Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14081 May 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn Can't you guys find something interesting to argue about?
There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14083 May 11, 2013
I answered the question, Cowardly.

A political party didn't start the KKK. It was started by six loser confederate soldiers in Tennessee who just couldn't handle the fact that they lost the civil war and that black people were free.

Now, which political party is the modern day Klan affiliated with?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14084 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, you're (right Doggy?) as ignorant as Stuck Fick. The question is: Which political party started the KKK?
The Southern Democrats, the whites in the South left the Democratic Party in massive droves after blacks obtained their full rights as citizens of this country and became today's GOP. The GOP was non-existant in the South for a century, before the GOP took over the South, the GOP was just a rich party now it is rich and racist. KKK members all vote Republican in this day.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#14085 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.
Yeah the constant my side is better than your side conversation isn't really an argument I guess.
Knows

Houston, TX

#14086 May 11, 2013
It will change tomorrow....along with my diaper. I'm not as cranky after they change my poopy diapers and powder my ample bottom. Sadly, they have to bring in a dump truck full of powder to accomplish that.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14087 May 11, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Southern Democrats, the whites in the South left the Democratic Party in massive droves after blacks obtained their full rights as citizens of this country and became today's GOP. The GOP was non-existant in the South for a century, before the GOP took over the South, the GOP was just a rich party now it is rich and racist. KKK members all vote Republican in this day.
The northern democrats were becoming too liberal for them, so they joined forces with republicans.

I am not sure what the fascination is with who started the Klan since Klan members are firmly in the pocket of the republican party now. I guess it makes them feel better or something.
bacon hater

Kittanning, PA

#14088 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There (right Doggy?) is no argument. The refusal of these two gutless cowards to answer the question, has answered the question.
Wrong again tea bagger. It's been answered. No political party started the KKK. But everybody knows which political party is racist today. You can deflect all you want, tea bagger, but neither history nor reality is on your side. That's why you can't win an election. You've lost four out of the last five. Still haven't learned a damn thing. Dumb tea baggers sure do a good job of warming up the bench. Good luck in, uh, 2020. Ha ha ha ha.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14089 May 11, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Southern Democrats, the whites in the South left the Democratic Party in massive droves after blacks obtained their full rights as citizens of this country and became today's GOP. The GOP was non-existant in the South for a century, before the GOP took over the South, the GOP was just a rich party now it is rich and racist. KKK members all vote Republican in this day.
The southern dumbocrats you say, Creepy?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14090 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The northern democrats were becoming too liberal for them, so they joined forces with republicans.
I am not sure what the fascination is with who started the Klan since Klan members are firmly in the pocket of the republican party now. I guess it makes them feel better or something.
The South joining the GOP is the only reason why that party exists today, in 1964 that party was facing extinction, Dems controled everything and almost all the fighting in congress was between Northern and Southern Democrats and the GOP just had their thumbs up their butt, they had not recovered from the McCarthy fiasco a decade earlier, it helped the GOP from that point on but the party has already peaked.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14091 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
The southern dumbocrats you say, Creepy?
Yes, YOUR people.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14092 May 11, 2013
LOL.

You poor thing.

Who belongs to the Klan today?

Hell, even David Duke left the democratic party to become a republican....while he was still in the Klan.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
The southern dumbocrats you say, Creepy?
bacon hater

Kittanning, PA

#14093 May 11, 2013
Ok tea bagger. What's next? Wanna know who voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Act (equal pay for wome) and the Violence Against Women Act? Yep, you dumbasses voted against 43 percent of the American electorate then wonder why you can't elected.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14094 May 11, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The South joining the GOP is the only reason why that party exists today, in 1964 that party was facing extinction, Dems controled everything and almost all the fighting in congress was between Northern and Southern Democrats and the GOP just had their thumbs up their butt, they had not recovered from the McCarthy fiasco a decade earlier, it helped the GOP from that point on but the party has already peaked.
Absolutely. Republicans knew that all they had to do was to pander to the natural fear and mistrust of southerners and they had a willing partner in voting stupid. Southern democrats/southern republicans...not fully descended from the same set of incestuous monkeys.
cranky

Charleston, WV

#14095 May 11, 2013
Actually you are partially correct. It was started in Pulaski TN. It was started by 6 very liberal college people. It started out as sort of a Frat group intended to hurt no one and wasn't against any race. Simple as that. Then the southern Democrats picked it up and changed it in protest to the North winning the war. Only after the growth of the movement to completely change the America to a color blind society the movement started to gain strength and support republican candidates. It actually become strongest in Indiana in the 50s and 60s. Then stretched from east to west across the country to about 1.5 members. It has had 4 peaks in history and since the last peak it is down to about 5 thousand members. Which does not include the different militia groups in the US. The only reason they haven't been completely disbarred is because of freedom of speech laws. But if ever organized as the original organization again, they will not be able to hold onto any money raised because multimillions of dollars of back taxes owed and tax fraud. That is why we have splinter groups today to keep from loosing any funding they may raise. To answer one of my first questions the 6 people that started the KKK were 6 very liberal democrats.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14096 May 11, 2013
And that was how long ago?
cranky wrote:
Actually you are partially correct. It was started in Pulaski TN. It was started by 6 very liberal college people. It started out as sort of a Frat group intended to hurt no one and wasn't against any race. Simple as that. Then the southern Democrats picked it up and changed it in protest to the North winning the war. Only after the growth of the movement to completely change the America to a color blind society the movement started to gain strength and support republican candidates. It actually become strongest in Indiana in the 50s and 60s. Then stretched from east to west across the country to about 1.5 members. It has had 4 peaks in history and since the last peak it is down to about 5 thousand members. Which does not include the different militia groups in the US. The only reason they haven't been completely disbarred is because of freedom of speech laws. But if ever organized as the original organization again, they will not be able to hold onto any money raised because multimillions of dollars of back taxes owed and tax fraud. That is why we have splinter groups today to keep from loosing any funding they may raise. To answer one of my first questions the 6 people that started the KKK were 6 very liberal democrats.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14097 May 11, 2013
The modern day clan is opposed to homosexuality, abortion, believes America should be a Christian nation (as opposed to one that is based on religious freedom), wants to protect the white race, believes that every household should own a gun, and it aligns itself with the neo-Nazi movement.

Any of that sound like modern day democrats to you?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14098 May 11, 2013
The KKKK claims that they are not racist, but rather they are "racialist." This means that they do not necessarily hate any one particular race based on skin color, but they love the White race and have "White pride." Most of their ideas are centered on this concept. Therefore, the first and foremost thing that the KKKK stands for is the White Race. They say that the White Race is the "irreplaceable hub of our Nation, our Christian faith, and the high levels of Western culture and technology" ("Intro to the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan"). The KKKK believes that the only way to achieve their goals is to have a United States with all White people living in it, and there should be absolutely no integration.

Another thing that the KKKK stands for is "America first." This means that they think the interests of the United States should be put before those of any other nation. It is basically a policy of protectionism because the KKKK also does not want any foreign influence or interests in the United States. Another aspect of the "America first" policy is that there should be a foreign policy of military non-intervention ("Intro to the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan"). The KKKK does not want to get involved with anything "non-American."

The KKKK's stand on foreign aid and trade relates to their "America first" policy. They believe that all foreign aid should be stopped immediately because while the United States' tax dollars are being given to other countries, Americans themselves are still needy ("The program"). The KKKK believes that the money being spent on foreign aid should be kept within the United States and should be put into things like Social Security and Medicare. As for trade, the KKKK believes that NAFTA and GATT should be done away with because they take jobs away from American workers and will put "millions upon millions" into poverty ("The program").

Any of that sound even remotely like modern day democrats?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14099 May 11, 2013
See anything that is like the democratic party in any of this?

Christianity is an important part of the KKKK’s ideas and beliefs. In fact, one of the things that the KKKK claims is that the United States was formed as not only a White Nation, but as a Christian nation. They quote James Madison saying this about the founding of the United States on their web page ("The program"):

We have staked the future of all our political institutions upon the capacity
of mankind for self-government upon the capacity of each and all of us to
govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the

Ten Commandments of God.

Therefore, the KKKK’s views on abortion and homosexuality reflect those of the Bible. They are against abortion and believe it should be illegal unless the mother’s life is endangered or the woman was raped or a victim of incest. And since the United States is a "Christian nation" and the Bible is against homosexuality, there should be a national law against it. They also believe church and state should no longer be separated, making prayer in public schools legal. Because the KKKK is so heavily involved in Christianity, they often light a large wooden cross on fire at their rallies. They say that they are not desecrating the cross but rather they are illuminating it and the "truth and the light" of Christianity ("Intro to the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan").

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14100 May 11, 2013
So yeah, the democrats started the KKK, but they grew up and moved on. Republicans, however, have adopted 100% of their philosophy.

Any other dumb questions?
Knows

Houston, TX

#14101 May 11, 2013
All those words made me poop my pants...again. Sundog says a lot of words and every time he does, I poop myself. Now I'm cranky again.

Sometimes I wear a wig and look even dumber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does racism and job discrimination keep get... 52 min westbygod 12
Happy Thanksgiving to All 1 hr Nancy 1
Charleston man dead in Huntington after being f... 2 hr just saying 5
Marshall 11-0 and DROPS in the 11/24 POlls 2 hr Crazy Ken 64
Question for the redneck intellect 2 hr I took ur coat 8
new deady epidemic breaking across the nation! 3 hr logic 1
Police Do Not Deserve SECRET PROTECTION 4 hr Larry 4
Ferguson Missouri 5 hr jokes 36
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:44 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:44PM
Devon Still calls child support story "untruthful"
NBC Sports 1:22 PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:02 PM
Moore ready for familiar faces as Saints visit - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:15 PM
Saints vs. Steelers: Breaking Down Pittsburgh's Game Plan
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday