Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments (Page 809)

Showing posts 16,161 - 16,180 of43,655
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Evening Sundog.

Hope you're enjoying this
beautiful Saturday.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're not using any logic at all, idiot. If there's one thing you've clearly demonstrated, it is that the concept of logic is totally lost on you.
Why don't you explain, the things I just stated that Obama has kept in place that you dumb asses complain about Bush or is it you just like complaining about Bush for the sake of complaining.? Don't have an answer do you?
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you are a lying sack of shyt. I just said two days ago that Obama should have repealed the act. You don't pay attention to anything, do you idiot.

harvey the tard wrote, "<quoted text>That moron has lied since day one. He was going to repeal by executive order the patriot act as soon as he got in office. Executive Order does not need congress approval. So you can't blame the republicans on that. He was asked recently about why he didn't repeal it and he gave the same response that Bush gave when they passed it to begin with."

And yet, you half-wits have a problem with it when a black democrats does the exact same thing that your sugar daddy Bush did, don't you? Even Hannity can't keep his story strait, but the bottom line seems to be when a white idiot spies on you, it's for the good of the country, but when a black idiot spies on you, it's a bad thing.

That about sum it up, half-wit?

harvey slow tard wrote, "<quoted text>Boy Obama must like a lot of Bush's policies. He's done that same thing with a lot of Bush's policies. He is all talk and no do."

That's right, and the funny thing is, you hate him for it. Now why the double standard, slow tard?

Don't worry though. Hillary will fix it. She won't engage in any republican appeasement at all. Won't be any need to by the time she's president. The republican party will have finally killed itself off.
I don't have a double standard. I never once said anything about liking those policies to begin with. You assume to much. Who do you think you are talking to Hannity? I don't give a rats ass what Hannity says or does. He is not in office. So what dribble comes out of his mouth and others like him is not every conservatives belief. I believe in my privacy and everyone else's. There are other ways to catch these idiots besides invading law abiding citizens privacy. Profiling I'm for. I don't think searching a 85 year old in a wheel chair is the proper use of authority. But if a man is screaming something in Arabic gets not even a look, we have our priorities wrong.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Go back and read my post, idiot. Go back and read it before you keep making a total ass out of yourself.

I don't need to have an answer. I was against it then, I'm against it now. I clearly stated that. I said he should have ended both wars, fired ever single person that was ever associated with bush. I said he should have closed Gitmo, ended every piece of war related legislation bush put into effect. He should have ended corporate tax breaks and tax breaks for the rich because in all honesty, Bush was not legitimately elected as president of this country and never had any right to do ANYTHING.

But once again, don't worry. Hillary will fix it. She won't appease you idiot republicans on anything at all.

I said it once before and I said it again.

Now, you half-wit idiot, you tell me why you thought it was such a great idea when Bush was president, but you don't support it now?

Why are you afraid to answer that question.
harvey half wit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain, the things I just stated that Obama has kept in place that you dumb asses complain about Bush or is it you just like complaining about Bush for the sake of complaining.? Don't have an answer do you?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

arctic wrote:
Evening Sundog.
Hope you're enjoying this
beautiful Saturday.
Hey there Arctic. I am enjoying it, but it is hotter than hammered hell here today.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Ball banger is just rambling for the sake of rambling. Just saying.
Miner49

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

"That moron has lied since day one. He was going to repeal by executive order the patriot act as soon as he got in office."

Really, please remind me when Obama made this promise.

The President can't "repeal" the Patriot Act, only Congress.

And Congress can overrule an Executive Order:

"Congress may pass a law that alters an executive order, and they can be declared unconstitutional and vacated by the Supreme Court."

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentand...

It is facinating to see conservatives now advocating Obama use an Executive Order to overturn their treasured Patriot Act.

"He is all talk and no do. "

He got the troops outa Iraq and terminated Osama bin Laden, all while bringing the NYSE up to 15,000 and bringing home prices back to their highest level in 7 years.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

You're a republican. Of course you like those policies. Stop lying, idiot face. Nobody believes your bullshit anyway.

Hannity?

LOL....he's a genius compared to you, Inbred. But then again, my dog just took a crap and that crap is smarter than you.

By the way, you better check the rest of your party. They still think that spying is a good thing.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a double standard. I never once said anything about liking those policies to begin with. You assume to much. Who do you think you are talking to Hannity? I don't give a rats ass what Hannity says or does. He is not in office. So what dribble comes out of his mouth and others like him is not every conservatives belief. I believe in my privacy and everyone else's. There are other ways to catch these idiots besides invading law abiding citizens privacy. Profiling I'm for. I don't think searching a 85 year old in a wheel chair is the proper use of authority. But if a man is screaming something in Arabic gets not even a look, we have our priorities wrong.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

And what do republicans do?

The sit in the corner sucking their thumbs screaming BENGHAZI at the top of their lungs. Four public servants die in a foreign country and they want to hang the president.

29 school kids die from gun violence right here in America and what do they want to do? Protect the nuts right to own a gun.

Priorities, bitches. You're not going to win any elections with those f*c*ed up ones you've got.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Republicans never ONCE tried to repeal the Patriot Act, but they tried to repeal Obamacare 37 times.

LMFAO!

