Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14442 May 14, 2013
Because the only way anyone could claim Obama is a killer of elderly, women and children is if they're a desperate tea bagger desperate to exorcize the demons of your last president, who mass murdered a half million innocent people using lies as justification.

And while we're talking about tea bagger desperation, John Boner is calling for another vote to repeal Obamacare. This will be vote number - wait for it... 37. No shit. 37. I'm not making this shit up. 37 and so far he's 0-for-36. And. Is reason is even funnier - because there "are 70 new members who haven't had the chance" to vote on it yet. Ha ha. As Colbert pointed out, they'll also be voting to stop prohibition, to declare war on Japan again and to end slavery.
2 posts removed
pc police

Oak Hill, WV

#14445 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You're confused. He ended the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. And even the war criminal hasn't purposefully killed Pakistanis or Palestinians. Stop being a dumb tea bagger. Your desperation is so obvious, it's becoming another reason for even more voters to hate you. On top of your idiotic racism, disastrous economic policies, efforts to control women's bodies, hatred of entire groups of Americans and poorly planned political witchunts. I don't care, mind you. I think it's hilarious. But if you ever want to do anything other than shout from the sidelines, you'd better start coming up with some ideas that involve solving problems instead of creating them. You've lost 4 out of the last 5 elections over the past two decades. Results don't lie.
The wars are ended? You sure? Troops still there, casualties still being counted, and in case you like to gloss over the fact, even though there are not as many troops, our taxes are now paying even more private contractors (read mercaneries) to keep up the fighting. Yes, results don't lie, that is why there are record numbers of our citizens, as well as illegals on welfare, foodstamps and living below the poverty level. Go ahead, tell us about the record breaking stock market. Who is benefiting? The poor? No, the middle class, not much. The Wealthy? You got it.

Like you said, we can really see who is confused and desperate. YOU.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14446 May 15, 2013
Troops at lowest levels in 8 years, casualties lower than ever, all combat troops withdrawn in under one year. The economic situation we're in is a result of trillion dollar wars predicated upon lied and billions in unfunded tax cuts for the rich. It took Bush 8 years to destroy our economy and put his presidency on a Chinese credit card. The bill's due. He tried to tax the rich and relieve the poor - tea baggers wouldn't have it. And illegal immigration is down under Obama and deportations are up. You're still confused.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14447 May 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up a** hole instead and what do you know, I finally got to see what you look like.
^^^3rd grade.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14448 May 15, 2013
You don't understand how war works, do you? The objective is to kill as many of them as you can without getting any of yours killed. Historically speaking, I suggest you take a look at the bombing of Hamburg in WWII. After years of bombing only military targets, the US and its allies indiscriminately bombed the city of Hamburg for 7 days straight. That was the turning point I the war by all accounts. First, civilians who had been sympathizing with the troops were now realizing that they were targets too and moral support for Hitler's war all but died. Secondly, even Hitler himself was shocked at the brutality we were capable of.

You're using the loss of innocents as an excuse because as a republican, you really don't care about the loss of innocents at all. If school children get killed by a nutcase with a gun, your only interest is what you perceive as your second amendment rights, so spare me that bullshit about how you care for innocent women and children in a war zone. I'm not buying it.
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
A black president has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is a terrorist. I'm not sympathizing with terrorists, I'm condeming them. Shame on him for approving the murder of innocent children.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14449 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^3rd grade.
Glass houses Stuck Fick, glass houses.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14450 May 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Glass houses Stuck Fick, glass houses.
Outhouses, Cowardly, outhouses.
Knows

United States

#14451 May 15, 2013
I lived in a glass house once, but the neighbors chipped in and bought me curtains.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#14452 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You don't understand how war works, do you? The objective is to kill as many of them as you can without getting any of yours killed. Historically speaking, I suggest you take a look at the bombing of Hamburg in WWII. After years of bombing only military targets, the US and its allies indiscriminately bombed the city of Hamburg for 7 days straight. That was the turning point I the war by all accounts. First, civilians who had been sympathizing with the troops were now realizing that they were targets too and moral support for Hitler's war all but died. Secondly, even Hitler himself was shocked at the brutality we were capable of.
You're using the loss of innocents as an excuse because as a republican, you really don't care about the loss of innocents at all. If school children get killed by a nutcase with a gun, your only interest is what you perceive as your second amendment rights, so spare me that bullshit about how you care for innocent women and children in a war zone. I'm not buying it.
<quoted text>
But where are the war protestors? Where is the negative anti war rhetoric from the left wing media? Both are non existent. Could this be another example of media bias? Could this be another example of hypocrisy of left wingnuts so called indignation of war? Regardless of who began this war, why werent they calling for its end yrs ago? When a conservative starts a war to halt the slaughter of kurds in the north or the shiites in the south our president is burned or hung in effigy. When a liberal fights the same war , nothing but positive press. No indignation of the body count ,etc. Hell man, they gave this S.O.B. the nobel peace prize and he'd never sat at a peace conference in his life. Come to find out they even nominated him for it before he'd even took the oath of office. Their explanation for such, HOPE and CHANGE for the future. Bullshyt. Oh well, the very reason he was even elected was for the same. A junior senator with no experience, imagine that. Damn, people sure do have faith. To bad he's not delivered. I really would like him to succed. Why? Because my childrens and grandchildrens future depends upon it.
1 post removed
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14454 May 15, 2013
The war criminal didn't invade Iraq to stop the killing of the Kurds, which ended decades prior. Or any other sect of the Iraqi population. Even Republicans don't claim that lunacy. Maybe desperate tea baggers, but the GOP knows better than to use that fabricated idiocy.

And the war on terror isn't a war of attrition on any population. It's a war of information, with target identification being the valued ordinance. Armies are useless. Tanks are targets for our enemies, not weapons for us. Military leaders tried to explain this to Bush in the days following 9/11, but it fell on deaf and dumb ears. Obama understood this, and knew that killing innocents was the primary motivator for arab hatred of the US in the first place. That's why he stopped it. There always will be collateral damage when targets are eliminated, but minimizing this is the key to winning the war.

Identify targets, eliminate them surgically, minimize collateral damage by using small reactionary forces and accurate and focused air power. That was the strategy recommended by our military scholars on 9/12. That's what Obama is using, and that's why it's more effective. We were able to focus our resources on decapitating al Queda, and did. But there isn't massive war profits from this method. Which is why Bush was still carpet bombing cities and rolling in tanks up until he was ousted.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14455 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The war criminal didn't invade Iraq to stop the killing of the Kurds, which ended decades prior. Or any other sect of the Iraqi population. Even Republicans don't claim that lunacy. Maybe desperate tea baggers, but the GOP knows better than to use that fabricated idiocy.
And the war on terror isn't a war of attrition on any population. It's a war of information, with target identification being the valued ordinance. Armies are useless. Tanks are targets for our enemies, not weapons for us. Military leaders tried to explain this to Bush in the days following 9/11, but it fell on deaf and dumb ears. Obama understood this, and knew that killing innocents was the primary motivator for arab hatred of the US in the first place. That's why he stopped it. There always will be collateral damage when targets are
eliminated, but minimizing this is the key to winning the war.
Identify targets, eliminate them surgically, minimize collateral damage by using small reactionary forces and accurate and focused air power. That was the strategy recommended by our military scholars on 9/12. That's what Obama is using, and that's why it's more effective. We were able to focus our resources on decapitating al Queda, and did. But there isn't massive war profits from this method. Which is why Bush was still carpet bombing cities and rolling in tanks up until he was ousted.
Meat Lover, you absolutely have more shyt than a Christmas Goose.
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14456 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:

And the war on terror isn't a war of attrition on any population. It's a war of information, with target identification being the valued ordinance. Armies are useless. Tanks are targets for our enemies, not weapons for us. Military leaders tried to explain this to Bush in the days following 9/11, but it fell on deaf and dumb ears. Obama understood this, and knew that killing innocents was the primary motivator for arab hatred of the US in the first place. That's why he stopped it. There always will be collateral damage when targets are eliminated, but minimizing this is the key to winning the war.

Do you have any idea what the hell you are saying? You must have been living in a bunker for the past 4 1/2 years. A war cannot be won by air. It has to be won on the ground. We haven't won anything since Obama has been in office. Did he take out Osama Bin Laden by air or ground. How many lives do you think have been lost in Afghanistan since Pres. Obama has been in office. We are still on the ground in Afghanistan. Has he closed Gitmo like he said he was going to do? No. You people are blinded by what you want to believe. Bush was an idiot and Obama is just incompetent. I want a president that gives a crap about security here and getting our economy out of the toilet. We haven't been out of the crapper since 2001. You can't stay in a virtual depression for 12 years and it not having a lasting effect on the country. Our dollar is worthless, gas is through the roof, the cost of electricity has skyrocketed, health care has went to hell in a hand basket, our intel in the US and abroad is screwed up, and we have a justice department that cheats lies and steals to get what they want. Now what has improved in this country in the past 12 years. I thank both Bush and Obama had been a dismal failure to our country.
1 post removed
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14458 May 15, 2013
Small reactionary forces = special forces (on the ground). If you idiot tea baggers would learn to read, you might not sound do stupid.

It took Bush 8 years to destroy the economy. It'll take longer to recover. But saving the entire auto industry and turning job losses into gains is the right direction.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14459 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
I'd like to take a moment to give a shout out to my lap dog buddies, sundog and bacon hater. I can do whatever I want and these faithful worshipers of mine will stand behind me.
Regarding Benghazi, I heard something about the attack through the grapevine, but I was tired and had a busy campaign day ahead, so I went to bed. It was only 4 Americans I was sacrificing, so no big deal, right sundog? Thanks for your support.
The IRS thing, yes they targeted only my opponents and groups that disagreed with me, but let me be perfectly clear, I had no idea about any of it. I only heard about it on the news. My mouthpiece, jay carney, knew about it long before me but he forgot to tell me.
The DOJ spying on reporters? No I'm not Nixon. I was unaware of any of that too. I only heard about on the golf course.
I'm the first half black president and I resent anyone criticizing me. Sundog and bacon hater would not criticize me under any circumstances. I always blame bush for everything even though he has been gone for years and I'm glad to see my lap dog worshipers sundog and bacon hater do the same thing. Look back through their posts and count the references to bush. I love my worshipers.
I was just a junior senator with zero experience in anything but I knew with the black vote, the welfare dependents and the American hating liberals that I could win. It pays to be half black.
Amen brother Bomma, Amen!!
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14461 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the bush reference. Lets keep their attention diverted to the past. Thank you lap dog.
Even as wonderful and intelligent as Meat Lover is, he cannot defend the indefensible.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14462 May 15, 2013
Stuck Fick where are you. Your bitch is in trouble.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14463 May 15, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
But where are the war protestors? Where is the negative anti war rhetoric from the left wing media? Both are non existent. Could this be another example of media bias? Could this be another example of hypocrisy of left wingnuts so called indignation of war? Regardless of who began this war, why werent they calling for its end yrs ago? When a conservative starts a war to halt the slaughter of kurds in the north or the shiites in the south our president is burned or hung in effigy. When a liberal fights the same war , nothing but positive press. No indignation of the body count ,etc. Hell man, they gave this S.O.B. the nobel peace prize and he'd never sat at a peace conference in his life. Come to find out they even nominated him for it before he'd even took the oath of office. Their explanation for such, HOPE and CHANGE for the future. Bullshyt. Oh well, the very reason he was even elected was for the same. A junior senator with no experience, imagine that. Damn, people sure do have faith. To bad he's not delivered. I really would like him to succed. Why? Because my childrens and grandchildrens future depends upon it.
Well, you have to consider it from a different perspective and let's forget Vietnam for a second. Those war protests were tragic and misguided. That's a fact.

For me (and I don't speak for all democrats), the tragedy is when OUR guys die. Especially in this day and age when we have the technology that would damn near make it unnecessary to ever even put a boot on the ground. I am much more concerned about our children dying than I am theirs. From a strategic point of view, striking terror in the hearts of the enemy is effective and there's nothing more effective than drones flying around above your head that could end your life in a heart-beat. It's been an extremely effective tool.

Again, I am not speaking for all democrats becuase I am sure there are plenty of them that will argue about us even being in the middle east, but in my mind, if you can accomplish your goal of suppressing and killing the enemy without putting our own guys in harm's way, I am all for it. Like it or not, drones are the future of warfare.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14464 May 15, 2013
As usual, you miss the point. But, you're a republican, so that is understood.

First of all, it's not about the past. It's about what you and your party ignored in the past. For example, you IGNORED the fact that Bush ignored all the warnings prior to 9/11 and that resulted in the deaths of nearly 3000 people.

Now you seem to think that the deaths of 4 in Benghazi is a major crime. Dick Cheney even said that Benghazi is the worst thing that has happened in his lifetime. LOL. How quickly he forgot what happened on 9/11/2001 when many more innocent Ameircan citizens (not even people who elected to serve their country) died. How quickly he forgot the 60 people who died in 11 different embassy attacks that were carried out during his presidency. And we won't even bring up the fact that we were all lied to about WMD in Iraq which lead to our invasion, cost us another 4000 soldiers lives and trillions of dollars in unfunded war expenses (which lead to the collapse of our economy).

So in short, if you weren't upset about that, how can you be upset about Benghazi? The fact is, you aren't. You're just trying to make political points.

Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the bush reference. Lets keep their attention diverted to the past. Thank you lap dog.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14465 May 15, 2013
You poor thing.

;)
Brocko Bomma wrote:
I'd like to take a moment to give a shout out to my lap dog buddies, sundog and bacon hater. I can do whatever I want and these faithful worshipers of mine will stand behind me.
Regarding Benghazi, I heard something about the attack through the grapevine, but I was tired and had a busy campaign day ahead, so I went to bed. It was only 4 Americans I was sacrificing, so no big deal, right sundog? Thanks for your support.
The IRS thing, yes they targeted only my opponents and groups that disagreed with me, but let me be perfectly clear, I had no idea about any of it. I only heard about it on the news. My mouthpiece, jay carney, knew about it long before me but he forgot to tell me.
The DOJ spying on reporters? No I'm not Nixon. I was unaware of any of that too. I only heard about on the golf course.
I'm the first half black president and I resent anyone criticizing me. Sundog and bacon hater would not criticize me under any circumstances. I always blame bush for everything even though he has been gone for years and I'm glad to see my lap dog worshipers sundog and bacon hater do the same thing. Look back through their posts and count the references to bush. I love my worshipers.
I was just a junior senator with zero experience in anything but I knew with the black vote, the welfare dependents and the American hating liberals that I could win. It pays to be half black.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14466 May 15, 2013
People reference the war criminal often because his actions are the reason this country nearly collapsed 5 years ago. Not excuses. REASONS. You guys were all into reasons during Bush. Remember? We invaded Iraq because Saddam helped bin Laden. But 9/11 was in the past as of 9/12.

But I'm glad you pointed out the difference between progressives and dumb tea baggers like yourself. We'll do what works. You'll do whatever imaginary people in books tell you. Obama should have done more to decrease fuel prices (which rose to today's levels 3 days after Iraq, not 3 days after Obama was elected). He should request Holder's resignation today for the broad parameters he's set for confiscating press materials.

If the recovery is too slow, blame your tea bagging selves. You reject every bill sent and won't come up with any of your own. You refused the closure of Gitmo, Obama didn't have second thoughts.

The IRS should continue investigating dumb tea baggers. They're all the same - born on third and claim to have hit a triple. Churches are next.

But get used to paying for Bush. His legacy as a war criminal and a catatrophic economic leader is still being formed. You got him appointed. Not us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROADGUY's FAMILY 38 min Roadguy 4
Tom Clarks Christmas play Miracle on Broad Street 53 min Truth 10
News Twenty trillion things that have not changed si... 55 min Truth 84
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 1 hr Trollomania 13
Male doctors are perverts... 5 hr Honestly 38
Ron Blizzard Victory Motorcycles (Mar '12) 15 hr Dale Asbury 11
Tracy Clark McCallister 16 hr Honestly 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance