Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17816 Jun 15, 2013
Incognit0 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is I remember when the tea baggers first started. They adamantly denied they were Republican. I had to laugh. I knew they were just Republicans on crack in disguise.
Yep. I remember it too. They weren't very good at disguising what their true intensions were.

Actually, I would love to see a realistic third party start up. One that was interested in putting the control back in the hands of the people that elect them. But sadly, our system is so corrupted by special interest groups and lobbyists that I don't think that is ever going to happen.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17817 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I remember it too. They weren't very good at disguising what their true intensions were.

Actually, I would love to see a realistic third party start up. One that was interested in putting the control back in the hands of the people that elect them. But sadly, our system is so corrupted by special interest groups and lobbyists that I don't think that is ever going to happen.
Lobbyists and special interest groups? Look at the Democratic Party. They have more special interest groups than the Republican Party ever has. Give me a freaking break.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17818 Jun 15, 2013
You are truly an idiot. I swear, I think you see one or two words and then start blabbering your ignorant mouth. I didn't say it was a republican or a democrat thing, you ignorant half-witted water headed SOB. I was referring to the entire political system.
If you can't keep up or don't understand what you read, why don't you shut the hell up instead of continuing to make a complete ass out of your ignorant self.
harvey the idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, I'm just dumber than a rock. I'm what happens when daddies tap their own mothers.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17819 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly an idiot. I swear, I think you see one or two words and then start blabbering your ignorant mouth. I didn't say it was a republican or a democrat thing, you ignorant half-witted water headed SOB. I was referring to the entire political system.
If you can't keep up or don't understand what you read, why don't you shut the hell up instead of continuing to make a complete ass out of your ignorant self.
Have you ladies got a motel room yet?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17820 Jun 16, 2013
Have you idiots got a brain yet?

Don't bother answering. That was a rhetorical question. Inbreds like you don't have brains.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ladies got a motel room yet?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17821 Jun 16, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, if I can't find a Brian, will a Charles or George do? Ignorant, pathetic, dumbocrats. Truly the scrum of the earth.
So you know a few words about yourself, Crowley. Good for you.

Location hidden

#17822 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You are truly an idiot. I swear, I think you see one or two words and then start blabbering your ignorant mouth. I didn't say it was a republican or a democrat thing, you ignorant half-witted water headed SOB. I was referring to the entire political system.
<quoted text>
He is quite a defensive type, he sees "lobby" or "special interests" (regardless of context) he goes apesheit, it is the "victim" in him that does the talking, common trait with teabagging, it is everyone's fault but their own.

Location hidden

#17823 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a study that was published a few weeks ago. They asked a bunch of college kids to name prominent democrats.
They named Kennedy, Gore, Clinton and Obama.
Then they asked them to name prominent republicans.
They named Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity.
LMAO. They're not going to get the youth vote like that.
I see that Hispanic Ken Doll from Florida is requiring that immigrants must speak English, he tells his constituents that in Spanish. Ken Doll can see Cuba from his backyard.

*gulp*

LMAO

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17824 Jun 16, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is quite a defensive type, he sees "lobby" or "special interests" (regardless of context) he goes apesheit, it is the "victim" in him that does the talking, common trait wiAppth teabagging, it is everyone's fault but their own.
I just don't understand how he has managed to pack so much stupid into his head. Apparently, stupid takes up far less space than real knowledge.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17825 Jun 16, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Hispanic Ken Doll from Florida is requiring that immigrants must speak English, he tells his constituents that in Spanish. Ken Doll can see Cuba from his backyard.
*gulp*
LMAO
Yeah, I didn't think that bill was going to pass. It was nothing more than political theater on the part of republicans to begin with. Good to know they are going to shoot down their own bill though. At least they are consistently pissing off potential voters pretty much ensuring that they're going to lose in 2016. Oh well, they've got no one to blame but themselves.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#17826 Jun 16, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
*gulp*
LMAO
Creepy, aka "Queer as a clown", what is wrong with asking immigrants to assimilate into American culture? Why shouldn't they be required to speak English and learn about the history of this country? If they are coming here for employment opportunities, they need to be able to speak English, particularly if they want to advance in their job. Here's an idea for you, why don't you learn to speak the devil's language and go to hell?
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17828 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I didn't think that bill was going to pass. It was nothing more than political theater on the part of republicans to begin with. Good to know they are going to shoot down their own bill though. At least they are consistently pissing off potential voters pretty much ensuring that they're going to lose in 2016. Oh well, they've got no one to blame but themselves.
Why are you so damned concerned what the republicans are doing or gonna do if they are going to fail in the 2014 and 2016 elections. They have there core beliefs just like the democrats enjoy killing unborn babies. I really don't care what those scandal prone sixties pot smoking, coke snorting, Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, and gay loving hippies on the left do.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17829 Jun 16, 2013
It's pretty simple. Most of you idiots can't speak English and don't know squat about the history or culture of this country (unless you consider your considerable knowledge of the "good old days" before slavery was abolished). So if you don't know squat about the language or history of this country, why should they?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, aka "Queer as a clown", what is wrong with asking immigrants to assimilate into American culture? Why shouldn't they be required to speak English and learn about the history of this country? If they are coming here for employment opportunities, they need to be able to speak English, particularly if they want to advance in their job. Here's an idea for you, why don't you learn to speak the devil's language and go to hell?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17830 Jun 16, 2013
And republicans enjoy killing them after they are born, so what exactly is your point, dipshyt?

Just for the record though, I'm not making fun or you ignorant sheet wearing, inbreeding, hypocritical' Junior Samples bib overalls wearing, backwoods, water heads do. I'm simply making fun of you for being the dimmest bulbs in the fixture.
<quoted text>
Why are you so damned concerned what the republicans are doing or gonna do if they are going to fail in the 2014 and 2016 elections. They have there core beliefs just like the democrats enjoy killing unborn babies. I really don't care what those scandal prone sixties pot smoking, coke snorting, Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, and gay loving hippies on the left do.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#17831 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's pretty simple. Most of you idiots can't speak English and don't know squat about the history or culture of this country (unless you consider your considerable knowledge of the "good old days" before slavery was abolished). So if you don't know squat about the language or history of this country, why should they?
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick, like I have said before, your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

#17832 Jun 16, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do either of you two ever think before you post? Honestly, you are what's wrong with the republican party. We'll never win another election as long as we have idiots like you in the party. You are both the lowest possible common denominator.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17833 Jun 16, 2013
Well inbred, you can say it until you are blue in the face and it still won't have any meaning. Your words, like you, are meaningless.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick, like I have said before, your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
2 posts removed
Miner49

Athens, WV

#17836 Jun 16, 2013
"Why shouldn't they be required to speak English and learn about the history of this country?"

Because the Constitution does not require it for citizenship.

it was people like you who beat Native American children because they spoke their native tongue.

You pretend to know the "history" of America but are ignorant of the facts.

Not only did Thomas Jefferson not include a requirement for English in the Constitution, he studied and preserved Native Amercan lanuage as important cultural tradions.

Harvey, et al, you lack the common decency to be members of our society.

Personally, I'm glad people of your ilk were unsuccessful in wiping out the Navaho language, it sure came in handy in 1941.

Watch "Codetalkers" and learn some real "history" of white Christian oppression of monorities here in the land of the free.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#17837 Jun 16, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
"Why shouldn't they be required to speak English and learn about the history of this country?"
Because the Constitution does not require it for citizenship.
it was people like you who beat Native American children because they spoke their native tongue.
You pretend to know the "history" of America but are ignorant of the facts.
Not only did Thomas Jefferson not include a requirement for English in the Constitution, he studied and preserved Native Amercan lanuage as important cultural tradions.
Harvey, et al, you lack the common decency to be members of our society.
Personally, I'm glad people of your ilk were unsuccessful in wiping out the Navaho language, it sure came in handy in 1941.
Watch "Codetalkers" and learn some real "history" of white Christian oppression of monorities here in the land of the free.
Yep.

Not sure what's worse.
White men or Christian men:)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17838 Jun 16, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Not sure what's worse.
White men or Christian men:)
White Christian men.

How's it going Arctic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 1 hr Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 1 hr Blonde 11
Holli Lucenti 1 hr Blonde 4
Happy people in Indiana! 1 hr Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 1 hr Blonde 16
Male doctors are perverts... 1 hr Nancy 50
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 2 hr Concerned Mother 1
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 7 hr NancySlimeSlit 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web