And now, they want to cry about the Patriot Act.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Weepy wrote:
Ball banger is just rambling for the sake of rambling. Just saying.
LOL...I have had lots of arguments with lots of people on Topix, but Nut Hugging Harvey is the first one I have seen that has never EVER had anything worthwhile to say. I only hope he didn't breed and water down the gene pool even more.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
And what do republicans do?
The sit in the corner sucking their thumbs screaming BENGHAZI at the top of their lungs. Four public servants die in a foreign country and they want to hang the president.
29 school kids die from gun violence right here in America and what do they want to do? Protect the nuts right to own a gun.
Priorities, bitches. You're not going to win any elections with those f*c*ed up ones you've got.
Priorities are an impossibility to teabaggers and other automated minds, priorities takes a lot of thinking, they want others to do that for them, Glen Beckkk used to tell them what their priorities should be, dunno who tells them now.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans never ONCE tried to repeal the Patriot Act, but they tried to repeal Obamacare 37 times.
LMFAO!
And now, they want to cry about the Patriot Act.
It is about time for another "Obama scandal" (normally a "scandal" that indicts the prior administration more than the current)to make up or project from the Bush Admin, who had a similar "sex scandal" in the state dept under Condi Rice. I am suspect of everything they make a deal out of. They are like 0-10 so far.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Priorities are an impossibility to teabaggers and other automated minds, priorities takes a lot of thinking, they want others to do that for them, Glen Beckkk used to tell them what their priorities should be, dunno who tells them now.
That reminds me of a study that was published a few weeks ago. They asked a bunch of college kids to name prominent democrats.

They named Kennedy, Gore, Clinton and Obama.

Then they asked them to name prominent republicans.

They named Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity.

LMAO. They're not going to get the youth vote like that.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a study that was published a few weeks ago. They asked a bunch of college kids to name prominent democrats.
They named Kennedy, Gore, Clinton and Obama.
Then they asked them to name prominent republicans.
They named Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity.
LMAO. They're not going to get the youth vote like that.
Haha damm,that's funny.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about time for another "Obama scandal" (normally a "scandal" that indicts the prior administration more than the current)to make up or project from the Bush Admin, who had a similar "sex scandal" in the state dept under Condi Rice. I am suspect of everything they make a deal out of. They are like 0-10 so far.
They're going to have to work a little harder. They've not quite figured it out yet. Of course they can do whatever they want to Obama because he is not going to run for office again. They're going to have to try to find something to stick to Hillary.

They know they can't win on issues because they alienate more than half the voting public with their cowardly hatred so the best they can do is either steal an election like Bush did or smear a democrat.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Miner49 wrote:
"The President can't "repeal" the Patriot Act, only Congress.
This is the key for the kkkonspiracy theorists out there, also these mental dipsheets believed Plastic Mittensd would repeal (LMAO)Obamacare on day one, which required congressional approval, Mittens guarantee a lot of "day one repeals" and all he was doing was rambling like as buffoon, glad he became a loser, he can go back to selling American jobs to China like he used to do.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read my post, idiot. Go back and read it before you keep making a total ass out of yourself.

I don't need to have an answer. I was against it then, I'm against it now. I clearly stated that. I said he should have ended both wars, fired ever single person that was ever associated with bush. I said he should have closed Gitmo, ended every piece of war related legislation bush put into effect. He should have ended corporate tax breaks and tax breaks for the rich because in all honesty, Bush was not legitimately elected as president of this country and never had any right to do ANYTHING.

But once again, don't worry. Hillary will fix it. She won't appease you idiot republicans on anything at all.

I said it once before and I said it again.

Now, you half-wit idiot, you tell me why you thought it was such a great idea when Bush was president, but you don't support it now?

Why are you afraid to answer that question.
I never supported it then and don't now moron. I said that more than once also. But you don't read very well do you. Read the entire fucking post shit head. I said the same thing since when I first started posting on here. I didn't when Bush started this crap and don't now. But you are the one that sticks up for that half wit armature Obama. I don't stick up for either. You want to talk shit about your black president. Every time you talk about that dirt bag you mention what color he is. What do you have more fascination with the color of a mans skin is, than how good of a president he should be. I don't care what color his skin is. I care about what kind of job he is doing in his position. Maybe the next time you dumb ass democrats will vote for talent over skin color. Symbolism over substance, that is what democrats vote for. The same thing when Hilary runs. Tits and puss over talent. Complete stupidity.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the key for the kkkonspiracy theorists out there, also these mental dipsheets believed Plastic Mittensd would repeal (LMAO)Obamacare on day one, which required congressional approval, Mittens guarantee a lot of "day one repeals" and all he was doing was rambling like as buffoon, glad he became a loser, he can go back to selling American jobs to China like he used to do.
And the funniest part about that was, Mitt had enacted Romney care in his own state.

LOL.

And Obama care was partially based on the health care program that Romney enacted in Massachusetts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...

I guess that was okay though. Romney was white.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a republican. Of course you like those policies. Stop lying, idiot face. Nobody believes your bullshit anyway.

Hannity?

LOL....he's a genius compared to you, Inbred. But then again, my dog just took a crap and that crap is smarter than you.

By the way, you better check the rest of your party. They still think that spying is a good thing.
Anyone that likes that policy is good is stupid. Still haven't seen why you take up for that pile of shit Obama. He has been more intrusive than Bush was and I don't like either ones intrusive policies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,161 - 16,180 of43,655
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
django 18 min hardinthemuthafukinpaint 1
Plants frees dangerous criminal 27 min Frank Own Ya 6
Mark Plants ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL 27 min ball dropper 1
fire dan holstein asleep at the wheel 29 min ball dropper 1
plants on hoppy 38 min brasco 17
god hates catholics (Jan '13) 48 min River Tam 28
renae vs ian webb 49 min jenny craig 18
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 1 hr TPB 152
•••