Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18398 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur.......it is not acceptable and I never said it was. Honesty and integrity have fallen along the wayside. Greed, money and power on bothsides have consumed not only our government but the world. It has always been around and we have fought. But people have been lulled to sleep and believe in the mystic cows of leadership while they grow poorer as they get rich. It has no bearing on who started it, but you do not ship jobs overseas to help the rest of the world while you weaking your own nation. You do not reward lawbreakers and give them more rights then the law abbiding. You do not take rights away from the majority due to the actions of the few. Majority has not ruled and too much government intervention. This is not the cause of one party but both. They vote based on which lobbyist get them the most money and the fastest. This is your greed for money and power.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18399 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>In Mermoo's case, see is also correct. She has her head up her butt, so she would need to "head out" to "see".

;)

But yes, thank you for the correction.
Lol that is funny. I can't see either with my head up my ass. But I can dream about seeing the sea. Hardy har har.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#18400 Jun 24, 2013
He did not have a filibuster proof majority. Big difference.
Well Duh wrote:
The democrats had both house and senete from Jan. 20th 2009 when Obama was sworn in, until Nov. 20th 2010 when midterm elections came and they lost the senete but retained the house. Too bad it was not the other way. Nancy Pelosi was a piece of crap. It seems her and Harry Ried were nothing but retards with power.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18401 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You can only face your accusers the way you speak of when there is a moral rule of law. That is impossible to do with a government that ignores the law and does whatever it pleases. The right started the abuses and the left continues and expanded it. Both parties are equally complicit in crimes against the citizens of the United States. It amazes me people say thing like, if you didnt know blah blah blah, and its been going on for years blah blah blah. The fact the government has been breaking the law for years and you claim to have known about it somehow makes it alright? Because other countries violate the US Constitution that make it acceptable? Because our own government has been knowingly violating the Constitution for years that makes it acceptable?
You always have the option of moving to Russia or Venezuala with Patriot Snowden.

See how they tolerate TeaBaggers down there.

;)

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18402 Jun 24, 2013
Wow we. Looks like we have a bitch slapping party going on, on here. Who's bitch is getting slapped the hardest? Message back and let me know.
YUP

Paradise, CA

#18403 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have the option of moving to Russia or Venezuala with Patriot Snowden.
See how they tolerate TeaBaggers down there.
;)
With your every post you reveal your ignorance. How is spying on Americans "upholding the constitution"? How incredibly hypocritical of you to ignore what he has revealed about this criminal cabal masquerading as a legitimate constitutional republic while condemning the true hero who risks life and limb to bring this illegal and unconstitutional crime to light. You are either a paid troll a bot or an idiot. Please shoot yourself.
YUP

Paradise, CA

#18404 Jun 24, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
We have the far right and far left battles here. The far right believe Snowdan is a hero. He woukd have been a hero if he cameback to face his accusers with the evidence. But instead he runs to the countries we spy on as well as they spy on us. Anyone thinking the government has not spied on its own people have their head in the sand especially after the Patriot act. Then you have the far left thinking Obama is the greatest thing sense sliced bread. A whinning baby who wanted to become President when he knew the country was in a bad spot and had controll of house and senete the first two years and did nothing. Too busy trying to please the world and apologize for the past instead of looking to the future to help our country. He speaks well but is not a leader. This administration has been corrupt as anyother and them some.
Before Washington accuses other countries, it "should come clean about its record first."

"It owes too an explanation to China and other countries it has allegedly spied on. It has to share with the world the range, extent and intent of its clandestine hacking programmes."

"The ball is now in Washington’s court. The US government had better move to allay the concerns of other countries."

A Final Comment

Snowden's targeted for doing the right thing. He exposed US wrongdoing. He did so responsibly, legally, and at great risk. He sacrificed financial security and potential freedom. He deserves praise, not prosecution.

Charging him with Espionage Act violations reflects rogue state governance writ large. The law's long ago outdated. It's grossly misused.

It's unrelated to Snowden's revelations. It pertains to aiding America's enemies. It concerns interfering with military operations during a time of war. It was enacted during WW I.

It's about disclosing classified secrets "with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation."

Snowden didn't harm national security. He didn't commit espionage. He exposed it. Global US spying/hacking revelations reflect massive, intrusive lawlessness.

Americans are unconstitutionally spied on. Foreign government statutes are violated. Snowden provided a vital service. He revealed what everyone needs to know.

It's the only chance to stop it. Snowden risked everything to try. He's arguably the most important whistleblower of our time. Perhaps ever.
YUP

Paradise, CA

#18405 Jun 24, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18406 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>With your every post you reveal your ignorance. How is spying on Americans "upholding the constitution"? How incredibly hypocritical of you to ignore what he has revealed about this criminal cabal masquerading as a legitimate constitutional republic while condemning the true hero who risks life and limb to bring this illegal and unconstitutional crime to light. You are either a paid troll a bot or an idiot. Please shoot yourself.
With your every post you reveal your fatness. How is having a leather face even human? I could vomit a better set of chrmosomes than you. Shouldn't you be out scouring the oceans blue for a new source of krill? You are either a retarded whale who spends her days smoking crack or you are a leather faced babboon picking the corn from your own feces and recycling it. Please harpoon yourself.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18407 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Before (edited to remove the stupidity)
With your every post you reveal your whalitude. How is having a leather face even human? I could vomit a better set of chrmosomes than your half-witted knot-headed parents were able to string together when sperm and rotten egg combined to produce you. Shouldn't you be out scouring the oceans blue for a new source of krill? You are either a retarded whale who spends her days smoking crack or you are a leather faced babboon picking the corn from your own feces and recycling it. Please harpoon yourself.

“Happy Harpooning!”

Since: Jan 13

The Deep Blue Sea

#18408 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
ww.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Vo ices.php/2013/06/24/washington -v-edward-snowden-update
^^^^Arrrr...there be the white whale copyin' and pastin' like a retard off her harness with a new bottle of glue.
YUP

Paradise, CA

#18409 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
With your every post you reveal your fatness. How is having a leather face even human? I could vomit a better set of chrmosomes than you. Shouldn't you be out scouring the oceans blue for a new source of krill? You are either a retarded whale who spends her days smoking crack or you are a leather faced babboon picking the corn from your own feces and recycling it. Please harpoon yourself.
Another piss poor argument pig

Your studious lack of understanding is about as relevant as the half digested corn I flushed this morning.

Good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
YUP

Paradise, CA

#18410 Jun 24, 2013
Before Washington accuses other countries, it "should come clean about its record first."

"It owes too an explanation to China and other countries it has allegedly spied on. It has to share with the world the range, extent and intent of its clandestine hacking programmes."

"The ball is now in Washington’s court. The US government had better move to allay the concerns of other countries."

A Final Comment

Snowden's targeted for doing the right thing. He exposed US wrongdoing. He did so responsibly, legally, and at great risk. He sacrificed financial security and potential freedom. He deserves praise, not prosecution.

Charging him with Espionage Act violations reflects rogue state governance writ large. The law's long ago outdated. It's grossly misused.

It's unrelated to Snowden's revelations. It pertains to aiding America's enemies. It concerns interfering with military operations during a time of war. It was enacted during WW I.

It's about disclosing classified secrets "with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation."

Snowden didn't harm national security. He didn't commit espionage. He exposed it. Global US spying/hacking revelations reflect massive, intrusive lawlessness.

Americans are unconstitutionally spied on. Foreign government statutes are violated. Snowden provided a vital service. He revealed what everyone needs to know.

It's the only chance to stop it. Snowden risked everything to try. He's arguably the most important whistleblower of our time. Perhaps ever.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18411 Jun 24, 2013
Yup......what he has done was bring the elephant into the light. For that I agree he did right. But he has been seeking shelter from our foes. For that he looks bad. If he were smarter he could of did this and comeback in a way I stated earlier about making copies first and send them out. Both ways are deemed illegal in the eyes of the aministration's law. But at least it would be out there hard proof and no speculation.
Arthur

United States

#18412 Jun 24, 2013
Maybe I was niave enough to want to and halfway believe that the government was following the law and only going after terrorists, but that has been exposed to not be the case. My prior mistake in trusting what the gov said is irrelevant. Right now I have lost all faith. That is why the gov is so pissed and claim he has harmed national security. He has harmed national security by exposing to the public the extent of the governments corruption. Their security is harmed only by the people knowing the truth of their activities. A gov that ignores the Constitution and relies on secrecy and lies because they know the people will object is not one worth defending or honoring.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18413 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Another piss poor argument pig
Your studious lack of understanding is about as relevant as the half digested corn I flushed this morning.
Good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
You flushed have digested corn?

Oh no Merskank! You aborted yourself!

Besides, conspiratard, it's not an argument.. It's a statement of fact.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18414 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
B (edited to remove stupidity).
I would say yours are the rumblings of a brain dead idiot.....but I would be repeating myself if I did.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18415 Jun 24, 2013
By the way, folks....just so you don't think that Merpig is smart enough to come up with any of this on her own she has copied this from someone else and wants you to think she came up with it on her own.

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2013/06/washing...

She lies like that.

She also thinks that shape shifting aliens brought down the WTC on 9/11. I shyt you not.

She is what happens when you give a leather faced whale access to a computer.
YUP wrote:
A Final Comment
YUP

Paradise, CA

#18416 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, folks....just so you don't think that Merpig is smart enough to come up with any of this on her own she has copied this from someone else and wants you to think she came up with it on her own.
http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2013/06/washing...
She lies like that.
She also thinks that shape shifting aliens brought down the WTC on 9/11. I shyt you not.
She is what happens when you give a leather faced whale access to a computer.
<quoted text>
Yeah right skankhore, thats why I posted the link. You ignoranus.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18417 Jun 24, 2013
I suppose next you will tell us that the shape-shifing aliens that brought down the towers made Snowden go to those freedom loving bastions of China and Russia?

Post the link every time you post the comment, you ignorant plagiarist.
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right skankhore, thats why I posted the link. You ignoranus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Plants no elf on a shelve just a belt on ... 51 min Karl Reynaud 5
Abandoned Houses and Dumps in Charleston 1 hr Ed 5
Blessed are the heterosexual family 1 hr fannie 1
Clint Eastwood will die lonely and miserable 1 hr fannie 1
Fannie loves bigotry 1 hr fannies gay boyfr... 1
Blacks and their Jordans 2 hr idiot finder 23
Salvation Army is BUSTED 3 hr You're shameful 28
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 6 hr REAL TALK 19
Charleston Dating
Find my Match