really that uninformed? No wonder you dont know what you are talking about, because you dont even know the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael armstead at go mart 28 min dazzle 3
Suddenlink (Oct '14) 36 min Tom Clark 4
Food lands Kielbasa 2 hr Tom Clark 1
Tom Clark The Musical 2 hr Tom Clark 7
Tammy Sue Jones Lantz Midkiff (Mar '13) 2 hr Tom Clark 16
Trainer Sean McCormick 2 hr Tom Clark 7
To all you POS so called "men" 7 hr Read tween the lines 11
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE