Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#14699 May 17, 2013
Actually, no need for your side to bring it up. Your backasswards racism gives it away.
mcbill wrote:
Wataminit... There's a black man in the white house? Leave it to you liberals to bring that up.
You Can Call Me Al

Portage, MI

#14700 May 17, 2013
Rick James wrote:
They shoulda never give you A holes Internet in your bunkers. Take some IMMODIUM you all got diarrhea of the mouth.
I invented it though!

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#14701 May 17, 2013
You're not child killers, but you do protect them. You think you are protecting gun ownership rights, but you're not. You're giving all gun owners a bad name.

But, you're republicans and sadly, not smart enough to see what you're doing.
mcbill wrote:
Oh shit... Did somebody steal your screen name sundog? You are making a reasonable arguement for gun control without calling us conservatives child killers. I agree with you that we need to focus on the the poeple more than the guns themselves. And if it ever comes time to defend ones self, well, thats another story.
In 1985, while stationed in colorado, a friend and i were out on a fishing trip. We noticed a family floating on the stream and knew they were in for trouble because of the rough water down stream. Long story short... We rescued 7 out of the eight of them. The last one surfaced a couple months later. My point is, if I were in that colorado theater, there aint no way that nut would have gotten a hundred rounds off and killed/wounded 70+ people.
Porkhater... Just not sure theres any hope for you.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14702 May 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Try it. My guess is you're as powerless as you come across on here so nothing would happen, but give it a shot.
<quoted text>
Hell, nobody understands WTF it is saying, that is why it is powerless, sometimes reading his tripe is like reading cryptograms or something, ironically his ISP says Norman, OK, home of the biggest university of the state, you cannot confuse him with a student in that city..
Charles Nelson Riley

Summerville, SC

#14703 May 17, 2013
Like Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice, Eric Holder, now IRS's Steven Miller doesnít recall anything. This admin needs some gingko biloba.

NBC reports that the IRS waited until after the election to reveal this scandal. Yeah and so did NBC - and ABC, CBS, CNN...

Dems outraged IRS bowed to pressure from them. "Sen Dems Pushed 4 IRS Tea Party Snooping Before Criticizing It"

Former Acting Commr Steve Miller didnít remember much at the hearing. He may no longer be commissioner but heís still acting.
Charles Nelson Riley

Summerville, SC

#14704 May 17, 2013
With this IRS enforcing Obamacare, good luck to any Republican looking for an organ donor.

Whoa! The acting IRS chief is leaving a week earlier than planned!!! Who knew Obama could be so draconian?

Obama calls in Marines to protect him from rain during press conference. Too bad it didn't rain during the attack in Benghazi.

No one in Obama administration knows anything. Thatís what happens when you only watch MSNBC
Charles Nelson Riley

Summerville, SC

#14705 May 17, 2013
I WAS RIGHT! Lib men are women! UK Mail: Strong Men more likely to be rt-wing; Weak men support welfare state. http://t.co/kWiVYmsI85
Ronald Reagan

Bluefield, WV

#14706 May 17, 2013
Charles Nelson Riley wrote:
Like Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice, Eric Holder, now IRS's Steven Miller doesnít recall anything. This admin needs some gingko biloba.
NBC reports that the IRS waited until after the election to reveal this scandal. Yeah and so did NBC - and ABC, CBS, CNN...
Dems outraged IRS bowed to pressure from them. "Sen Dems Pushed 4 IRS Tea Party Snooping Before Criticizing It"
Former Acting Commr Steve Miller didnít remember much at the hearing. He may no longer be commissioner but heís still acting.
I still hold the record for most "do not recall's" in US history, Bush puppet Gonzo copied me in 2007. Nobody comes close to me.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14707 May 17, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wataminit... There's a black man in the white house? Leave it to you liberals to bring that up.
Enjoy Your Fear Of The Scary Black Man In The White House....Because In Four Years....You'll Be Afraid Of The {White Woman} In The White House...

after That....We May Send a Homosexual Midget....That Worked For The IRS....
Ronald Reagan

Bluefield, WV

#14708 May 17, 2013
Before me, ol Tricky Dick said "I do not recall" many times during his tenure.
Ronald Reagan

Bluefield, WV

#14709 May 17, 2013
Under my watch a Navy ship was attacked killing several by Iraq but Saddam was my buddy then, one of my Navy Captains shot down an Iranian jetliner full of innocent people, Bengazi is childs play compared to my unfortunate incidents, I know how Obama feels, I had a few embassy bombings to deal with myself.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#14710 May 17, 2013
Ah hell, just have another repeal Obamacare vote. It'll make you feel better. It only costs about a million and a half each time you "cut government spending" nuts need to make yourselves feel better.

Of course another option would be to offer an alternative to anything you don't like...or a jobs plan.

No? Nothing?

Okay then, just vote to repeal Obamacare again.
With this IRS enforcing Obamacare, good luck to any Republican looking for an organ donor.
Whoa! The acting IRS chief is leaving a week earlier than planned!!! Who knew Obama could be so draconian?
Obama calls in Marines to protect him from rain during press conference. Too bad it didn't rain during the attack in Benghazi.
No one in Obama administration knows anything. Thatís what happens when you only watch MSNBC

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#14711 May 17, 2013
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Under my watch a Navy ship was attacked killing several by Iraq but Saddam was my buddy then, one of my Navy Captains shot down an Iranian jetliner full of innocent people, Bengazi is childs play compared to my unfortunate incidents, I know how Obama feels, I had a few embassy bombings to deal with myself.
Oh hey Ronnie...remember when that Marine barracks was attacked in Beirut back in the early 80's? That was something else, wasn't it? 220 Marines killed and you did NOTHING about it. That was fantastic.

But don't worry, Ronnie. Ole Dick Cheney said that Benghazi is the worst thing that has ever happened in his lifetime. You're still Saint Ronnie is his book.

Dale City, VA

#14712 May 17, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Great... Now we gotta deal with weepy crack rabits that dont know which post is coming or going. Hey ya'll... I thought about starting up a 501c3 just so that there IRS could climb up my conservative ass and have some fun. What you think? Maybe call ot the stupid white conservative moron council. Helping rich white folks get dumber everyday.
I Canít Speak For Weepy....But Crack Rabbitís Donít Actually Go Away....They Just Have To Go To Work....Monday Thru Friday....To Support You Rich Republicans Who Stand In Line at The Post Office Once a Month....{Par-taking} In The Liberal Benefits That You Loath....

Now You Can Start Up What Ever Conservative Forte You Wish Up In Your Little Tailhole.....But I Highly Doubt That Weepy....The Crack Rabbit....Or The IRS Could Fit In Your Ass....Not Unless You Remove Fox News....Rush Limbaugh....and Glen Beck First....

You Canít Possibly Want Fox News....Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh....Having a Political Battle With Weepy...The IRS....And The Crack Rabbit....All Inside You Little Conservative Tailhole Do You???.... Not Even Obama Care Would Handle Those Repairs Brother!!!!.....And a Republican Tax Break Canít Cure Hemorrhoids.....

So If You Keep a Pushing The Issue....and You End Up Being {Wrong}....Like The Famous Republicans....Donít Start Running Around In a Circle....Hollering...{Liberal s Whooped My Tail}!!!!...
Ronald Reagan

Bluefield, WV

#14713 May 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hey Ronnie...remember when that Marine barracks was attacked in Beirut back in the early 80's? That was something else, wasn't it? 220 Marines killed and you did NOTHING about it. That was fantastic.
But don't worry, Ronnie. Ole Dick Cheney said that Benghazi is the worst thing that has ever happened in his lifetime. You're still Saint Ronnie is his book.
Uh, I seem to not recall that event, don't remember the embassy bombing where 63 people (17 American) were killed prior to that either.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14714 May 17, 2013
i see obsama/nepoliano/feinstein recieved another biatch slap today. majority of colorado sheriffs on both sides of the isle are suing over gun control laws. this doesnt surprise. columbine/aurora. a citizen should have been armed.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#14715 May 17, 2013
Ronald Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I seem to not recall that event, don't remember the embassy bombing where 63 people (17 American) were killed prior to that either.
It's okay Ronnie. Don't worry about it. Your worshipers are never going to hold you accountable for it.

Hell, you could have gotten 3000 killed on 9/11/2001 and that wouldn't have been NEARLY as bad as getting four killed in Benghazi.

Don't sweat the small stuff, Ronnie. You're golden.

Just be thankful you're not black.

;)

Sorry, I meant "half-black."

Dale City, VA

#14716 May 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama is drunk on power folks. im not chitting you. hes going to let his crooked buddies in the IRS run your obsama health care for you. this is a fact. we must repeal it.
Hey {REPUBLICAN}!!!!....You Used The Word {Fact}....Do You Have any Credible Evidence That It's a Fact That You're Using???...
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14717 May 17, 2013
Too bad Reagan's the one that paid Bin Laden and the Taliban to set up shop in Afghanistan. That sure didn't work out. He invented trickle-dick economics and the adage that "tax cuts pay for themselves."

And all these tea bagger organizations are shams and are about to get busted if they keep pissing and moaning. The law says that a 501(c)(4) tax status is only for "non-political" organizations and cannot, under any circumstances, "campaign for or against any politican candidate, nor endorse" any. Right. I say keep it up, IRS. Just like the cock brothers - born on third but think they hit a triple.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14718 May 17, 2013
I WAS RIGHT! Lib men are women! UK Mail: Strong Men more likely to be rt-wing; Weak men support welfare state. http://t.co/kWiVYmsI85
And this is news? All you have to do is read the wussie ramblings of Stuck Fick and Meat Lover to know that they are cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Adams Middle School 17 min Gee 5
Justin Doughty 30 min Timmy 12
Korea 38 min DRTRUTH 6
Why doesn't WV offer early retirement to help w... 39 min Youareanidiot 12
Charleston DMV run by idiots 42 min Gee 2
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Not Working Already 1,480
What the trainer did oooooooo 1 hr Last One 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages