Comments
12,961 - 12,980 of 57,020 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#14064 May 11, 2013
Nothing about that surprises me at all.

The Equalizer wrote:
gotta roll sundog! been nice. btw, im a big over emotional lib homosexual that will vote for Hillary just like you. I was simply being devils advocate on here. gotta run, play nice and see ya under the pier in those cutoffs.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14066 May 11, 2013
Still dancing to the tune I play, Oh well, Pink Pigs happen.
Knows wrote:
Still talking loud and saying nothing? Oh well, doggypoo happens...
<quoted text>
Knows

Houston, TX

#14067 May 11, 2013
I'm not Pink. I'm peach and I can't dance, I just have the walking farts.
cranky

Charleston, WV

#14068 May 11, 2013
Who started he KKK? What was the reason for the start of it? Around what time in history did it get started? When you get the true answers to that you will understand which political party is evil and has hate built into it.
ttt

Charleston, WV

#14069 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That's funny coming from a woman who just tried to blame Clinton for Bush lying to us about WMD in Iraq.
<quoted text>
fact the bush family are demolition experts they worked on building 7 while shutting down several floors in the twin towers weeks at a time to do maintenance. do the math smarty
bacon hater

Kittanning, PA

#14070 May 11, 2013
cranky wrote:
Who started he KKK? What was the reason for the start of it? Around what time in history did it get started? When you get the true answers to that you will understand which political party is evil and has hate built into it.
I love it when people who can't read try to give a history lesson. After the civil right act in 1964, the only remaining elements of racism in the democratic party moved to the GOP. Common knowledge.
bacon hater

Kittanning, PA

#14071 May 11, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>fact the bush family are demolition experts they worked on building 7 while shutting down several floors in the twin towers weeks at a time to do maintenance. do the math smarty
Yeah but only after they met with aliens at Area 51. Get real.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14072 May 11, 2013
Talk to Knows about that. She's also a 9/11 conspiranut.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>fact the bush family are demolition experts they worked on building 7 while shutting down several floors in the twin towers weeks at a time to do maintenance. do the math smarty

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14073 May 11, 2013
cranky wrote:
Who started he KKK?
A brief history for you:

Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South. In the 19th century, they were the definitive pro-slavery wing of the party, opposed to both the anti-slavery Republicans (GOP) and the more liberal Northern Democrats.

Eventually "Redemption" was finalized in the Compromise of 1877 and the Redeemers gained control throughout the South. As the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left (at least economically), Southern Democrats largely stayed as conservative as they had always been, with some even breaking off to form farther right-wing splinters like the Dixiecrats. After the Civil Rights Movement successfully challenged the Jim Crow laws and other forms of institutionalized racism, and after the Democrats as a whole came to symbolize the mainstream left of the United States, the form, if not the content, of Southern Democratic politics began to change.

After World War II, during the civil rights movement, Democrats in the South initially still voted loyally with their party. After the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, white voters who became tolerant of diversity began voting against Democratic incumbents for GOP candidates. The Republicans carried many Southern states for the first time since before the Great Depression.

When Richard Nixon courted voters with his Southern Strategy, many Democrats became Republicans and the South became fertile ground for the GOP, which conversely was becoming more conservative as the Democrats were becoming more liberal. However, Democratic incumbents still held sway over voters in many states, especially those of the Deep South. Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade. Republicans first dominated presidential elections in the South, then controlled Southern gubernatorial and U.S. Congress elections, then took control of elections to state legislatures and lastly came to control local offices in the South. Southern Democrats of today who vote for the Democratic ticket are mostly urban liberals. Rural residents tend to vote for the Republican ticket, although there are a sizable number of Conservative Democrats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democra...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14074 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
A brief history for you:
Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South. In the 19th century, they were the definitive pro-slavery wing of the party, opposed to both the anti-slavery Republicans (GOP) and the more liberal Northern Democrats.
Eventually "Redemption" was finalized in the Compromise of 1877 and the Redeemers gained control throughout the South. As the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left (at least economically), Southern Democrats largely stayed as conservative as they had always been, with some even breaking off to form farther right-wing splinters like the Dixiecrats. After the Civil Rights Movement successfully challenged the Jim Crow laws and other forms of institutionalized racism, and after the Democrats as a whole came to symbolize the mainstream left of the United States, the form, if not the content, of Southern Democratic politics began to change.
After World War II, during the civil rights movement, Democrats in the South initially still voted loyally with their party. After the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, white voters who became tolerant of diversity began voting against Democratic incumbents for GOP candidates. The Republicans carried many Southern states for the first time since before the Great Depression.
When Richard Nixon courted voters with his Southern Strategy, many Democrats became Republicans and the South became fertile ground for the GOP, which conversely was becoming more conservative as the Democrats were becoming more liberal. However, Democratic incumbents still held sway over voters in many states, especially those of the Deep South. Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade. Republicans first dominated presidential elections in the South, then controlled Southern gubernatorial and U.S. Congress elections, then took control of elections to state legislatures and lastly came to control local offices in the South. Southern Democrats of today who vote for the Democratic ticket are mostly urban liberals. Rural residents tend to vote for the Republican ticket, although there are a sizable number of Conservative Democrats.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democra...
Stuck Fick, nobody wants to read your incessant ramblings. I believe the question was: Who started the KKK?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14075 May 11, 2013
And by "nobody wants to" what you really mean is that you can't read. It's OK. We already figured that out.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick, nobody wants to read your incessant ramblings. I believe the question was: Who started the KKK?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14076 May 11, 2013
The KKK was started by cowardly people who later took refuge in the republican party along with all the rest of the cowards.
bacon hater

Kittanning, PA

#14077 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bagger, the people who started the KKK are the exact same people who control the GOP today. Dumb rednecks who "don't read good."
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14078 May 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bagger, the people who started the KKK are the exact same people who control the GOP today. Dumb rednecks who "don't read good."
Meat Lover, you're (right Doggy?) as ignorant as Stuck Fick. The question is: Which political party started the KKK?
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#14079 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Meat Lover, you're (right Doggy?) as ignorant as Stuck Fick. The question is: Which political party started the KKK?
Yawn Can't you guys find something interesting to argue about?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14080 May 11, 2013
A political party didn't start the KKK. It was started by six loser confederate soldiers in Tennessee who just couldn't handle the fact that they lost the civil war and that black people were free.

Now, which political party is the modern day Klan affiliated with?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, you're (right Doggy?) as ignorant as Stuck Fick. The question is: Which political party started the KKK?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14081 May 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn Can't you guys find something interesting to argue about?
There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14083 May 11, 2013
I answered the question, Cowardly.

A political party didn't start the KKK. It was started by six loser confederate soldiers in Tennessee who just couldn't handle the fact that they lost the civil war and that black people were free.

Now, which political party is the modern day Klan affiliated with?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14084 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
The Southern Democrats, the whites in the South left the Democratic Party in massive droves after blacks obtained their full rights as citizens of this country and became today's GOP. The GOP was non-existant in the South for a century, before the GOP took over the South, the GOP was just a rich party now it is rich and racist. KKK members all vote Republican in this day.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#14085 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.
Yeah the constant my side is better than your side conversation isn't really an argument I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sister and Brother Intimacy 7 min Anndre Linoge 1
Nicole Reed 18 min Dont know her 4
kceaa (Feb '11) 5 hr Really 82
bud anderson driving school (Apr '13) 6 hr Lala 18
GW football 6 hr James B 1
Who is the White Male Drug Addict and Street-Tr... 7 hr No Pop In Your Soda 28
CARROLL TERRACE APARTMENTS -- Deadly Rising Bui... 7 hr 4th floor 3
Coldspot owner on TV BEGGING for money! 12 hr Mastermind 14
•••
•••