Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18331 Jun 22, 2013
Well then, sounds like you need to find a new country to live in. Iran needs more religious nuts who believe that God/Allah can solve everything. Head on over there.
mcbill wrote:
Yea.. Them mexicans do work hard. They worked hard at raping two under age girls in our small town this week. If we end welfare and institute workfare, we wouldnt need these damn mexicans and generations might grow a backbone again. Completely end welfare and make the trash rely on family, friends and.. dare i say it? Church. Then you might see some respect once again. End wick programs as well and you might see a drop in poverty childbirth rates. But we cant have that because then we wouldnt need so many democrates and a much smaller government would suffice. Spin it anyway you dirtbag godless meatsacks want, but i am right and your party will be the ruination of our country.
Arthur

United States

#18332 Jun 22, 2013
G.O.P. IGNORES CHILDREN ONCE THEY'RE OUTSIDE THE WOMB

http://news.yahoo.com/g-o-p-ignores-children-...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#18333 Jun 22, 2013
Arthur wrote:
G.O.P. IGNORES CHILDREN ONCE THEY'RE OUTSIDE THE WOMB
http://news.yahoo.com/g-o-p-ignores-children-...
As opposed to dumbocrats who ignore them while they are in the womb. You ignorant bastards will never learn.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18334 Jun 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to dumbocrats who ignore them while they are in the womb. You ignorant bastards will never learn.
That's an amazingly stupid comment even for you Cowardly. Hers a shovel. Keep digging that hole deeper.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#18335 Jun 23, 2013
Republican “Judge Napolitano” Says That Obama Care Will Force You To Buy Or Get What Ever Healthcare The Government Tells You To....Or You’ll Go To {Jail}...He also Said That Because Of Obama Care....Freedom and Choice Over Our Own Bodies Will Be LOST....

Well Judge....Doesn’t {Abortion} Fall Under Freedom and Choice Over Our Own Bodies???....

This Is One Of Many Reasons Republicans Can’t Get Back To The White House....They Stand For Something!!!!....But They’re Against It Too....
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18337 Jun 23, 2013
My belief in abortion is that in should be allowed in cases of rape, incest or if there is harm to the mother. But if you abolish abortion, then you open up a market of underground abortion like in the past. Then you have more expensive to the women getting it and most likely dangerous situations like unskilled people preforming and unsanitary conditions. There really is no win in this case.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18338 Jun 23, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Republican “Judge Napolitano” Says That Obama Care Will Force You To Buy Or Get What Ever Healthcare The Government Tells You To....Or You’ll Go To {Jail}...He also Said That Because Of Obama Care....Freedom and Choice Over Our Own Bodies Will Be LOST....
Well Judge....Doesn’t {Abortion} Fall Under Freedom and Choice Over Our Own Bodies???....
This Is One Of Many Reasons Republicans Can’t Get Back To The White House....They Stand For Something!!!!....But They’re Against It Too....
Republicans love the fetus, but hate the child. Look at all the instances where they have cut funding to programs that provide food and assistance to children in need. Look at all the instances where they have cut funding to education programs that are geared to help kids.

Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18339 Jun 23, 2013
As far as illegals.....like I said, we have enough people out of work to secure our boarders. We should round up as much of them as possible and send them back. Anchor babies are not a reason, but with our laws it makes that difficult and they have to prove it. Plus if they have been here of so long and made the kid while they were illegal should not count. I feel sorry for the kids, but if you rob a bank, your family should not benifit when you get caught. Niether party has a backbone to do the right thing because they do not want to lose votes. Reagan gave amniesty and it was wrong, because how is that a deterrent? We are a gutless nation due to greed and power and if we keep it up, we shall fall completely and be a third world country.
2 posts removed
Alex Weinerstain

Delaware, OH

#18342 Jun 23, 2013
I support Congressman Wienstein. We need more crazy dope smoking Senators.
Arthur

United States

#18343 Jun 23, 2013
Snowden is a PATRIOT! God Bless Snowden and God Bless America! Defend the Constitution!
anon

Marlinton, WV

#18344 Jun 23, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Snowden is a PATRIOT! God Bless Snowden and God Bless America! Defend the Constitution!
a patriot doesn't run!
Just Sayin

Fairmont, WV

#18345 Jun 23, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>a patriot doesn't run!
Stevan Ridley does.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18346 Jun 23, 2013
Snowden is no patriot. He's a self serving rat. Period.look where he is running to.....China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuala.... Heroes don't go there.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#18347 Jun 23, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Atta boy,you are right up there with Thomas Jefferson,John Adams,and Ben Franklin. In your own mind that is.
anon

Marlinton, WV

#18348 Jun 23, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevan Ridley does.
go pats!
Arthur

United States

#18349 Jun 23, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta boy,you are right up there with Thomas Jefferson,John Adams,and Ben Franklin. In your own mind that is.
Yes I am, and people like you are Benedict Arnold.
Arthur

United States

#18350 Jun 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Snowden is no patriot. He's a self serving rat. Period.look where he is running to.....China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuala.... Heroes don't go there.
The do in 2013 when being chased by a criminal and tyrannical government.
Arthur

United States

#18351 Jun 23, 2013
*They
Arthur

United States

#18352 Jun 23, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>a patriot doesn't run!
When the Gestapo is chasing you, you run.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#18353 Jun 23, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am, and people like you are Benedict Arnold.
Wait a minute Arthur,would not Benedict Arnold be on your side today? Better think about that one.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male doctors are perverts... 32 min Becky 51
Charleston Treatment Center nurse is stealing m... (Mar '15) 2 hr Blonde 34
Holli Lucenti 3 hr liteswitch38 5
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 7 hr Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 7 hr Blonde 11
Happy people in Indiana! 7 hr Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 7 hr Blonde 16

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance