Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#16301 May 29, 2013
Tell me wrote:
I can't believe there is a person left on this earth, that is someone with an IQ above 70.that thinks Obama was born in Kenya. Me thinks someone has been listening to Fox, Rush and Trump a little too much and has been brain washed. CRAZY OR RETARDED!!! This is unbeliveable, surely you are funning us, right?
That's Crowley. He's retarded that way.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16302 May 29, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know anyone with an IQ above 70,dumb ass?
Oh good lord.

Certainly no one in your family or political party.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16303 May 29, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh
I think Chris Christy (sp?) is going to make a run at it.
I think he is too. Truth be told, I kind of like the guy. He has shown the ability in NJ to work both sides of the aisle. I suspect he won't get the nomination though--for that very reason. Republicans want someone who will only represent the 47%(a number which is shrinking every day). Unfortunately, that's not a majority in America.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16304 May 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The GOP primary will definitely be a riot. I can't wait. The tea baggers will hate anyone that's rational, ever supported gay marriage or reproductive choice and freedom of (or from) religion. The regular republicans know that a tea bagger has no chance of winning a general election. That leaves no one. We have Hillary and Joe Biden, and the dumb tea baggers will win it for either of them.
If I had to bet right now, I would say that they will nominate Ted Cruz. He fits all the criteria for a perfect republican candidate:

--hypocrite
--ignorant
--born in Canada
--raised on socialized medicine
--loud mouth
--racist
--Hispanic sounding name so that will be enough to draw Hispanic vote (they think)
--pro gun, anti gay
--did I say ignorant?
4 posts removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#16309 May 29, 2013
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>same with Obamacare. Poor people get free insurance, costs are passed to everyone else.
Oliar even has one of his biggest groups of stooges (next to the dumb ass idiot dumbocrats on this site), the unions, pissed off because of his lies about Oliar Care. If you were ignorant enough to believe the bullshit in the first place, good enough for you.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16310 May 29, 2013
Well, I've tried three times to respond to your idiocy with a link, but apparently Topix doesn't like the link.

The cost of the insurance is less than the cost of health-care.
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>same with Obamacare. Poor people get free insurance, costs are passed to everyone else.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16312 May 29, 2013
Hey girls....looks like one of your loons is leaving the nest....LOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

I guess those ethics charges were a little more than she could handle.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16313 May 29, 2013
Sorry, wrong link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/29/mich...

Oh, and in case you think it's a lie because it is from HuffPo.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/29/re...
3 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16317 May 29, 2013
Really?

Then how do you explain Mark Sanford?
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>good way to handle it, republicans. If a democrat is criminal or unethical, they get promoted or moved into obamas administration.
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#16319 May 29, 2013
Satan has over taken these toy boys.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#16320 May 29, 2013
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>you earlier said sexual behavior has no relevance to serving the public. Note:bill Clinton.
Are you having a change of heart?
He talks out both sides of his ars. As long as it is a democrat getting a hummer it's ok. But if a republican Is having a little man on women or women on women or even man on man extra action on the side he's against it. What a liberal punk.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16321 May 29, 2013
I'm not, but apparently republicans are. Remember? They were the ones that flipped out about someone's sexual behavior.

And now they've gone and elected an adulterer who spent tax-payer money to finance a trip to Argentina.

Why do republicans have a double standard? Do you really think that hypocrisy is a virtue?
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>you earlier said sexual behavior has no relevance to serving the public. Note:bill Clinton.
Are you having a change of heart?
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16324 May 29, 2013
That's funny. Because from my perspective, it is you republicans talking out of both sides of your ass. You impeach a democratic president for his transgressions, but you elect a republican for his.

That's an amazing double standard--even for you mentally deficient loons.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He talks out both sides of his ars. As long as it is a democrat getting a hummer it's ok. But if a republican Is having a little man on women or women on women or even man on man extra action on the side he's against it. What a liberal punk.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16325 May 29, 2013
I didn't elect Mark Sanford. Your party did. Remember? The only ones here who have shown the double standard is you republicans.

Clinton got a bj--republicans screamed impeachment.

Sanford used tax payer money to finance a trip to commit adultry with his mistress and he gets re-elected.

Why the double standard?
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>why do you have a double standard? Do you think hypocrisy is a virtue?
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#16327 May 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not, but apparently republicans are. Remember? They were the ones that flipped out about someone's sexual behavior.

And now they've gone and elected an adulterer who spent tax-payer money to finance a trip to Argentina.

Why do republicans have a double standard? Do you really think that hypocrisy is a virtue?
I really don't care what anyone does with his swants. Just don't like dumbocrats bitching about republicans bj's when they are the bastion of sexual impropriety. You have Bill getting bj's under his desk in the Oval Office and Barney Frank running a male prostitution ring out of his house. Several others messing around. Hillary having an affair and having him killed afterwards. Then she has a lesbian affair with Janet Reno and that Donna Shalala. Don't hand out a bunch of crap out about Mark Sanford. Democrats have there fair share of dirty laundry. That crap is of no concern to me. Just when an administration like this one has such illegal crap going on everyday.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16328 May 29, 2013
Isn't it about time for the house to vote to repeal Obamacare again?

LOLOLOLOLOL.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#16329 May 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny. Because from my perspective, it is you republicans talking out of both sides of your ass. You impeach a democratic president for his transgressions, but you elect a republican for his.

That's an amazing double standard--even for you mentally deficient loons.
That's is not why Clinton was impeached. He was impeached for not telling the truth when under oath. That is an impeachable offense. I don't care what a president does, just don't lie about it when under oath. He lost his law license over perjury, same reason he was impeached. If Obama can't tell the damn truth he should lose is law license and be impeached. So should Holder and the rest of the lawyers perjuring themselves to congress.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16330 May 29, 2013
As usual, you fail to understand. I've come to the conclusion that you're stupid, so I really don't mind explaining it to you one more time.

It's not about what someone does with their private parts. That's their business. Always has been. What I am talking about is that you idiotic republicans have an amazing double standard. You want to impeach a democratic president for sexual impropriety, but you reward a republican for it.

I'm sure that's not clear to you because you are retarded, but that's okay, it's clear to those of us who are not.
<quoted text>
I really don't care what anyone does with his swants. Just don't like dumbocrats bitching about republicans bj's when they are the bastion of sexual impropriety. You have Bill getting bj's under his desk in the Oval Office and Barney Frank running a male prostitution ring out of his house. Several others messing around. Hillary having an affair and having him killed afterwards. Then she has a lesbian affair with Janet Reno and that Donna Shalala. Don't hand out a bunch of crap out about Mark Sanford. Democrats have there fair share of dirty laundry. That crap is of no concern to me. Just when an administration like this one has such illegal crap going on everyday.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#16331 May 29, 2013
Sanford not only lied to the people who voted for him and to his wife but he also used tax payer money to finance the trip.

He claimed he had been hiking the Appalachian trail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_dis...

Now, once again, why the double standard?
<quoted text>
That's is not why Clinton was impeached. He was impeached for not telling the truth when under oath. That is an impeachable offense. I don't care what a president does, just don't lie about it when under oath. He lost his law license over perjury, same reason he was impeached. If Obama can't tell the damn truth he should lose is law license and be impeached. So should Holder and the rest of the lawyers perjuring themselves to congress.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#16332 May 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you fail to understand. I've come to the conclusion that you're stupid, so I really don't mind explaining it to you one more time.

It's not about what someone does with their private parts. That's their business. Always has been. What I am talking about is that you idiotic republicans have an amazing double standard. You want to impeach a democratic president for sexual impropriety, but you reward a republican for it.

I'm sure that's not clear to you because you are retarded, but that's okay, it's clear to those of us who are not.
You are just using double talk to talk around circles. Do you have any new material. You democrats sound like a broken record. If you don't have any more than that, just shut up, already. You have shown your stupidity more than a dozen times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheetz needs BOYCOTTED 22 min bababooey 9
Tattoo advice 30 min Checm 7
Teen Boy Murders 8 year old girl 44 min More4U 1
To Mis, Unethical sales and Immoral Service (Jan '14) 55 min ? 31
See who wins this - 56 min Gotcha 1
all police officers should quit 58 min Safety 4
Camc vs thomas? Employee 1 hr Omg 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages