Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#18115 Jun 19, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn I wish. Sunturd would be rich, just for being stupid.
Ironic coming from you, sheethaid.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#18116 Jun 19, 2013
There are no scandals to dismiss.

But if there are, why won't Issa just bring charges against someone instead of wasting taxpayer money on all of these hearings?

If someone has done something wrong, bring charges.

All he has to do is release the evidence and bring the charges.

Maybe the reason he won't do it is.......

"Darrell Issa (R-CA) is going to ignore facts once again, and forge ahead, even though he was called out Sunday by Representative Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the top Democrat on the House of Representatives Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Cummings released a partial official interview transcript to Candy Crowley on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday, and it was revealed that the IRS manager behind the extra review of Tea Party groups described himself as a conservative Republican during the interviews.

This fact kills Darrell Issa’s entire premise that there was a political agenda behind the reviews. But Issa said in a statement released to the press that the IRS manager’s comments “did not provide anything enlightening or contradict other witness accounts.” No? They sure contradict Issa’s accounts to the press."

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/10/darrel...

After all, the Tea Baggers have hurt main stream republicans a lot more than they have the democrats.

;)
Well Duh wrote:
Looks like two liberal democrat nuts. Wolf Blitzer was brought up to show that the democratic network(CNN) was on agreement with some of this stuff. It seems sundon512 and wallbanger are hiding from the facts. All these scandles that you try to dismiss what did happen and it was a result of this administration. But I can not blame them. Because they are only doing what this pathetic administration has done. Play stupid and blame someone else. But sense Clinton weaken this nation with Free Trade Agreement and NAFTA, we have been going downhill. We have had four terrible presidents in a row.
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#18117 Jun 19, 2013
NAFTA was a concession to Republicans and Clinton signed it, all republicans voted yes on NAFTA and not all Democrats were on board.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18118 Jun 19, 2013
You can wish in one hand and shyt in the other, Nut Hugger because all you have is the fact that you are poor because you are stupid.

Good luck with that.
<quoted text>
Damn I wish. Sunturd would be rich, just for being stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18119 Jun 19, 2013
And yet he is still doing a much better job that Bush could. That says a lot more about the incompetence of that sack of shyt than it does about Obama.
<quoted text>
Boy ain't that the truth. Daddy Bush, Hill Billy Bill Clinton, Bush the son, and now the most inexperienced president we have ever had. 2 years in the US Senate qualified him to be president. That is why his office is run so sloppy. He didn't have the first clue what he was doing to start with.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18120 Jun 19, 2013
Every single time you republitards think you have him, it backfires in your face. This whole thing is about to blow up on all of you and make you look even dumber.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/10/darrel...

;)
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to. Obama is going to hang himself with his own neck tie.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18121 Jun 19, 2013
Yum wrote:
Ok. What is up with this site. Are you all getting paid to be on here/
I am, but I am mostly paid to remove comments and make fun of dummies.
10 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18132 Jun 19, 2013
;)
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#18133 Jun 19, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>He was four years in the senate, I notice you have no balls to go after actor Ronald Reagan, with whom the NAFTA bill was first proposed. St Ronnie is off limits to you bozos.
2 years. He spent the next two years running for the office of the President of the United States. POTUS for short.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#18134 Jun 19, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>He was four years in the senate, I notice you have no balls to go after actor Ronald Reagan, with whom the NAFTA bill was first proposed. St Ronnie is off limits to you bozos.
Oh Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. None better in my life time with maybe the exception of JFK.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#18135 Jun 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I am, but I am mostly paid to remove comments and make fun of dummies.
So you must be making fun if your Mother because she was stupid enough to keep you on life support this long. She should have let you die years ago because you are obviously brain dead.
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#18136 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. None better in my life time with maybe the exception of JFK.
The best political minds would never call JFK the greatest even in the timeframe of "your lifetime" because he had only 2 3/4 years in the position and had many serious issues of his time were incomplete. Actor Ronnie Reagan negotiated with terrorists and got off scott free because he was senile. Spare me your stupid krap.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#18137 Jun 19, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>The best political minds would never call JFK the greatest even in the timeframe of "your lifetime" because he had only 2 3/4 years in the position and had many serious issues of his time were incomplete. Actor Ronnie Reagan negotiated with terrorists and got off scott free because he was senile. Spare me your stupid krap.
JFK handled the Cuban crisis pretty well. JFK done a lot to help the misfortunate and done a lot of good when he was in office. The fuck up was his idiot VP that helped to orchestrate his death. Also that moron got us into the Vietnam war. Reagan worked with both sides of the political spectrum and also was the one that pretty much stopped the Cold War with Russia and orchestrated the fall of the Berlin Wall in Germany. Germany now is a democracy over the entire country due to Reagan's policies. So yes Reagan an JFK was the best two presidents in my life time. So get a grip on reality and come to a better conclusion than you are trying to put forth. Obama is the worst president next to Carter. Both are whacked out nut jobs.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18138 Jun 19, 2013
Actually, Obama was in the Illinois state Senate from 1997 through 2004. He was elected to the US senate in 2004. He began his presidential campaign in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Bush, on the other hand, served as governor of Texas for 5 years.

So, that brings us to the next point. Are you a deliberate liar or are you woefully ignorant? Only two choices. Which one is it?
<quoted text>
2 years. He spent the next two years running for the office of the President of the United States. POTUS for short.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18139 Jun 19, 2013
Ahh...I see. You're butt hurt again so you are going to start talking about my wife and my mother.

That's okay. I don't mind. As a matter of fact, I'm just happy that I have that much power over you and that I can make you so mad that you start talking stupid--not that you could talk any other way.

;)

You're just a little man, Harvey. Nothing more. Do what you do best...cry, stomp your feet, and have a hissy fit like the little woman you are.
<quoted text>
So you must be making fun if your Mother because she was stupid enough to keep you on life support this long. She should have let you die years ago because you are obviously brain dead.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18140 Jun 19, 2013
Greatest president?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

He invented deficit spending and was so scandal prone that he has his own Wiki scandal page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administr...
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18141 Jun 19, 2013
JFK did nothing and if he hadn't been shot, he would not have gotten credit for anything. He did the only thing he could do during the Cuban Missile crisis.

He's only famous for being assassinated.
<quoted text>
JFK handled the Cuban crisis pretty well. JFK done a lot to help the misfortunate and done a lot of good when he was in office. The fuck up was his idiot VP that helped to orchestrate his death. Also that moron got us into the Vietnam war. Reagan worked with both sides of the political spectrum and also was the one that pretty much stopped the Cold War with Russia and orchestrated the fall of the Berlin Wall in Germany. Germany now is a democracy over the entire country due to Reagan's policies. So yes Reagan an JFK was the best two presidents in my life time. So get a grip on reality and come to a better conclusion than you are trying to put forth. Obama is the worst president next to Carter. Both are whacked out nut jobs.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#18142 Jun 19, 2013
Also another lie that Obama has told, that we would never have boots on the ground in Syria. According to a report, Israel and the US are already planning a scenario of putting boots on the ground of securing chemical sites in Syria. The planning of it is proof of one of his lies. Just watch and see what happens in Syria. Also this didn't come from Fox. It came from one of those left wing news networks. I bet you can't guess which ones.
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#18143 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Actor Ronnie Reagan contributed but the fall of the wall occurred a year into GHWB's term, it was not wholly the actor's credit and many deserve accolades including the German and Soviet governments as well. I do not put historic or past presidents on a pedestal because of their fame alone unlike the FOX crowd, I like to read specifics and a stickler for accuracy.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#18144 Jun 19, 2013
Okay, you idiots are going to have to make up your mind. First you complained because he said that if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a red line that they shouldn't cross.

Now you are complaining because someone said that someone said that someone said that someone said that there might be a plan between the US and Israel to put boots on the ground.

You can't have it both ways. Now which way is it going to be?

You really do need to think these things through.

Secondly, until there are boots on the ground, he did not lie.

You, on the other hand lie every single time your inbred little fingers touch the keyboard.
Also another lie that Obama has told, that we would never have boots on the ground in Syria. According to a report, Israel and the US are already planning a scenario of putting boots on the ground of securing chemical sites in Syria. The planning of it is proof of one of his lies. Just watch and see what happens in Syria. Also this didn't come from Fox. It came from one of those left wing news networks. I bet you can't guess which ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelley Moore 21 min thanks 11
thank you shelly moore capito 22 min thanks 1
Schumacher Homes 23 min try this 3
Getting A plane to Las Vegas 1 hr Airline Pilot 6
Mexico Not Paying For Border Wall: Dumb Trump V... 1 hr GREEN ONIONS 23
Tom Clarks sheep (Oct '15) 1 hr Adam 24
Best Day Ever! 1 hr Adam 6
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 21 hr Concerned 75

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web